MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

MY Projection: 11-5 (Tied 1st in AFC East) The pats have no CBs after bodden went down and certainly no one to cover marshall. they will double him all day and i still think he will have a great day. Miami will make stops against brady with there no rushing attack. me match up great,The Patriots stand just 2-6 ATS their L/8 against division rivals, the Dolphins will have one of the premier 3-4 defensive lines in the NFL. And who is anyone to doubt Parcells?Two years ago, Miami debuted that crazy Wildcat offense against the Patriots and destroyed them 38-13 in Gillette Stadium, and since that point, the teams are split 2-2 SU and ATS. However, Miami has gone 3-1 ATS in those three games, and that’s a trend that we cannot ignore. There’s no way that I can figure on the Fins losing both of these critical home games..New England Patriots Vs Miami Dolphins Under The Lights !!!! OPP'S LIGHTS OUT FOR THE PATRIOTS

tshizzle
    tshizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

I like the pats in this game. Will be closer than you think though.

DARKERIDER
    f u suns!!! :DL
    DARKERIDER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i cant make the call so im taking the over and im just gonna sit back and cheer for both teams to score

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I agree with you Mr. Harry. I caught this one around 9:30 PM yesterday evening myself @ Miami+1. Well done.

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice write up...like the play...GL tonight

ger25pic25
    ger25pic25's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like miami!nice write up man!

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Great work Harry, looks like another winner. Great posting!

Saintsfan1
    Saintsfan1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Job.

bigcat1
    bigcat1's Avatar Become A Pro!

great write up, best thread i have read this year esp nfl, but i am taking the dolphins, and the under, good luck to you guys

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    MY Projection: 11-5 (Tied 1st in AFC East) The pats have no CBs after bodden went down and certainly no one to cover marshall. they will double him all day and i still think he will have a great day. Miami will make stops against brady with there no rushing attack. me match up great,The Patriots stand just 2-6 ATS their L/8 against division rivals, the Dolphins will have one of the premier 3-4 defensive lines in the NFL. And who is anyone to doubt Parcells?Two years ago, Miami debuted that crazy Wildcat offense against the Patriots and destroyed them 38-13 in Gillette Stadium, and since that point, the teams are split 2-2 SU and ATS. However, Miami has gone 3-1 ATS in those three games, and that’s a trend that we cannot ignore. There’s no way that I can figure on the Fins losing both of these critical home games..New England Patriots Vs Miami Dolphins Under The Lights !!!! OPP'S LIGHTS OUT FOR THE PATRIOTS
    Have to disagree with you there, regarding the running game... the Pats don't have an Adrian Peterson or Chris Johnson, but their backs can get the job done. Benjarvis Green-Ellis, Sammy Morris, and Danny Woodhead can definitely throw off a defense, as all 3 have different styles. Not sure if you watched the Pats last week, but Woodhead looks like Wes Welker out of the backfield, quick and shifty.

Overall, should be a very good game tonight. Only bet I'm thinking about is Pats Over 23.5, because that offense is just too explosive to bet against.

BOL guys

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HARRYtheHAT View Post
    TO NOMOCINO>> THATS A BIG NUMBER FOR TOTAL SCORE 58? "We all know that the Dolphins are ultimately going to be deploying RB Ricky Williams and RB Ronnie Brown all game long in an effort to keep QB Tom Brady and his Brady Bunch off the field, but that isn’t the only way that they can move the ball. Without stopping the run though, Brady won’t ever touch the field. Remember the Monday Night Football showdown last year in Miami when the Fins nearly held a 2:1 time of possession ratio on the Indianapolis Colts and still lost"{?
    Hope your right playing against Brady in fantasy league, but I still think it will be high scoring NE couldn't hold the bills under 30 and the young talent on the pats O is really starting to click

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

nice words also on ne+1

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4733

Sanchez owned the Dolphins last week. I don't see why Brady cant. I just worry about their defense. If Miami can control the clock and come up with timely stops I think they can win.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

Thanks for your information helped alot

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

my fav 2 wrs are playing today.. GREAT

jscott1586
    jscott1586's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Nice write up

Fiasco01
    Fiasco01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I agree here, I think the Dolphins win this game, albeit in an ugly way, I still see them winning. Pats D will falter when the need it most.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Quote Originally Posted by DARKERIDER View Post
    i cant make the call so im taking the over and im just gonna sit back and cheer for both teams to score

Either team can easily win this game, but I think the over is a real winner.

