Originally posted on 04/16/2013:

1. Jonathan Sanchez- Pirates- Look at this guys numbers his last 20 starts. How is he in the majors still? Maybe I can jinx him into a win today as the Pirates are a great home dog tonight and should score a bunch of runs for him. Could tonight be his last shot as a big leaguer?

2. FATBOY BLANTON - Angels- Faded him every start so far this year and will continue until he's selling peanuts in the stands in July.

3. Phil Hughes- Yankees- Laughing at every single fkn yankee fan STILL. Been telling them all since day 1 with this guy, never saw any potential whatsoever. The one good year he had the Yanks gave him 6 runs per start. Total fluke, guy has always been pure garbage.

4. Edinson Volquez- Padres- Dude was a monster for a couple years. I dunno what happened. He's looked really bad this year.

5. Fausto Carmona or Tony Hernandez or whatever the fk they want to call him this week. This meatballer can't have much time left before he's done. Although I think he makes a decent amount of money so the Rays may rot with him.

Honorable mention and maybe a longshot but- Josh Johnson? This guy has been really bad since coming back last year. I know he had an injury, but could he be finished possibly? Used to love watching this guy pitch. Used to be a fkn animal. Sad to see him fall apart so hard. I'm rooting for the guy to turn it around.

Also that Kevin SLowey guy for the Marlins. Jesus, talk about a team desperate for an arm. They should just have open tryouts at the stadium and take a shot off the street with someone. Can't be any worse than that guy. I really didn't put him in the top 5 because in my mind, he's already out of baseball he just doesn't know it yet.

Who else needs to be on this list?