D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by ssk13809 View Post

Actually I am about to put the 4 Team Round Robin bet back up.
    Print screen a picture of it. I'd like to see what it looks like...

Thats not to much to ask for it is "SBR Best Capper"?

ssk13809
    ssk13809's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Print screen a picture of it. I'd like to see what it looks like...

Thats not to much to ask for it is "SBR Best Capper"?
    What do you mean?

I am just going to repost it.

D3 Mighty Ducks

What do you mean?

I am just going to repost it.
    Print screen and post a picture of the best. I'd like to see what it actually looks like thats what I mean.

My local book doesn't offer this Round-robin parlay stuff so I just want to see what it looks like. Print screen and post a pic. Its not that hard?

BMaddz
    BMaddz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 877

Print screen and post a picture of the best. I'd like to see what it actually looks like thats what I mean.

My local book doesn't offer this Round-robin parlay stuff so I just want to see what it looks like. Print screen and post a pic. Its not that hard?
    i dont think he knows what you mean lol..i bet his money management team handles his tickets and what not

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by BMaddz View Post

i dont think he knows what you mean lol..i bet his money management team handles his tickets and what not
    Oh right, I almost forgot. How could I forget about his teams thats all he talks about and blames his losings on

ssk13809

Btw, I reedited my post with the bet again. The 4 Team ML Round Robin bet is still on. I would've taken it off, because my "Pick Management" team might've not liked how I am managing my picks, they usually do that for me, but since I already posted it, I have to stick with it.

Cam71090
    Cam71090's Avatar Become A Pro!

After getting my 1st 2 threads closed, because of haters/trolls

But basically my strengths are

• MLs. Thats what I was good at from the start.

• Highly selective ATS picks. I don't post many. But the ones I post long-term hit 70%, and LOCKS hit 90% long-term

• Teasers. A new found strength. Long-term projections for these are 70% on Avg. Odds of +100

Basically, when it comes to golf, my strengths are

Driving
    Long Irons
    Mid Irons
    Wedges
    and Putting

Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

But basically my strengths are

• MLs. Thats what I was good at from the start.

• Highly selective ATS picks. I don't post many. But the ones I post long-term hit 70%, and LOCKS hit 90% long-term

• Teasers. A new found strength. Long-term projections for these are 70% on Avg. Odds of +100
    I'm the best WR on this board and here are my strengths as well

• Catching the ball, but that what I was good a from the start

• My quickness off the line
    • quickness away from the line
    • good at running any route in between 1-99 yards
    • a great downfield blocker as well as upfield blocker
    • i'm very good at sitting on the sidelines while the D is on the field
    • i give a great presser
    • still working hard with the no-handed catch

there really isn't much i'm good at except everything...i'm not saying, i'm just saying

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

And before anyone asks,

with the advice from my public relations team, I have transferred 100 points to BetterBizzness's account for a 50 point bet. And this is after transferring a total of like 150 points to him prior to this. But I once again transferred another 100 to him.

And this is the last time I am going to give someone double the bet's worth. If it is a 50 point bet, I will pay you 50 points, not double it. Don't make the mistake of giving up early and giving me a gift. Last warning. And I would've done all of this last night, but as I said I was in Nashville in the hospital after a member from my LOCK team suffered a heart-attack at the end of the Colts game. You think I cared about "betpoints" when I am in the hospital next to a close acquaintance who just suffered a heart attack? No.

Anyways, no more discussion on the "points". That's what got the last thread closed. BetterBizzness has his points. End of discussion.
    so much talk for such little said... You couldn't just say you had no choice in the matter if you wanted to start another thread... and you were forced into simply doing what you were supposed to... The "Don't ask again" note within the transfer line was pretty priceless though I must say...

anyhow... i got the points... Thank you ... moving on...
    Last edited by BetterBizness; 12-11-10 at 01:45 AM.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Funny stuff.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

How come your Units this week seem so small in comparison to previous weeks? Are you starting to doubt yourself?

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

IT team takes care of that.
    Points Awarded:

davewiff gave falconticket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Trying round robins... nice.
    Though I would say you would be waayy better off betting spreads in a RR then you would heavy favorites.
    Good luck in Thread 3.

