Login Search

JJ, Help Me This Sunday

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
Had a rough one last week. Interesting to know what you think for sunday NFL. Give me a couple winners pal.

thats what happens when you bet on kris brown to win the game for you. i tried to tell you i really did. you cant cap games without looking at the injury report. how important is a kicker? really important in the AFC! ... i tried to tell you and yet here you are now finding yourself prostetuting.

good luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post

thats what happens when you bet on kris brown to win the game for you. i tried to tell you i really did. you cant cap games without looking at the injury report. how important is a kicker? really important in the AFC! ... i tried to tell you and yet here you are now finding yourself prostetuting.

good luck with that

I don't even know what your talking about? I didn't have SD. I lost with denver. Why you like to mess with me? I'm trying to make some money and respect jjs opinion. If you have sonme winners then post them. If not, stay off my d*ck.

H
Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post

good luck with that
oh I remember now. You are the dope that posted that indy covered against washington by miles. The whole forum was busting your balls because you need to get you facts straight. Now you are bitter. Stop posting false information and you will be ok. Now, post some winners.