randynsales
    randynsales's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Miami @Pacers whats the playTo FADE the public .....

Just looking for some intelligent conversation on tonight's game. The pros and cons. I myself am leaning towards the under 183.

However I am wondering if Indiana shows up to play tonight their numbers have been decent their performance and energy has not been there at times it seems as if their defense is putrid.

randynsales

randynsales

The Pacers have won 7 out of the last 10 games hosted in Indiana ......

randynsales

Line moving on Miami

miami.jpg

randynsales

Pacers on the move
    Last edited by randynsales; 05-28-14 at 07:16 AM.

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

i cant back the pacers the way they been playing. too unpredictable at this moment.. heat is the smart play

randynsales

Yeah im torn too however they have won the last 7 out of ten against miami in Indiana

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Pacers win tonight, Heat know that series is over and will give one of their famous lackadaisical performances before closing out series in Game 6 at home.

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

If Pacers start well and strong, Heat will give up and kill them on game 6. Half bet backing Pacers to win the game, and if it goes wrong, grab Pacers +7.5 LIVE, which will be easy to get if Heat start strong.

randynsales

both good valid points

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by randynsales View Post
    Just looking for some intelligent conversation on tonight's game. The pros and cons. I myself am leaning towards the under 183.

However I am wondering if Indiana shows up to play tonight their numbers have been decent their performance and energy has not been there at times it seems as if their defense is putrid.

Unfortunately, you've come to the wrong forum if you're looking for an intelligent conversation, all you'll get here is how the game is rigged, and how much Lebron is overrated, but I'll try my best. First off I expect a big performance tonight by the Pacers, they've been an up and down team all playoffs, but when they "show up", they've played very well. No team wants their season to end on their home court, and with the Heat knowing they have game 6 at home, I expect Indiana to play with a little more fire tonight. Also, while I feel the Heat are the better team, I don't think they're so much better that they'll beat them four straight times. I think Paul George steps it up and has a big game, and the "good" Lance Stephenson shows up tonight. Miami is also dealing with some injuries as both Ray Allen and Chris Andersen are listed as questionable, and even if they play, they wont be at 100%. One last thing, the Heat opened -2 and the line is now -1 or -1.5, the public is on Miami, but the sharps are taking Indiana. I have Indy winning tonight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LT Profits, and Pacersrones

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    Unfortunately, you've come to the wrong forum if you're looking for an intelligent conversation, all you'll get here is how the game is rigged, and how much Lebron is overrated, but I'll try my best. First off I expect a big performance tonight by the Pacers, they've been an up and down team all playoffs, but when they "show up", they've played very well. No team wants their season to end on their home court, and with the Heat knowing they have game 6 at home, I expect Indiana to play with a little more fire tonight. Also, while I feel the Heat are the better team, I don't think they're so much better that they'll beat them four straight times. I think Paul George steps it up and has a big game, and the "good" Lance Stephenson shows up tonight. Miami is also dealing with some injuries as both Ray Allen and Chris Andersen are listed as questionable, and even if they play, they wont be at 100%. One last thing, the Heat opened -2 and the line is now -1 or -1.5, the public is on Miami, but the sharps are taking Indiana. I have Indy winning tonight.
    Perfect summation IMO.

randynsales

lol

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Perfect summation IMO.
    Thanks LT. While I'm a Heat fan, I don't bet with my heart, I feel like Miami is in a tough spot tonight and even though I don't think these games are "rigged", after Paul George got fined for bitching about the refs, I think the Pacers will get some calls tonight, that's how it usually goes.

echun32
    echun32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

leaning Pacers...but you never know against Lebron.. Small play pacers ...considering the under

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

If you believe in NBA rigged theories and betting against the public: Pacers ML is the obvious sharp play.

randynsales

has nothing to due with being riged it has to do with where the sharp bettors are putting their money these are vegas stats hell 90 percent could bet on the loosing team it only shows where the money is going

jimm246
    Update your status
    jimm246's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2652

Quote Originally Posted by randynsales View Post
    has nothing to due with being riged it has to do with where the sharp bettors are putting their money these are vegas stats hell 90 percent could bet on the loosing team it only shows where the money is going
    I don't get what you mean 90% that's where the money is at 90 that's what the public betting and they lose? What,?

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonrc24 View Post
    if pacers start well and strong, heat will give up and kill them on game 6. Half bet backing pacers to win the game, and if it goes wrong, grab pacers +7.5 live, which will be easy to get if heat start strong.
    bang & bang!!

randynsales

yes its a chart that shows ticket sales in vegas it shows where the money on the game is going it doesnt mean they will win it means 90% of the ticket sales have went to that team loose or win

randynsales

Miami Ml has sold 7,762
    Indiana Ml has sold 1008
    Miami -7.5 8,244
    Indiana +7.5 2,969
    over 6,106
    under 629

Total 26,718