Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

NBA Regular Season 2011-2012 2/6/2012

Play #1

Rockets/Nuggets over (207.5) 1x (Locked)

I wanted 207, but the steam started to hit so I will settle for 207.5. This one might come back down, but I dont think we will see 207 so I feel comfortable with the hook. I expect a lot of easy baskets for both teams in the paint as well as some easy transition baskets as both teams are top ten in points in the paint and fast break efficiency, while bottom ten in those defensive categories. We all know denver plays at the fastest PACE in the league and the rockets are at #11. I expect the rockets to play up to denvers pace tonight. The refs are very favorable to the over with Zarba, Williams and Wood, all who have a career over lean. I have this game set at 211 giving us over 3 points of value. Based on the foregoing, I am rolling with the over for 1x. Good luck.
    Points Awarded:

yankeekansan gave Love The Action 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jas19illini
    jas19illini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 715

Quote Originally Posted by Sixla View Post
    ive always used sbr to follow live odds, is there a better site to use?
    Not imo. Sbr odds is really good and convenient.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just can't see how not go with the Trailblazers @ home versus the Thunder.

Sixla
    Faith, Focus, Finish
    Sixla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9863

it hit 208.5 pretty fast LTA, still a good play?

Love The Action

Damn....nene just announced out for tonight. Expect a lot of back and forth line movement, so you may want to wait out a better number. Although, this could mean an even faster pace if denver goes with a smaller lineup. Either way, Harrington and koufos will get a ton of time.

JM92

I got it 207 -110 when you posted it at my local bookie. How about the Clippers tonite LTA? Been lookin' at these games since last night. I also loved the 76ers but i'm not liking that there was no movement of the line in their way.

I just can't see how these Orlando team will win a much likely to be runnin' game with the Clippers. Or an halfcourt one.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post

So because I have a thread with writeups, you think I want to be a tout?

So is everyone that has a thread trying to build up a following to go tout or just me?

Or is it just people that have a thread and provides writeups?

I am told that you follow LB, does that mean he is a tout wannabe because he has a following?

You have attacked my character multiple times now with absolutely no evidence at all to support your allegations. Well here are the FACTS. In the first post of all my threads I tell people NOT to blindly tail me and that I am NOT a tout. I would prefer that I have less noob followers and more people that have experience check out my threads so they can constructively criticize my plays thereby allowing me to improve my skills. I dont want or ask people to follow. I tell everyone here over and over that they should use my threads merely as a reference for their own capping and not to tail. In addition, I have told everyone here that my threads should be kept free of touts. Finally, I get multiple pm's per week asking me to post my plays on twitter, but I continually refuse because that seems like too much work. If I wanted to be a tout, I would be doing the opposite of all those things.

See, those are what people call FACTS. Before you make yourself look like a jealous fool and question someone else's character, you should at least have some FACTS to support your position. Instead you have decided to disrespect me without any basis in fact, which simply makes you look like nothing more than a jealous and petty little hater.

I am now done with this issue. This is waste of my time. Why dont we make a little wager since you are so confident I am going to be a tout? Lets each put $1K or whatever amount you want in escrow. If I go tout by a certain date - and you can pick the date - you get the money and I leave sbr. However, if I don't go tout, I get the money and you leave sbr. Since you are clearly someone who disrespects people without any facts to support your position, lets see how strongly you really believe your BS. Either put up or shut up. Your choice....
    Lol you want to put a wager on something you have control over?

You need to relax. It's my opinion that you want to go tout... Why is it such a big deal to you that I disrespected you? It's a fukking gambling forum. This long back and forth is unnecessary. You could easily just disregard what I said and go about your business.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. I don't know you and you don't know me. There's already been some criticism and questions regarding some of the numbers you get. No one can prove or disprove that though obviously. But hey, if i'm so off base wouldn't it just be easier to not even acknowledge me... Am i really worth the trouble LTA?