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85308

I like the write up and the Dolphins, I see the lack of defense on the part of NE as the difference maker.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

I took OVER 10 in the 3rd quarter. The Patriots have went over that in all three of their 3rd Q's this year, and the Dolphins are 2/3. So they both know how to play offense after the half.. I think it's a strong play.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

very good input ,real nice man i think there are a 4 or 5 * play gl.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I think on a Monday night on the big stage you go with the better QB and coach. I'll take Belichek and Brady.

Powerhaus
    Powerhaus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellent write up sir! Glad to see we're on the same side.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Great writeups!!

Going to tease though...MIA +6 and OV41

Consistency
    Consistency's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teasing Pats +10.5 and OVR 37.5.

PocketChange
    Cheers.
    PocketChange's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for the write up. Everyone on the board here on the over 75% public-- I'm going under here. With MIA controlling TOP I see something like 21-17

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Sweet. Sounds good, home dogs have been very strong this year.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

As always with your bets Harry, good luck. Your analysis is exceptional

714cuzzin
    714cuzzin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

The line is at pickem. Ahh wut to do.

Dutch Royalty
    Dutch Royalty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks harry great writeup man!

NFL49ers
    NFL49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

I can't wait for the game. Im up this week and I'll wager 40% of my winnings to Dolphins +1.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

UPDATE MONDAY OCT 4 2010>>
    The nagging shoulder injury of Brady will creep up on him tonight when he gets hit a few times. Couple that with rookie receivers and Pats are gonna have trouble scoring.
    Davis (5-11, 203) has also been working on the mental side of the game, watching tape of receivers he's about to face to learn their tendencies, communicating with teammates and coaches, knowing his keys. Miami has young New England corners beat with their WR's, and two running backs that will take advantage of injured Patriot's defenders.
    Victory goes to Miami, 24-21 over New England

MR.HARRYtheHAT

ITS ABOUT 2 1/2 HRS BEFORE KICK OFF HERE IN SOUTH FLORIDA 6PM EST AND I,AM ON I-95 HEADING TO SUN LIFE STADIUM(previously known as Joe Robbie Stadium{formerly Dolphin Stadium, located in Miami Gardens, FL}}} For a tail gate party before entering my stadium seat..1st level 50 yard line...I would not miss this game for the world...Have my I-phone to take messages from all my friends at SRB site.. I would like to make my last comment post before the game..
    .Faulk, one of Brady’s favorite targets in short-yardage situations and a tough runner in his own right, tore his ACL in the game against the Jets and won’t play anymore this season. His absence deprives Brady of one of his favorite targets, and while Sammy Morris and BenJarvus Green-Ellis are both capable of catching passes, neither is nearly the threat Faulk has been over the years.They trade Maroney,then lost Faulk to an acl.This tells me their running game might not work.This screams to me to be Tom Brady’s air show.Welker,Moss,Hernandez,need to be covered like a matress.I dont wanna see alot of T.B..I wanna see alot of Ronny and Ricky,add in a little !!!! Losaka Politeis!!!! [[An American football fullback for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League. He was signed by the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2004. He played college football at Pittsburgh.Polite has also played for the Chicago Bears. He signed with the Dolphins on October 16, 2008.]].
    .. The more you stick to the run,the easier it will come.#23 & #34 get better at it the more you give it to them “If they can hold on to the ball”.They are 2 pro-bowlers.GET ‘ER DONE !!!All you who think the O-line aint all that,Miami has a pretty good O-line.They just need to stick to it. Funny,no-one mentions Patriot's special teams they are awfull play, or lack there of…Miami thanks to the !!Tuna!! is far superior
    Last edited by MR.HARRYtheHAT; 10-04-10 at 05:36 PM.

NFL49ers
    NFL49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Nice. Good luck Harry!!

aznxangel19
    aznxangel19's Avatar Become A Pro!

im gonna go over pats and over! good luck with everyone's picks!

First 123 Last