jedikarl
    jedikarl's Avatar Become A Pro!

broncos v 49ers under is a huge bet

i live in london and im going to the game i cannot belive the total has been set so high at 42(for those of you who live in the uk you can get 43 with skybet) with these two low scoring teams playin on a poor surface mostly like in the rain i cannot see this total getting anywhere near the line jump on early before it moves down

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Denver is not a low scoring team
    David Carr played like shit vs Carolina, SF could not move the ball at all with Carr at QB

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

42 is not too big, and like Scorpion said denver is not low scoring team necasarilly and hell they just allowed 59 points

Beason5209
    Beason5209's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about Denver Pick? Denver coming off an embarassing loss. This isn't a real home game for the 49ers. And the chance that David Carr might play.

Anyone with me?

TheSportsBaron
    TheSportsBaron's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Beason5209 View Post
    What about Denver Pick? Denver coming off an embarassing loss. This isn't a real home game for the 49ers. And the chance that David Carr might play.

Anyone with me?
    Im with ya...Locked it in about an hour ago

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck with your under bud

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

love under, NE game was under last year in mud

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

what both teams allowed in the past games this year scream over.. but yeah.. inlondon with rain.. under might hit..

but I have a strong lean OVER anyway because they are both shit teams (over 50 with stoopid plays).. lol

no play on the total.. strong lean sf -1 so far.. will prolly play it 1 unit..

my bad!! numbers say only slight lean on SF.. got them winning by 6.. but DEN averages too many yards on both sides, so NO PLAY!

good luck!

Robust

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by jedikarl View Post
    i live in london and im going to the game i cannot belive the total has been set so high at 42(for those of you who live in the uk you can get 43 with skybet) with these two low scoring teams playin on a poor surface mostly like in the rain i cannot see this total getting anywhere near the line jump on early before it moves down
    I think you're onto something, i am looking at how the 9ers can run the ball, the Broncos cannot.
    On top of that, if it is raining, the throwing game becomes an absolute mission, so the run game takes precedent. Lots of time being taken off the clock, add to that, the Broncos scored 14 on the Raiders for god's sake, how can they score on the 9ers? I don't see it.

Both offences have issues and this will be a defensive game. 9ers and the Under

giants06
    giants06's Avatar Become A Pro!

under under under and SF won't make the playoffs

nitty48
    nitty48's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 713

i like the under

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16281

go for it

3PtShooter