The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

How about longest field goal over 43.5 yards? Both team have really good kickers (especially jaguars...)

kurt_06518
    kurt_06518's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

seems like a good bet to me

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

I'm reckless with my bankroll to a pathetic degree. But don't confuse that with handicapping. If I could ever manage a losing streak without going all-in, I'd be a bookie's worst nightmare. Because in the long run I pick winners consistently.

Have I had losing streaks? yes. The winning streaks have more than made up. Last I checked, 11-6 is pretty good so far in football. If someone walked into my house, put a gun to my head, and said "choose any handicapper in the world to pick a winner tonight and if it loses you're dead," I'd have one response: Machine Choice

And to the person earlier who said I'm down $5K. Wrong. I bet $5700 last night, but not because I was down $5K.

Now enough with the bullshit: Tennesse -2.5

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Fading the losing streak!! Jags ML

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    Fading the losing streak!! Jags ML
    Good luck.

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Fck the haters **--do your thing. Your BR is your business no one else's, Not one of this bitches had anything to say last week when you hit 10 in a row.

Nellyinctown
    Nellyinctown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

This website is funny, so many lazy people come on here. "Jags will cover - Monday Night Road Dog" or "Fade the Streak", instead of doing actual research based on the two teams playing to justify their picks. Your record speaks for itself Machine, keep it up...

perceptible
    perceptible's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokerwhiz90 View Post
    i did a write up to this game, everything in my right mind says this game is not to be touched except a few things... the home team is 7-3 and the underdog is heavily favored, and the fact that the bookies need this game to make an acceptable profit

I totally agree with you that this game shouldn't be touched unless you want to gamble for your entertainment. I also agree that this game is needed for bookies to make an acceptable profit. Therefore, if you want to gamble for your entertainment tonight without paying the commission to vegas, most logical bet would be money line Jacksonville.

zebraman
    zebraman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was going to pick the jags tonight, but then i said to myself: chris johnson... MNF... why am I betting against him and jeff fischer...

Titans -3.

SamWise
    Bet with your Head, not with your Heart
    SamWise's Avatar Become A Pro!

**, good luck to you pick today.
    I will jag will take over though. good luck to you and me non the less.
    I am on the opposite.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

When it's is all said and done, do your home work your self. Things like offense and defense, who is sitting tonight.
    Then use your own judgement when you place your bet.
    Simple advice.

udlock4life
    udlock4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

bol tonight

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by perceptible View Post
    I totally agree with you that this game shouldn't be touched unless you want to gamble for your entertainment. I also agree that this game is needed for bookies to make an acceptable profit. Therefore, if you want to gamble for your entertainment tonight without paying the commission to vegas, most logical bet would be money line Jacksonville.
    Thats right throw a Ben Franklin on this game for shit's and giggles (sure the hell beats paying for a DUI ). Ive done placed a bet using One Old DIRTY Ben Franklin tonight. In the favor of Ville. Got them at +3 With the local. If i loose i loose. A gamblers money has no home.
    good luck

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

Quote Originally Posted by Gundog View Post
    When it's is all said and done, do your home work your self. Things like offense and defense, who is sitting tonight.
    Then use your own judgement when you place your bet.
    Simple advice.
    completely agree! best way to bet is how you want to bet, not based on other peoples' thinking

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans ML for me...good luck boys...machine if you are praying in the 4th Q I know we lost!

Sirus73
    Sirus73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

still early but looks good so far

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by BathingApe View Post
    He may have lost his stride (which happens to everyone), but what bothers me is that there is no write up anymore. No reasoning as to why we should take the Titans from his perspective. I'm thinking about laying off this one.
    You want a write-up, go hire a damn tout. These are the last words I'm ever going to post on this site. From now on, just posting my play and tracking the results. Not explaining anything I've said or done in the past, doesn't matter now anyways. What's done is done. I just won almost $2K on one of the easiest football game I've capped in three years.

Oh, and two more words.......

GAME OVER

Machine Plays: 12-6

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Titans ML for me...good luck boys...machine if you are praying in the 4th Q I know we lost!

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    You want a write-up, go hire a damn tout. These are the last words I'm ever going to post on this site. From now on, just posting my play and tracking the results. Not explaining anything I've said or done in the past, doesn't matter now anyways. What's done is done. I just won almost $2K on one of the easiest football game I've capped in three years.

GAME OVER

Yes!!!! I love it **----write ups are a waste of time.

Beason5209
    Beason5209's Avatar Become A Pro!

GAME OVER

Easier than K-State -3 over Kansas?

HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Word good job **! fukkkk these haters saying bookies 6-6-1 shit.

KennyM10
    KennyM10's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am sorry I need some help, please direct me to the post # where the bet amount of over two thousand dollars is shown before the game. Thanks guys

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

GAME OVER

Dude, I was backing you. I guess it didn't sound like it but I enjoyed your writeups and they were well researched. BOL to you anyway.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by KennyM10 View Post
    I am sorry I need some help, please direct me to the post # where the bet amount of over two thousand dollars is shown before the game. Thanks guys
    Stop looking it does not exist! Also machine the above poster was trying to be nice...

bigcmo
    bigcmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1590

Machine Stay focused

machine you keep doing yo thang, there are a lot of people here who appreciate it(people who are betting real money like you & I). you have to overlook all those retards who only want to down you. wagering is not something where you win them all, people with sense know that.......so for all those who hate on good cappers/any cappers(with posted records), do your own damn work!!!! and if you are hating on my man the machine choice......you can eat shit!!!!!!!

First 12