Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Machine Choice Monday Night Football

Machine Plays: 11-6
    Current Streak: 0-4

TITANS -2.5
    Last edited by Machine Choice; 10-18-10 at 03:50 AM.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

now -3...
    Last edited by Balco10; 10-17-10 at 10:59 PM.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

I've got the Titans -2.5

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully you bet only a comfortable amount...would hate to see a repeat of Sunday for you.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

So why do you like the Titans here?

WillC
    WillC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Exactly, chasing on mnf is a terrible idea so I hope you scale it back a bit. GL anyway

A.M.S.
    A.M.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

got titans -2.5 ..... lets get that $$

udlock4life
    udlock4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

bol

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Yea why not. I like Chris Johnson and Titans' defense.....

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a trap game... the bookies are 6-6-1... this is the big game that makes them 7-6-1 against the public (go for the jags)

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

He may have lost his stride (which happens to everyone), but what bothers me is that there is no write up anymore. No reasoning as to why we should take the Titans from his perspective. I'm thinking about laying off this one.

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Sorry mate, but I think the jags take this one at home.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

i did a write up to this game, everything in my right mind says this game is not to be touched except a few things... the home team is 7-3 and the underdog is heavily favored, and the fact that the bookies need this game to make an acceptable profit

kurt_06518
    kurt_06518's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

well when someon loses as much as he is losing and you try to make it up on one game, people in this position are too afraid to let it all ride on an underdog which is why he is going favorite again

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Titans favored stay the fukkk away from them. Titans dogs u enter their neighborhood. There are no other scenarios ever. Good luck!

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by kurt_06518 View Post
    well when someon loses as much as he is losing and you try to make it up on one game, people in this position are too afraid to let it all ride on an underdog which is why he is going favorite again

True he has lost his way going 0-4-1 with his last five picks, but the one dog he did try to pick was a horrible pick the Raiders, he lost a ton of money on it. Campbell was 8/21 for around 86 yards and a qb rating of ten worst I have heard this year!

No idea myself on this one but machine bets like a high roller than sits at home vomiting... Seriously he has repeated this pattern now five times in the last year and a half...

More ironic....his all in record is 0-4-1...same as his last five picks, guys just be careful and machine take that push you got last night and learn from it. No more all ins...try to last a season...

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16197

french toast

kurt_06518

also if you do go all in and the line is 3, why would u not buy the half a point, def dropped the ball there

G's pks
    Update your status

also if you do go all in and the line is 3, why would u not buy the half a point, def dropped the ball there

hopefully he is not going all in again...that quote is from last night he bet over five thousand trying to recover weekend losses and pushed...

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Square play. Be careful.

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also like the Titans here

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Chris Johnson will have a great game. You can count on that

callmeboondox404
    callmeboondox404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

like the jags at home

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Chris Johnson will have a great game. You can count on that
    How many rush yards do you think he can put up? 110+?

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

im takin Tenn especially if it dips to -2.5 I will still take it at -3

Better D, Better Running game, better team....doesnt mean a win though

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

it seems jags plays tough at home when facing titans in recent years.

dbacker51
    dbacker51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

WOW! how quickly people are to pounce when someone is on a nice streak and then miss a few. Let those who have never had a bad weekend cast the first stone! haha sorry for the lecture. But seriously, lets take it easy on Machine it happens to everyone *hand raised*.

kurt_06518

no dbacker, machine is a f'in idiot. He is down 5k and tries to win it all back on one game and in the process starts praying to god for this victory and how he will take a yr off to pay his debt if he loses? that is not someone u take it easy on cause he isnt only hurting himself but everyone in his life who has to support him through all of this and if he has a family, he is taking food off of the table too, he needs help big time

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dbacker51 View Post
    WOW! how quickly people are to pounce when someone is on a nice streak and then miss a few. Let those who have never had a bad weekend cast the first stone! haha sorry for the lecture. But seriously, lets take it easy on Machine it happens to everyone *hand raised*.

Slow your roll! Let me tell you a little about this guys history... In the last two years he has gone all in five times now counting the push last night... making long winded speeches and costing several money! Also he had I would say over 50 that would follow his thread daily last year... His all in record? 0-4-1

Last year it was sad when it went bad he started doing parlays with three or four college football teams that were all over -1000 ML... Of course when Oklahoma lost the day Bradford was injured he lost a bundle...

What happened??? He buried them having a 5-26 in ncaa basketball that lasted all the way through the ncaa tournament... Most of those posters never came back!

Well what happened? He did his usual I am disappearing for six months and did...the gambling lives of those that followed were ruined....they never came back...or at least most of them...

How did this happen? Well he had a great run people could not get his picks quick enough...

What happened next...some accused him of buying the picks he would always make his minions wait and it almost seemed like he was waiting for a reason..either till the picks came out...or just to be more dramatic...

When he left he started accusing other posters here...a few good ones to of different things...came back and apologized to them saying he was an alcoholic! Guys just be careful...look up his history its all in there...
    Last edited by G's pks; 10-18-10 at 09:52 AM.

dbacker51
    dbacker51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

no dbacker, machine is a f'in idiot. He is down 5k and tries to win it all back on one game and in the process starts praying to god for this victory and how he will take a yr off to pay his debt if he loses? that is not someone u take it easy on cause he isnt only hurting himself but everyone in his life who has to support him through all of this and if he has a family, he is taking food off of the table too, he needs help big time
    Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Slow your roll! Let me tell you a little about this guys history... In the last two years he has gone all in five times now counting the push last night... making long winded speeches and costing several money! Also he had I would say over 50 that would follow his thread daily last year... His all in record? 0-4-1 Last year it was sad when it went bad he started doing parlays with three or four college football teams that were all over -1000 ML... Of course when Oklahoma lost the day Bradford was injured he lost a bundle... What happened??? He buried them having a 5-26 in ncaa basketball that lasted all the way through the ncaa tournament... Most of those posters never came back! Well what happened? He did his usual I am disappearing for six months and did...the gambling lives of those that followed were ruined....they never came back...or at least most of them... How did this happen? Well he had a great run people could not get his picks quick enough... What happened next...some accused him of buying the picks he would always make his minions wait and it almost seemed like he was waiting for a reason..either till the picks came out...or just to be more dramatic... When he left he started accusing other posters here...a few good ones to of different things...came back and apologized to them saying he was an alcoholic! Guys just be careful...look up his history its all in there...
    ok way more history here than I'm unaware of. I wish everyone well, and I'm ready to get back to some good ole fashioned sports talk. BOL to ALL!!!

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by dbacker51 View Post
    ok way more history here than I'm unaware of. I wish everyone well, and I'm ready to get back to some good ole fashioned sports talk. BOL to ALL!!!
    Lets just hope he gets some help...if you want to see another example of this...look in the players forum for a poster named Brock Landers...guy has gone through the exact cycles... lets just hope they get help.

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Start the new winning streak. Good luck tonight.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans have the better team...jax will turn the ball over and have alot of three and outs...27-17 titans

NFL49ers
    NFL49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Jags for me. Bookie will win $ tonight. Look like a trap to me. Public is on Tenn but the line went reverse. I like betting dog on MNF.

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

gl on your picks guys but im staying away from this one, NFL kicked my ass after a great day in college ball

12 Last