Chris7mccabe
    Chris7mccabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 398

Quote Originally Posted by jordan23treyz View Post

Of all games the Jets/Billz game is ur man...sheesh I mean the Bills looked decent against the Pat's with a qb change. There trying to prove to the rest of the league that they are not just gonna be the easy win on everybody's schedule. The easy of the week is Cincinnati -3 At Cleveland.

Anything ELSE?
    Hey uhhhh how bout those Jets bro??? Guess the Patriots were just not as much of a match as the J-E-T-S tonight bruda man. Also, 1 guy in this thread thinks you should kill yourself for starting this thread Meechum Robert. Harsh!

Oh Ya Cinci bro......Great lock.....Is that like a padlock or like an old school chain attached to a door???
    Last edited by Chris7mccabe; 10-04-10 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Spelling

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Everybody looks good when things go their way, but that won't keep happening. He had his moments in Denver as well. The guy that won the game was Urlacher when he forced that late turnover that miraculously stayed in bounds. Cutler's weak spot is adversity. He doesn't keep his cool when things go bad, and often turns a bad situation into something far worse. So far, we haven't seen that this season.
    Now we have.

Couple of sacks and he looks like a zombie. lol

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ thread title

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Cutler has been a great fantasy qb for me...until now

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

The Giants got into his head early.

Cutler looked beaten by the half.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1932

I was right to put Orton a higher rank than Cutler on my list in this thread.

GunShard

Jay Cutler = Rex Grossman part 2?

jordan23treyz
    jordan23treyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

The guy had a god-damn concussion and was playing with no offensive line. Obv, he wasn't throwin the ball well he had a 1 sec. drop b4 he got hit. His shitty wr didn't get open, but he woulda improved in the 2nd half had he came back. Although it wasn't a good game, this game is not telling. He's still got a winning record this year, thats al that counts right! Winners

BewareOf5Dimes
    BewareOf5Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

I told you BITCHES that you would go broke betting Jay Cutler and Carson Palmer. Go get a loan and pay your Bookies. Shame on your for not listening.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Thread-starter must have been under the influence of something. Same old stupid fuk throwing garbage picks.

prm223
    prm223's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 interceptions

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

I'm living a slow fantasy death with Cutler

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by BewareOf5Dimes View Post
    I told you BITCHES that you would go broke betting Jay Cutler and Carson Palmer. Go get a loan and pay your Bookies. Shame on your for not listening.
    i was saying this from day one

KingJIM
    KingJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a Bears fan yesterday, I thought it was Rex Grossman Part II out there. I know the line sucks, the play calling of OC is lacking, the receivers are inexperienced and young, the coach doesn't know when to and when to not challenge, the GM can't draft any decent players but the quarterback sucks too. Guess the Broncos got rid of him for a reason. He's Grossman Redux with a strong arm. Thankfully they can't lose this week and Cutler can't throw any interceptions or get sacked because of the bye week.

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

I appreciate his aggressive style. Handicapping his games is tough

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Good player on a terrible offensive team.

Hiring Mike Martz is proving to be a disaster. It's just the wrong system for this team and personnel.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Whoever made this thread should really retire from this forum. F-ing hi on angel dust. Took me awhile, but I bet against this clown from now on.

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Bears would have won yesterday if I had been in their replay suite. Or maybe they don't have anyone. Not challenging the cutler fumble that was a clear td was a crime against humanity.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

The guy had a god-damn concussion and was playing with no offensive line. Obv, he wasn't throwin the ball well he had a 1 sec. drop b4 he got hit. His shitty wr didn't get open, but he woulda improved in the 2nd half had he came back. Although it wasn't a good game, this game is not telling. He's still got a winning record this year, thats al that counts right! Winners
    Are you Jay Cutler, or a family member of JC?

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont worry there will be more excuses for jay cutler

jordan23treyz
    jordan23treyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

"I've played against [Hall] before -- there's no reason to shy away from him. That's hard to say after throwing four picks at a guy, but if we had to play him tomorrow, I'd go at him every time."

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

"I've played against [Hall] before -- there's no reason to shy away from him. That's hard to say after throwing four picks at a guy, but if we had to play him tomorrow, I'd go at him every time."
    You got a lot of balls showing your face in this forum after this stupid f-cking thread. Idiot.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

more cutler idiocy.

he was pimped out by d-hall.

Chris7mccabe

Ya you do have a lot of balls showin up...You know what people do in online sports forums........All im saying is watch your back from now on broooo

blg123
    blg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 929

I tried sooo bad to trade him after Week 4 or 5 but I had to just drop him in fantasy I can't believe no one would bite on taking him off my hands.. The guy has ZERO heart

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by blg123 View Post
    The guy has ZERO heart
    This. Don't you love his care free attitude and the way he pouts when he walks off the field after throwing an int. IMO, if Cutler would have played against Carolina they would have lost that game also. At this point in time on this Bears team, I'd rather see Todd Collins behind center than Cutler. The Bears upper management has been set on getting a "franchise" QB, when all the time they had what they needed on this team, a game manager (Orton), and let him slip away. If the Bears would not have been so hard headed and stuck with Orton instead of going back to "Sexy Rexy" they would have won the 2007 Super Bowl, had their "franchise" QB, and "Crybaby Cutler" would be riding the bench under Josh McDaniels in Denver.Just my 2-cents.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Rio DiNero View Post
    This. Don't you love his care free attitude and the way he pouts when he walks off the field after throwing an int. IMO, if Cutler would have played against Carolina they would have lost that game also. At this point in time on this Bears team, I'd rather see Todd Collins behind center than Cutler. The Bears upper management has been set on getting a "franchise" QB, when all the time they had what they needed on this team, a game manager (Orton), and let him slip away. If the Bears would not have been so hard headed and stuck with Orton instead of going back to "Sexy Rexy" they would have won the 2007 Super Bowl, had their "franchise" QB, and "Crybaby Cutler" would be riding the bench under Josh McDaniels in Denver.Just my 2-cents.
    This is a good point. Think about it, their major success as a team was with Jim McMahon, not exactly one of those legendary QB types. It has to do with Chicago's weather, it's the windy city after all. They should focus on smash mouth defense and run game, especially if they ever get lucky enough to host another playoff game.

Maybe the Bears can trade Cutler to Buffalo for Fitzpatrick, that guy seems like a savvy game manager type.

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, Cutler showed us how underrated he is on Sunday. What a DONK!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Cutler would be 5-2 if his coach wasn't a full-time idiot.

louis.ana
    louis.ana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Cutler would be 5-2 if his coach wasn't a full-time idiot.
    No, the Bears would easily be 2-5 if Cutler had things his way, DET and GB games were given to them on a platter.

Cutler sucks because he forces the play, he is not adaptable and will strong arm the play if it is not there. He is unrealistic, the game is where everything becomes real.

He threw an embarrassing four picks to Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall and what was Cutler response?

I have a feeling Cutler wants to lose, he feels comfortable that way.. he sabotages himself and likes it

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

He is still sorely missed in Denver

gino342
    gino342's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems to be one of those big potential guys that either is really hot or really cold, right not he going well but when he's off he capable of losing to teams like the seahawks

GunShard

Cutler is erratic, one day he plays good as Peyton Manning, the next day he plays as bad as Jamarcus Russell.

Chris7mccabe

Well hes doing his job and beating the Eagles big is never a bad thing. People still don't want to give this guy any credit but if he leads his team to the playoffs and maybe a win or two hes definitely going to shut a lot of people in this thread up.

First 123456 Last