jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

You Should Have All Listened To Me - Bet The Bank Giants Baby!!!!!

To all you haters out there, to all the critics and to every other person who has underestimated Eli Manning in the past, give credit where credit is due......YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME!!!!!!! Giants defeat the Cowboys!!!!!!! If you listened and bet the bank you would have hundreds right now....Twice in a row I said Bet The Bank and twice you all underestimated the Giants!!!!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say this is a fluke. Eli has proven himself more then once. This win was a quality win, a hard game against one of the best teams in the NFL!!!!

We got a date with the Packers next week!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

congrats on your win, but are these posts really necessary?

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Congrats. Now bet the bank on GB -6.5 next week.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are no haters, but some may be trying to warn you. If you don't want to listen, keep betting your bank.

I would guess that to some here your emphasis on betting the bank and your eagerness to celebrate single victories as if you won the world cup is a bit over the top. It depends on your age though. Maybe you're fourteen and your bank is $50.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice win...I too have been on the G-Men ML for both games

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    congrats on your win, but are these posts really necessary?
    Thank you for the congrats. Now typically I would never do this, but I felt this was necessary to prove all the critics wrong and tell all the folks all this nonsense about eli being due for a "bad game" is all nonsense.. I told everyone from the start, stats have nothing to do with any of this.. The regular season is 1 thing, the postseason is another thing. Look at Peyton Manning, he can't get a win in the playoffs for a dime..

All I said was bet the bank on the giants, and everyone insisted the cowboys would win because Eli will "Never be Peyton"... All I can say is.... Which brother got knocked out of the playoffs and which one advanced today?

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

My only decent win this weekend was my ML Giants. Congrats to Giants backers.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    There are no haters, but some may be trying to warn you. If you don't want to listen, keep betting your bank.

I would guess that to some here your emphasis on betting the bank and your eagerness to celebrate single victories as if you won the world cup is a bit over the top. It depends on your age though. Maybe you're fourteen and your bank is $50.
    Lol c'mon man... common sense here. 14 year olds aren't even legal to gamble..

I knew the Giants could pull the victory out today

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Congrats on your win. Good call. Maybe start acting your age?

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

1. congrats on the win
    2. u never 'bet the bank' on any one game, ever. just bad gambing and in the end will eat u alive

jeffries

Congrats on your win. Good call. Maybe start acting your age?
    Possibly go die and shoot yourself in the head? Not my fault your Miami Dolphins went 1-15 on the Season big boy

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Maybe you're fourteen and your bank is $50.
    Bingo.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Possibly go die and shoot yourself in the head? Not my fault your Miami Dolphins went 1-15 on the Season big boy
    ?

Keep doing your bet-the-bank act. I couldn't care less.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ipickwinners View Post
    1. congrats on the win
    2. u never 'bet the bank' on any one game, ever. just bad gambing and in the end will eat u alive
    "Bet the bank" is just a dysphemism. I'm sure he doesn't mean it literally.

-----------------------
    I forgot who the readers in this forum are, I better define the word dysphemism:
    (an offensive or disparaging expression that is substituted for an inoffensive one; "his favorite dysphemism was to say 'bet your entire bank' when he meant 'bet a higher than normal bet size'")

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

it would not suprise me if he did mean bet all the money u have

jeffries

?

Keep doing your bet-the-bank act. I couldn't care less.
    Been around football many years little guy. Are you upset you bet big money and lost on the cowboys, or are you still moping about your dolphins record??

either way, go die.

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

jefferies what up with you man you are getting to personal

Been around football many years little guy. Are you upset you bet big money and lost on the cowboys, or are you still moping about your dolphins record??

either way, go die.
    cant act like that here you come off imature just ttrying to help they dont care keep picking em right thats all you have to say here when your wrong admit it but right now you dont have too

jeffries

I don't tolerate troublemakers and people who start $hit. I was right on the Giants game, but I'm not bragging about everyones loss for picking the Cowboys. I'm stating that you all should have listened to me. When I said "Bet the Bank" it was a figure of speach. Either way I felt REALLY confident on this game to go big on it. But once I have some moron come up in my thread and start crying because he bet the opposite team so he's mad, then all I can say is he should have listened to me.. If I'm wrong, I can admit it...

Next week.... Green Bay Over NY Giants..

You think I take the Giants just cuz there my hometeam? Wrong!!!!!!! I wouldn't bet large on a team I'm not confident about. Next weeks game goes over the total whatever it is and Green Bay takes it depending on the spread

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't tolerate troublemakers and people who start $hit. I was right on the Giants game, but I'm not bragging about everyones loss for picking the Cowboys. I'm stating that you all should have listened to me. When I said "Bet the Bank" it was a figure of speach. Either way I felt REALLY confident on this game to go big on it. But once I have some moron come up in my thread and start crying because he bet the opposite team so he's mad, then all I can say is he should have listened to me.. If I'm wrong, I can admit it...

You think I take the Giants just cuz there my hometeam? Wrong!!!!!!! I wouldn't bet large on a team I'm not confident about. Next weeks game goes over the total whatever it is and Green Bay takes it depending on the spread
    I think GBay will be an underdog.

