BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Top 5 pitchers in MLB on suicide watch for their careers right now. Anyone else?

1. Jonathan Sanchez- Pirates- Look at this guys numbers his last 20 starts. How is he in the majors still? Maybe I can jinx him into a win today as the Pirates are a great home dog tonight and should score a bunch of runs for him. Could tonight be his last shot as a big leaguer?

2. FATBOY BLANTON - Angels- Faded him every start so far this year and will continue until he's selling peanuts in the stands in July.

3. Phil Hughes- Yankees- Laughing at every single fkn yankee fan STILL. Been telling them all since day 1 with this guy, never saw any potential whatsoever. The one good year he had the Yanks gave him 6 runs per start. Total fluke, guy has always been pure garbage.

4. Edinson Volquez- Padres- Dude was a monster for a couple years. I dunno what happened. He's looked really bad this year.

5. Fausto Carmona or Tony Hernandez or whatever the fk they want to call him this week. This meatballer can't have much time left before he's done. Although I think he makes a decent amount of money so the Rays may rot with him.

Honorable mention and maybe a longshot but- Josh Johnson? This guy has been really bad since coming back last year. I know he had an injury, but could he be finished possibly? Used to love watching this guy pitch. Used to be a fkn animal. Sad to see him fall apart so hard. I'm rooting for the guy to turn it around.

Also that Kevin SLowey guy for the Marlins. Jesus, talk about a team desperate for an arm. They should just have open tryouts at the stadium and take a shot off the street with someone. Can't be any worse than that guy. I really didn't put him in the top 5 because in my mind, he's already out of baseball he just doesn't know it yet.

Who else needs to be on this list?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Untied, and CarpeDime

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Timmayyy Licksumcum
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave konck 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Timmayyy Licksumcum

Ohhhhhhhh that was a great one I missed. But he makes WAY too much money to end up selling peanuts. He will be in the bullpen for sure soon. Maybe he will figure it out again once he's demoted.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Roy Halliday fausto josh Johnson off the top of my head. There's alot of relief pitchers who should kill themselves. The whole cubs and cards bullpens...hanrahan gettin there too

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Probably heading the list is Vance Worley they just missed batting 300 vs him last year this year
    they are batting a shade over 400 against him the Mets pounded his anal spiget last out 1 inning 7
    hits 2 walks 7 earned. The problem here is you cant make this guy sell peanuts ,,,,,the bags would be flying all over the stadium and probably nail some fat Grandma right in the crunt.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    Roy Halliday fausto josh Johnson off the top of my head. There's alot of relief pitchers who should kill themselves. The whole cubs and cards bullpens...hanrahan gettin there too
    The only thing that stopped me from sayin Halladay was his last out but that was vs Marlins

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post

Don't forget the Angels and Tigers bullpen also.
    Halladay will be ok. He's still getting a decent amount of K's I think. Will never be what he used to be, but still a solid #3 guy in the rotation most likely.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

just think before last september Zito would've for sure been on this list
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Frisco

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    just think before last september Zito would've for sure been on this list
    Nah, you're thinking 2 years ago braH. That's when he got left off the roster for playoffs. And was demoted to bullpen in the regular season. He battled all year last year and finished strong. Had a decent year I know because I bet him a lot he never got any line respect. May have had the most wins on the team even I'm not sure?

BennyBigNuts

Had to go look him up lol.
    Here:

Giants
    pitcher
    Barry Zito extended his winning streak to 11 straight decisions in Wednesday's series finale against the Rockies. He worked seven scoreless innings, giving up seven hits while striking out four in a 10-0 win.

The left-hander also walked just one while throwing 108 pitches, 74 for strikes.

San Francisco has won 16 consecutive games in which Zito (2-0) has started dating back to last season.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

John Axford has started where he left off from last season. Already credited with two losses and a blown save, after throwing his first clean inning of the year against STL he still has an ERA of over 18! 4.1 IP for 9 ER four of those long balls is not really what you want in a closer!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Here:

Giants
    pitcher
    Barry Zito extended his winning streak to 11 straight decisions in Wednesday's series finale against the Rockies. He worked seven scoreless innings, giving up seven hits while striking out four in a 10-0 win.

The left-hander also walked just one while throwing 108 pitches, 74 for strikes.

San Francisco has won 16 consecutive games in which Zito (2-0) has started dating back to last season.
    good info, which leads me to my next question. WHY THE FUK IS HE ONLY -120 VS THE BREW CREW

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

phil hughes is still young enough to maybe turn a career around .. but 90% unlikely

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Marmol and Heath Bell.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Everyone on the Marlins, with the exception of Giancarlo Stanton, should be placed on suicide watch. Their 4 fans too... and the mascot.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thes0vereign View Post
    Everyone on the Marlins, with the exception of Giancarlo Stanton, should be placed on suicide watch. Their 4 fans too... and the mascot.
    Isn't caring about your profession a perquisite for the suicide watch?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Man the Marlins ahve scored just 23 runs in 13 games wtf how bad is that....I mean I want to bet against
    Haren today he is a toilet now also and a possible add to this list but wtf 23 runs they even made Halladay
    look like the old Halladay

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

With you, konck. I'm a huge Nats homer and I will still be fading Haren against any team with competent bats. The Marlins are not one of those teams.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

With you, konck. I'm a huge Nats homer and I will still be fading Haren against any team with competent bats. The Marlins are not one of those teams.
    To me the Nats have the Best 4 in Baseball Detwiler(hard luck guy) and Zimmerman are so underated
    How the F do they even let Haren in the same dug out as these guys

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Gotta add Ubaldo Jiminez to this list. I remember when this guy was untouchable three seasons ago. Now he can barely find the strike zone.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Here:

Giants
    pitcher

With that said still fading Zito tonight on the road.

BigD46
    BigD46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Timmayyy Licksumcum
    He's undefeated this year. I hope you haven't been fading him.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Still think Josh Beckett but the move from AL to NL will probably benefit him I suppose.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Gotta add Ubaldo Jiminez to this list. I remember when this guy was untouchable three seasons ago. Now he can barely find the strike zone.

He was one of my final cuts also. Definitely a contender but also a guy getting paid lots of money so more likely to go to the bullpen first.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Volstad

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Also if anyone remembers Kyle drabek of the blue jays last season

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Volstad

Is Volsted even pitching anywhere?

EASports
    EASports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Also if anyone remembers Kyle drabek of the blue jays last season
    Drabek was a rookie with limitless talent last year. He had tommy John Surgery like the rest of the jays rotation did last year.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Isn't caring about your profession a perquisite for the suicide watch?
    Friscer, you really made a mess of "prerequisite"!

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Beckett is the biggest pos don't give a shit pitcher of them all. Auto fade.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

Nice night tonight. Guy gets bombed for 7 runs with 5 walks in 2 innings.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Ubaldo will probably have one more start with the Tribe, if he flames, he will be released

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Ubaldo will probably have one more start with the Tribe, if he flames, he will be released
    Doubt they are gonna eat 6 million that quickly. Not likely they release him. Bullpen bound.

12 Last