Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Lol you want to put a wager on something you have control over?

You need to relax. It's my opinion that you want to go tout... Why is it such a big deal to you that I disrespected you? It's a fukking gambling forum. This long back and forth is unnecessary. You could easily just disregard what I said and go about your business.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. I don't know you and you don't know me. There's already been some criticism and questions regarding some of the numbers you get. No one can prove or disprove that though obviously. But hey, if i'm so off base wouldn't it just be easier to not even acknowledge me... Am i really worth the trouble LTA?

Does that mean you are not accepting the wager? Damn, easiest money I could ever have made

Look dude, I personally could care less what you personally think about me. However, when you publicly question my character and integrity with no basis in fact, I am going to respond in defense of myself. What, im supposed to let you spread lies about me with no response? Then you would just say you are right because I didnt respond to your lies. Nah, im not going to make it that easy for you.

We are both men and when you disrespect me, I am going to respond whether its on sbr or real life. Especially when you attack my character and credibility. If I attacked you like this and you didnt respond, I would think you were guilty of such allegations and you're a little bit of a bitch for not responding. Well, I am simply responding to confirm that you are incorrect about me and im not going to let you drag me through the mud without a response.

You are wrong in your assumptions, but you can believe whatever you want in silence. However, I am not about to let you publicly question my integrity without response.