Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
Dear God, what's up with the criticism here? Particularly T-wizzle. This man (LTA) is volunteering his picks, which w/out saying to many people on this forum- has generated some great returns. I just don't understand whether its jealousy, or the fact that this man actually knows what he's doing that makes some sour.

All I know is I haven't been on this forum for a long period of time, so I haven't developed some of the "clout" that SOME people believe they carry, but LTA explains his picks and has the character to post them at no charge for everyone of us to view. If you don't like them great, if you want to criticize picks with your own opinion- ok I understand; but don't attack the guy's character. From what I've learnt he's a good guy, and he doesn't need anyone defending him. But I feel compelled to show some support for LTA, after all besides recognition, he's not being paid for these posts.

Keep this thread rocking bro, which I assume you will, but know there are many people that support you. And no I'm not homosexual.

This is all I posted bro, I don't go to other threads to fan flames, I have better things to do, just want you to know.

Good luck today .