Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
My main concern is are they going to have enough staff to handle the halftime cancelations? It was difficult a few times last year with long hold times. As far as the drop to $300, it's still a free shot. I am also very thankful for all the Heritage perks.
Sure, but there are some of us who expressed concern about taking on all those Greek players, and we were told that nothing would change and that it would be business as usual. Nothing may have changed, but I just saw the juice go from -107 to -108 and their best promo cut to 60%. Also, emails that always received a quick response are suddenly ignored. So things have changed already. And so far not one of those changes has been positive. They're still good. That's not the point. The point is that they carved out such a special spot for themselves that it may not be possible to maintain that unusually high level with all these new members. Too late now, but really wish some other book had taken over those Greek accounts. Any book but Heritage...