TheTreeOfLife
    TheTreeOfLife's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck bro
    here's hoping for a profitable weekend!

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

I hope SBR closes the BS thread, too. All this talk about you being the best capper betting 25 units on games. Who cares if you're up 200 units when you lay $25,000 on a play. Lets see some screen shots of some of those tickets / accounts you got goin on for you.

Since you places 2 bets of 10units on the colts, (1k = 1unit, so 10units = 10k):
    I'll bet you 100 betpoints that you won't provide an account over $30,000 (or multiple that add up to over $40,000), or tickets showing your $20,000 worth of bets on the Colts.

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

This is great. Amateur hour at its finest! An amateur (SSK) who doesn't understand how to bet, teaching others how to bet. I love this thread!

SSK, please learn your terms and understand the betting strategies before you try teaching others. Get your facts straight. Learn on the internet for all I care (because we all know you are not an experienced bettor), but get it right. A word of advise , stick to the basics with ATS and locks. Trust me, your 1/2 year of betting experience does not hold a candle to the betting experience of many in this forum. When you're wrong, you will get called out. You are greener than green.

Like others have said, post up some screen shots. If you don't know how, it's ALT+print screen. But then again, with the heavy action that you're playing, you must be betting with a local, huh? LOL

TTIWWP.
    Last edited by dwang0725; 12-11-10 at 11:34 AM.

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    How come your Units this week seem so small in comparison to previous weeks? Are you starting to doubt yourself?

My analysts aren't projecting that great of a week. In fact, they are projecting a subpar week. Based on that my MM team is being a little more conservative. On 1 side I keep winning every week, but on the other side my analysts are projecting a subpar week.

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by dwang0725 View Post
    This is great. Amateur hour at its finest! An amateur (SSK) who doesn't understand how to bet, teaching others how to bet. I love this thread!

SSK, please learn your terms and understand the betting strategies before you try teaching others. Get your facts straight. Learn on the internet for all I care (because we all know you are not an experienced bettor), but get it right. A word of advise , stick to the basics with ATS and locks. Trust me, your 1/2 year of betting experience does not hold a candle to the betting experience of many in this forum. When you're wrong, you will get called out. You are greener than green.

Like others have said, post up some screen shots. If you don't know how, it's ALT+print screen. But then again, with the heavy action that you're playing, you must be betting with a local, huh? LOL

TTIWWP.

For the 2nd time now

All I know how to do is make WINNING PICKS. That is all. I don't know that much about betting overall, just the basics. But I do know how to make winning picks. Check my records.

My pick management team knows more about how picks actually work (I should've waited for them before trying RR). As far as "PrintScreen" and all of that goes, you think I manage my money when I have a money management team?
    What do you think they are here for?

All I am told is use Bookmaker lines. I then call my Money Management head, tell him my bets, the rest is taken care of.

All I worry about is making winning picks. I have no time to handle EVERYTHING.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

ssk you need to go talk to your lock team about the Patriots game.

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    ssk you need to go talk to your lock team about the Patriots game.
    What do you mean? About what?

surffreak
    surffreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

for all wondering who his money management team is. Ive manage to snag a picture of them.

You sir, are a joke.

Money Management Worker #1
    Bio: Hobo, senile, gets all advice from his dead squirrel.

Money Management Worker #2
    Bio: Walmart Greeter, Age: 102, has never watched football in his life.

Money Management Worker #3
    Bio: Sasquatch, lives in the woods, spends time eating and taking dumps.
    Last edited by surffreak; 12-11-10 at 12:02 PM.

ssk13809

Ok lets get back to football

Haters can continue to hate as I continue to win. I will post some teasers later today.

