Originally posted on 12/18/2012:

Love when we are on same side,

Copied this from my thread in NCAA Forum...

25-12-1 + ($938)

16-4-1 Last 21

Starting Bankroll $1000
Current Bankroll $1938

Richmond +15.5 $88 - $80

Kansas Is meeting a very confident and hungry Richmond squad Tuesday Night on National Tv. The Jayhawks have been cruising since the Mich St game but really haven't beat anyone. I mean they caught Belmont coming off emotional Bracket buster game w/ MTSU and they only had 1 day to prepare for KU. Caught Colorado Coming off CSU game and just light them up @ home.

The Spiders are building confidence and they can really stroke the rock. They shoot a high percentage and really run that Princeton style offense well. Now KU only has 2 practices to prepare for this offense and I like that angle here.

Kansas has shot the 3 well in the past two games, but before that they weren't, if they get cold from outside they could get upset. Also Don't forget they are traveling to play fellow top 10 squad Ohio St Saturday.

They better not get caught looking ahead, as they are on upset alert imo.

Hopefully they don't get crushed on the glass, but like I said earlier the short preparation time to defend the Princeton Offense should allow the Spiders to score enough for atleast the cover. This is line is too high.

GL