Love The Action

Damn....nene just announced out for tonight. Expect a lot of back and forth line movement, so you may want to wait out a better number. Although, this could mean an even faster pace if denver goes with a smaller lineup. Either way, Harrington and koufos will get a ton of time.
    Looks like affalo is out as well tonight for denver. That may actually help the over, however, because he is denvers best perimeter defender. That also means more minutes for the offensive minded miller and fernandez.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

You need to relax. It's my opinion that you want to go tout... Why is it such a big deal to you that I disrespected you? It's a fukking gambling forum. This long back and forth is unnecessary. You could easily just disregard what I said and go about your business.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. I don't know you and you don't know me. There's already been some criticism and questions regarding some of the numbers you get. No one can prove or disprove that though obviously. But hey, if i'm so off base wouldn't it just be easier to not even acknowledge me... Am i really worth the trouble LTA?

Does that mean you are not accepting the wager? Damn, easiest money I could ever have made

Look dude, I personally could care less what you personally think about me. However, when you publicly question my character and integrity with no basis in fact, I am going to respond in defense of myself. What, im supposed to let you spread lies about me with no response? Then you would just say you are right because I didnt respond to your lies. Nah, im not going to make it that easy for you.

We are both men and when you disrespect me, I am going to respond whether its on sbr or real life. Especially when you attack my character and credibility. If I attacked you like this and you didnt respond, I would think you were guilty of such allegations and you're a little bit of a bitch for not responding. Well, I am simply responding to confirm that you are incorrect about me and im not going to let you drag me through the mud without a response.

You are wrong in your assumptions, but you can believe whatever you want in silence. However, I am not about to let you publicly question my integrity without response.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LeoMessi

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Seriously dude, just give it up. You unnecessarily attack the guy without any basis and then asking him why it should matter to him that u r attacking him? Whether in real or internet, most people won’t take such attacks without any response. Keep your allegations and attacks in your own thread dude. Don’t troll on another guy’s thread!

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Idk bout u guys i dnt flex my internuts but i dont take shit from no one especially ppl on a gamblin forum behind there computer prob wit no shirt on in there boxers betting betpoints.........thats just me idk bout u guys but i think ur all acting like little skirts especially twizzle for no apparent reason attacking LTA. just stfu and end this bickering bullshit

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

And LTA you are compleyely right about the situation.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

And hey, moving onto what this thread is intended to...BASKETBALL.......i notice a few plays of urs based on line movements from past games results and i thinm wiz at home as 4.5 pt favorites against a team that beat them last week poits in ir dorection....insight?

Freebiez
    Freebiez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

my .02

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Quote Originally Posted by Freebiez View Post

my .02

This is priceless...LMAO

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

NBA Regular Season 2011-2012 2/6/2012

Play #1

Rockets/Nuggets over (207.5) 1x (Locked)

I wanted 207, but the steam started to hit so I will settle for 207.5. This one might come back down, but I dont think we will see 207 so I feel comfortable with the hook. I expect a lot of easy baskets for both teams in the paint as well as some easy transition baskets as both teams are top ten in points in the paint and fast break efficiency, while bottom ten in those defensive categories. We all know denver plays at the fastest PACE in the league and the rockets are at #11. I expect the rockets to play up to denvers pace tonight. The refs are very favorable to the over with Zarba, Williams and Wood, all who have a career over lean. I have this game set at 211 giving us over 3 points of value. Based on the foregoing, I am rolling with the over for 1x. Good luck.

Cant say I like it LTA

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post

Cant say I like it LTA
    Thats ok....but you should at least explain why. Just saying you dont like it does not help anyone. Outside of the injuries, why dont you like it?

JM92

I like it even better with the injuries

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Only reason you cant like the ove in the matchup is the scary number. Its that high for a reason fellas!

Catchn_Picks

I think I am getting ready to jump on the over 08.5 because it doesn't seem to be going down and Bodog ( a notorious "over" book ) has just put up 09.

I'm afraid this number is going to go up soon with other books. The only books with 08 are juiced up pretty high.

As far as the game goes, this over was one of 3 total games I found last night. Always makes me feel good when LTA confirms work that I already did. Win or lose, injuries or not, I think that over is clearly the right side.

Like Mike said, the books are daring you to go over...probably a good sign to call their bluff.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Thats ok....but you should at least explain why. Just saying you dont like it does not help anyone. Outside of the injuries, why dont you like it?
    LTA, it seems like the last 5 out of 6 games for Houston has gone under the total number. Is that a concern?

JM92

How 'bout them Blazers LTA?