Here is my playing card for the weekend so far

Week 14

2 Team Teaser (6.5 points)
    Packers pk
    Falcons -0.5

Risk 12 to Win 10

2 Team Teaser Hedged (7 points)
    Saints -2
    Steelers -1.5

Risk 26 to Win 20
    Bengals +325/Rams +370
    Risk 4 (only betting this to hedge with the 2 team PIT/NO teaser, so if you don't bet teaser, don't bother with this. So it's really a hedge bet, and part of a larger teaser)

3 Team Teaser (10 points)
    Colts +7
    Ravens +7
    Browns +11

Risk 15 to Win 12

3 Team ATS Parlay
    Dolphins +5
    Rams +9.5
    Chargers -6.5

Risk 5 to Win 29.8

Seahawks +185
    Risk 5 to Win 9.25

Upset 2 Team ML Parlay
    Vikkings +145
    Seahawks +205

Risk 5 to Win 32.4

4 Team ML Round Robin (2 Teams)
    Steelers -385
    Saints -450
    Packers -290
    Falcons -325

Risk 30 Units
    Last edited by ssk13809; 12-11-10 at 12:32 PM.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

EXhoosier10

I'll bet you 100 betpoints that you won't provide a screenshot with an account balance over $10,000 (or multiple accounts that add up to over $20,000), or tickets showing your $20,000 worth of bets on the Colts.

You want action SSK?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    I hope SBR closes the BS thread, too. All this talk about you being the best capper betting 25 units on games. Who cares if you're up 200 units when you lay $25,000 on a play. Lets see some screen shots of some of those tickets / accounts you got goin on for you.

Since you places 2 bets of 10units on the colts, (1k = 1unit, so 10units = 10k):
    I'll bet you 100 betpoints that you won't provide an account over $30,000 (or multiple that add up to over $40,000), or tickets showing your $20,000 worth of bets on the Colts.
    SSK has stated repeatedly that this isn't a "real" bankroll... they are just units associated with whatever Bankroll you wish to have... and that ideally it would be for someone betting with 100k or more, whose units are $1,000 ...

On Thread #1, and #2 we've sort of just accepted this... There is no money, don't look for any... just let the picks be the picks...

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    SSK has stated repeatedly that this isn't a "real" bankroll... they are just units associated with whatever Bankroll you wish to have... and that ideally it would be for someone betting with 100k or more, whose units are $1,000 ...

On Thread #1, and #2 we've sort of just accepted this... There is no money, don't look for any... just let the picks be the picks...
    I have a real bankroll with real money, but BetterBizness is absolutely correct on everything else he just said.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

I'll bet you 100 betpoints that you won't provide a screenshot with an account balance over $10,000 (or multiple accounts that add up to over $20,000), or tickets showing your $20,000 worth of bets on the Colts. You want action SSK?

100k bankroll is just a model.

He has his plays based off of units and since everyone asked him what kind of money he was laying he came up with this model.

He doesnt have 100k. Anyone following is supposed to manage his/her own units and play his plays as such.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

I have a real bankroll with real money, but BetterBizness is absolutely correct on everything else he just said.
    Can I join the "Explaining this thread" team?

ssk13809

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Can I join the "Explaining this thread" team?
    I think I'd rather assemble a "Saving this thread" team

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I personally have a Waste Management team which picks up my garbage once a week.

Doesn't seem quite as cool as his teams.......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

I think I'd rather assemble a "Saving this thread" team

Just dont pull any ridiculous stunts like stiffing people.
    and try not to talk out of your ass when something goes wrong.

Shouldnt have people jumping on your back any chance they get

EXhoosier10

My fault. All I hear is "BS this", "BS that", "I'm the greatest", and all that jazz. I figured he actually played for real money instead of making up bets for play money

ssk13809

My fault. All I hear is "BS this", "BS that", "I'm the greatest", and all that jazz. I figured he actually played for real money instead of making up bets for play money
    I play for real money. You still don't get it do you. Sorry, this is is past what you can grasp. Hey not everyone has a normal brain capacity.
    Last edited by ssk13809; 12-11-10 at 02:04 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Full Time Hobo gave ssk13809 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

SSK. Are you confused why there is so much conflict in your threads or why they are closed down? Maybe if you posted up some picks and talked to people without arrogant ignorance you would find a much more pleasant experience here. Be respectful, keep a consistent and transparent record, and there won't be any problems. I'm not sure anybody here is fooled by what you are doing or who you are trying to be.

First 12345 ... Last