Originally posted on 12/05/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
So bought my son an xbox for his birthday. I honestly havent played video games since i had a nintendo 64 and was playing like madden 95. I also just bought the atari 30th year anniversery set and thats more my style since it only has one button and dig dug but heres the question. I am thinking about madden 13 but is it worth the 60 bucks? Like i said i am pretty new to the updated games. I also signed him up for x box live so does that mean i can play against others with madden and games? What other games out there are pretty cool? I am not a huge fan of player shooter games such as halo , but I have played a lot of games on the pc such as red alert and warcraft and like those types of games as well as sports games. I know those games are out of date, but again so I am I
Thanks for the advice
WTT - you should get NCAA Football 13. Play UGA vs Notre Dame and see how it plays out....oh what could have been pal.

:05...:04...:03...:02...:01 the clock is out...ALABAMA WINS and going to Miami as SEC CHAMPIONS!

I'm still looping the go ahead TD to Cooper and just watching the ball sail through the air in Atlanta and just nestle in his arms for that score.