Bet your bank on a parlay of GBay moneyline and the OVER.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good ML calls in both games..

jeffries didn't say spread the boy said ML! Solid.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Good ML calls in both games..

jeffries didn't say spread the boy said ML! Solid.
    I'm not taking the ML until I see the spread. Theres no use in betting the ML if the spreads to high because then you risk to many units to win small.. Its also to dangerous.. The game total definitly goes over though.... I see Green Bay winning by possibly a Touchdown and field goal (10 points)

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I meant in the last two weeks..

jeffries

ohh. Until I look further into it I see a blowout by the Packers next week either way

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

packers will cover big and pats will not cover in playoffs till its time in big games like they did all season

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

nice call . . . How many units did you win on these two ML plays?

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

hey its all good babyeeee

[i read that again it didnt sound like i wanted it to
    ok JEFFERIES
    try this there are a lot of people hereand when you let a child get you raveled and you go a tear
    hes not the only one that sees it since you ve joined we confided in each other on several occasion and for the most part when one of us wouldnt budje off our pick it was correct hopefully i saved you money on little rock pick but just try to keep your composure , if you want my opinion i took bet the bank not literal because you are a fan i say bet the bank on alabama today but im a fan so i would never want to be taken literally once you were serious about iut and got into it with someone i bet em like i said i would i bought a teaser withem and pleased em with colts and chargers thats buying one if your teasingalso it took till sunday night but i got hot again with 6-0 nba and nhl and taking duke. for the most part you act like your a huge better not so much money wise but you do get involved on your picks conpulsively but sorry about my first post JEFFERIES

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

To all you haters out there, to all the critics and to every other person who has underestimated Eli Manning in the past, give credit where credit is due......YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME!!!!!!! Giants defeat the Cowboys!!!!!!! If you listened and bet the bank you would have hundreds right now....Twice in a row I said Bet The Bank and twice you all underestimated the Giants!!!!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say this is a fluke. Eli has proven himself more then once. This win was a quality win, a hard game against one of the best teams in the NFL!!!!

We got a date with the Packers next week!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jeffries, I bet BIG MONEY on the giants +7 and giants ML.. I went 4-0 this weekend and I'm rollin in money.. Congrats to you as well.. I'll be on the giants BIG against green bay no matter what.. Drink up

boxingbible
    boxingbible's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd be wary of picking the Giants next week. The Giants are terrible playing in harsh conditions. In my opinion, they're a team built to play inside a dome or in a warm environment.

Perhaps that explains their terrific road record.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    Jeffries, I bet BIG MONEY on the giants +7 and giants ML.. I went 4-0 this weekend and I'm rollin in money.. Congrats to you as well.. I'll be on the giants BIG against green bay no matter what.. Drink up
    Congrats to you as well man. I'd like to apologize to everyone for the "hype" earlier... Like I said I'm a die hard giants fan. I been watching football for many years and not only did I win a large lump sum of cash on NY this week, but now my teams is advancing to the NFC Championship game.. The best part about this is before the regular season even started I had my money down on Green Bay to win the superbowl... Now we're talking way before the Pats ever set their records here and way before they even went undefeated.. The Packers are still 1 of 4 teams left here in the postseason, as well as the Giants. Either way, I'm pulling big for the Packers or Giants in the superbowl against the Patriots..

I cannot say I'll be taking the Giants next week though. Even though I know almost for a fact that Green Bay will cover the spread -7 against the NYG, I cannot lay my money down rooting for my team to lose. That's just not me, especially considering how big a fan I am..

Either way, Packers cover next week but I won't be betting

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbible View Post
    I'd be wary of picking the Giants next week. The Giants are terrible playing in harsh conditions. In my opinion, they're a team built to play inside a dome or in a warm environment.

Perhaps that explains their terrific road record.
    Precisely. You are absolutely correct. I love Eli Manning, I'm proud of the guy, he's done excellent this Season but he simply is not cut out to play in the cold. I seen him many times play in the cold weather and he is just bad!! Plain and simple, BAD! The Green Bay Packers thrive off playing in the cold.. I see a 31-10 game or 31-17

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Precisely. You are absolutely correct. I love Eli Manning, I'm proud of the guy, he's done excellent this Season but he simply is not cut out to play in the cold. I seen him many times play in the cold weather and he is just bad!! Plain and simple, BAD! The Green Bay Packers thrive off playing in the cold.. I see a 31-10 game or 31-17
    What you say is true......Eli has been horrible in cold weather... but when it has mattered most, he has really shown up and proved his critics wrong... Favre is old but overall green bay is a young team that will have to learn the hard way.. In my opinion, the packers are in BIG trouble.. I'm on the giants straight up and ATS..

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

dallas game could have gone either way, i would not exactly call it the type you would be the bank on, but it was the right play, nice play jeffries and go fuk yourself

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    dallas game could have gone either way, i would not exactly call it the type you would be the bank on, but it was the right play, nice play jeffries and go fuk yourself
    MJF, lets not get this thing out of hand. You two have been going at it for the whole week on this game. Its over, lets move on fellas.

The attacks will be moved to your own private thread you know where.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Saying you should have all listened to you is great in hindsight. You never gave us concrete reasons to do that. You just said, "bet the bank". Can we expect a bunch of thread like this when you lose too? I do as well as anybody on here in the NFL and I'll challenge anyone including you over the course of a season but I don't go around beating my chest after every win because I know a loss can be just around the corner.
    Last edited by The Seer; 01-14-08 at 01:15 PM.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

i approve of your avatar sir

12 Last