JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Can the Bears have as lucky of a season next year as they had last year?

Jeffito11
    Jeffito11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see how the Packers can miss the playoffs barring a season ending injury to Rodgers, the division is theirs.

EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Saints.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffito11 View Post
    I don't see how the Packers can miss the playoffs barring a season ending injury to Rodgers, the division is theirs.
    Packers have never won the division with Rodgers as their starting QB. I suppose he's due if he learns to hook slide.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

NYG won the SB in '07 season getting in as a 10-6 wildcard. then went strong in '08 season finishing 12-4 winning the NFC East getting the bye week then losing in Conference Weekend. i think we see similar results from GNB this coming season. Giants went 12-4 ATS in '08 i think GNB will be a play on during reg. season & play against in playoffs.
    Last edited by chopperocker; 03-03-11 at 08:04 PM.

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

steeleres

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

KC (I liked how the two headed monster played this season Charles is very fast & explosive and Jones is like a tank, but I think they over worked them both, they need Cassel to get his shit straight and be a better player but also give him more targets aside from Bowe and Moeaki, since chris chambers was basically obsolete)

Steelers (Just cuz Ward went to Dancing with the Stars that already Jinxed them, I hate that fukin show so they should pay for that LOL... just kiddin I still hate the show though)

Ravens (They need some deep threats and work with Flacco to give him more confidence as a QB, which I see lots of potential in him but it's like he's still scared or something. And what happened with Ray Rice this year? I hardly saw him, the year before last he was a MONSTER and last year he just played OK...)

And I hate to say this just because of the fact that they are my team, But the Saints might not make it, though I hope I'm wrong

First 12