Just looked deeper into the game... Blazers have and advantage in almost all major advanced statistics, especially TOV% and defensive TOV%. They also have been better on defense and that should be even more the case with Thunder missing Sefolosha. The Blazers are 10-1-1 ATS at home while the Thunder are clearly a good road team, they are far better at home. The Blazers already proved the advantadge match up wise on the last game between the two teams. Yes this might come as a revenge factor but the Blazers always play hard at home.

Im about to jump on the +1 that is starting to get juiced on some bookies. What you think?

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

My bookie even brought it back to pk, so I suggest you jump on the +1 quickly if you want to play it.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    LTA, it seems like the last 5 out of 6 games for Houston has gone under the total number. Is that a concern?
    No. If anything, that makes me like the over even more.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by JM92 View Post
    How 'bout them Blazers LTA?

Just looked deeper into the game... Blazers have and advantage in almost all major advanced statistics, especially TOV% and defensive TOV%. They also have been better on defense and that should be even more the case with Thunder missing Sefolosha. The Blazers are 10-1-1 ATS at home while the Thunder are clearly a good road team, they are far better at home. The Blazers already proved the advantadge match up wise on the last game between the two teams. Yes this might come as a revenge factor but the Blazers always play hard at home.

Im about to jump on the +1 that is starting to get juiced on some bookies. What you think?
    Hard to find an edge in that one. Seems like a coinflip to me....

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

I feel like the Rockets are gonna dominate tonight. I think they buckle down on the starting rookies for Denver and have there way in the paint. I don't see alot of 3s either. I think its gonna be a slow game controlled by the Rockets. This long road trip and in Denver air Im sure they arent gonna wanna run alot. If they do they'll become tired eventually having to slow it down. Come the 4th quarter the Rockets backups should be running the game and let me tell you they definitely arent a scoring bunch. Denver is gonna struggle to score tonight. They'll probably be sloppy as can be and not in sync in the least.

Quick writeup on the run here. Feel free to critique me with any objections.
    Points Awarded:

Love The Action gave CHAZ 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by mikea33 View Post
    i thinm wiz at home as 4.5 pt favorites against a team that beat them last week poits in ir dorection....insight?
    I would not play them at -4.5, but lean to the wiz at -4. No play yet though..gl

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4557

208.5 now to high?

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    I feel like the Rockets are gonna dominate tonight. I think they buckle down on the starting rookies for Denver and have there way in the paint. I don't see alot of 3s either. I think its gonna be a slow game controlled by the Rockets. This long road trip and in Denver air Im sure they arent gonna wanna run alot. If they do they'll become tired eventually having to slow it down. Come the 4th quarter the Rockets backups should be running the game and let me tell you they definitely arent a scoring bunch. Denver is gonna struggle to score tonight. They'll probably be sloppy as can be and not in sync in the least.

Quick writeup on the run here. Feel free to critique me with any objections.

Hmmmm....thanks for the insight. I think the missing players will lead to faster pace because they have no bigs. Denver and lawson will set that fast pace and houston will get a ton of quick easy badkets in the paint. I disagree with yiu but thanks for responding with solid analysis. We need more of that around here

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Between our two analysis it looks like whichever team controls the game will determine the outcome. Good luck to you either way LTA

Catchn_Picks

209 on 5D.

Juicing up on Pinny.

Line going up.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Just wanna add also Lawson seems to struggle with strong guards. Lowry should give him fits tonight.

m3junkie
    m3junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

good luck lta, tailing

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dear God, what's up with the criticism here? Particularly T-wizzle. This man (LTA) is volunteering his picks, which w/out saying to many people on this forum- has generated some great returns. I just don't understand whether its jealousy, or the fact that this man actually knows what he's doing that makes some sour.

All I know is I haven't been on this forum for a long period of time, so I haven't developed some of the "clout" that SOME people believe they carry, but LTA explains his picks and has the character to post them at no charge for everyone of us to view. If you don't like them great, if you want to criticize picks with your own opinion- ok I understand; but don't attack the guy's character. From what I've learnt he's a good guy, and he doesn't need anyone defending him. But I feel compelled to show some support for LTA, after all besides recognition, he's not being paid for these posts.

Keep this thread rocking bro, which I assume you will, but know there are many people that support you. And no I'm not homosexual.

adrenalinerush
    adrenalinerush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7916

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Keep this thread rocking bro, which I assume you will, but know there are many people that support you. And no I'm not homosexual.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

First ... 99100101102103104105 ... Last