slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    I do know this, Mike Tomlin will not be out-coached.
    This is a good point. McCarthy is NOT a good in-game coach. I don't think anyone denies this.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

they are due to lose by more than 7 then

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    who are the other 2 teams?
    I think it was the 43 redskins and 41 bears.. can't remebers exactly what teams... heard it on sports radio..

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

The fact is I think the steelers +3 has some value, cause if the packers win, it will be close, and the steelers will NOT blow out the pack!!!!

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow that's pretty interesting. Watch them go lose by 10 now.

slacker00

I looked back at the Packers' previous two seasons. Rogers has never won when trailing by more than 7 points. (0-11)

Two notable of those 11 losses were against the Steelers last year and last year's playoff loss to the Cardinals.

I'm not sure what it means, if anything, but something to think about if the Packers get down by more than 7 this Sunday.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    This is a good point. McCarthy is NOT a good in-game coach. I don't think anyone denies this.
    Tomlin does nothing in-game. He doesn't call any offensive or defensive plays, only timeouts when the coordinators tell him to.
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker00;[quote=slacker00 View Post
    I looked back at the Packers' previous two seasons. Rogers has never won when trailing by more than 7 points. (0-11) Two notable of those 11 losses were against the Steelers last year and last year's playoff loss to the Cardinals. I'm not sure what it means, if anything, but something to think about if the Packers get down by more than 7 this Sunday.
    No offense slacker but I don't think you've picked many playoff games right, at least not involving the Packers.

BetWeather
    BetWeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 143

Packers will monkey stomp rape-and-burger....

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    I do know this, Mike Tomlin will not be out-coached.
    not hard when you do zero coaching.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    No offense slacker but I don't think you've picked many playoff games right, at least not involving the Packers.
    I'm running about 50% in the playoffs so far, which is pretty terrible after a pretty solid regular season. I defend my picks, I mean every single one of those Packers games the higher seed was basically getting points at home. I still think Bears, Falcons, Eagles are decent teams that just got bad breaks literally including Culter's MCL! lmao

Actually, it's kinda eerie you saying this to me. I remember the exact same thing happening last year when I faded the Colts all the way to the Super Bowl to bravely fade them one last time and someone made the same remark that I've been picking against the Colts the whole playoffs. Well, I correctly picked the Colts to lose the Super Bowl.
    Last edited by slacker00; 02-03-11 at 09:02 PM.

walshy83
    walshy83's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats a great stat, dont get me wrong. Its the super bowl tho people. A lot can happen/change during the game. Im expecting a very good to watch.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

I'm running about 50% in the playoffs so far, which is pretty terrible after a pretty solid regular season. I defend my picks, I mean every single one of those Packers games the higher seed was basically getting points at home. I still think Bears, Falcons, Eagles are decent teams that just got bad breaks literally including Culter's MCL! lmao

Actually, it's kinda eerie you saying this to me. I remember the exact same thing happening last year when I faded the Colts all the way to the Super Bowl to bravely fade them one last time and someone made the same remark that I've been picking against the Colts the whole playoffs. Well, I correctly picked the Colts to lose the Super Bowl.
    Yeah you're right, all three HOME teams just got some bad breaks; that's why they lost.

Weed is a powerful drug..

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

It is a good stat but i still believe pitt is the better team

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Yeah you're right, all three HOME teams just got some bad breaks; that's why they lost.

Weed is a powerful drug..
    I'm glad you liked my joke. I've been told I'm not a very good comedian. I just had to work the Cutler MCL in there.

Then again, I suppose if you're all toked up it doesn't take too much to get your laugh on. Party on, dude. Pack is back!

slacker00

I'm glad you liked my joke. I've been told I'm not a very good comedian. I just had to work the Cutler MCL in there.

Then again, I suppose if you're all toked up it doesn't take too much to get your laugh on. Party on, dude. Pack is back!
    Check it out. I've got another fan.

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Hard to bet again GB as good as they play but for some reason they tend to choke in front of Pittsburgh.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Somehow I don't think it matters much if you never trail by more than a TD when you manage to lose every close game.

GB's record with Rodgers for games decided by 4 pts or less is more telling.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

and they didnt lose by more than 4

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe they're 0-14 SU in L3 seasons for games decided by 4 pts or less. So if you like the Steelers take the ML.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

played them earlier in the week.

First 12