Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
wow im honestly speechless you believe that bullshit, you are a lost cause. There is no argument to be had with someone like you, when you are that brainwashed it is a waste of time.

I found 4 and 5 especially hilarious tho because you apparently think those were good moves and "accomplishments."

Also "gave healthcare to 50million unisured" haha wow, i can only imagine where you read that "fact"

Shows how dumb you are and that is now a fact.

Debating crustyme is like debating a 5 year old. He forgets or ignores when you prove him wrong, and then continues to post his disproved "facts".

He thinks the dot com boom and bust had no effect on the economy, that Clinton raising taxes caused the great economy of the 90s (even though the most famous liberal economist, Paul Krugman, says Clinton did next to nothing to cause it), and thinks Bush stopped receiving daily presidential briefs from the CIA, despite them having happened daily by every president since JFK, just because George Tenet didn't personally deliver every single one. He's a moron.

First person ever on my ignore list on this site. Feels good.