patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

question

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Precisely. You are absolutely correct. I love Eli Manning, I'm proud of the guy, he's done excellent this Season but he simply is not cut out to play in the cold. I seen him many times play in the cold weather and he is just bad!! Plain and simple, BAD! The Green Bay Packers thrive off playing in the cold.. I see a 31-10 game or 31-17
    First of all, I give much respect to Jefferies. Not only did he have the foresight to take the Giants, but he got them at +250 or whatever that was. Nice win, just don't gloat. Be happy with the money you won.

Just out of curiosity, if you parlayed SD and NYG ML yesterday, what would the payout have been? If the SD was +450 and NYG was +250, what would a 2 team parlay of the ML's be? I'm guessing 12:1 or 15:1 or something crazy like that. Damn, wish I could invent a time machine and bet $1000 on those two ML's parlayed. I could have taken this year off work

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan2727 View Post
    First of all, I give much respect to Jefferies. Not only did he have the foresight to take the Giants, but he got them at +250 or whatever that was. Nice win, just don't gloat. Be happy with the money you won.

Just out of curiosity, if you parlayed SD and NYG ML yesterday, what would the payout have been? If the SD was +450 and NYG was +250, what would a 2 team parlay of the ML's be? I'm guessing 12:1 or 15:1 or something crazy like that. Damn, wish I could invent a time machine and bet $1000 on those two ML's parlayed. I could have taken this year off work
    I was on the Giants ML as well as spread (posted in several others' threads) for substantially more than this idiot I can assure you, and you don't hear a peep from me. This kid is extremely immature and/or has some serious issues...

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Mods why this thread isn't in the private zone by now is beyond me, as this is exactly the kind of posters/threads that reflect poorly on the site in every way. There isn't one productive thing that come from this thread :an_light;

Cee
    Cee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice hit jeffries

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    I was on the Giants ML as well as spread (posted in several others' threads) for substantially more than this idiot I can assure you, and you don't hear a peep from me. This kid is extremely immature and/or has some serious issues...
    Okay you ugly Fat chinese bitch...at least I don't have to be ashamed to go out in public looking like you. You're ugly.. And who are u calling kid? Mail your pic to uglypeople.com

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Okay you ugly Fat chinese bitch...at least I don't have to be ashamed to go out in public looking like you. You're ugly.. And who are u calling kid? Mail your pic to uglypeople.com
    lol@you thinking that's his real pic

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

The only scenario with which I would listen to jeffries is if he asked me to push him off a cliff, in which case I'd be happy to oblige.

This clown wins the award for the biggest tool in the history of this site.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    The only scenario with which I would listen to jeffries is if he asked me to push him off a cliff, in which case I'd be happy to oblige.

This clown wins the award for the biggest tool in the history of this site.
    No, it's just that I do not like you. Your a 23 year old kid with a big mouth and no respect. You need to learn to shut your mouth once in a while. I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of those kids that gets beat up often for his big mouth. You're a troublemaker. Grow up kid, and quit causing trouble

tevari

your profile says you're 21 jeffries

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    your profile says you're 21 jeffries
    I was just about to post the same thing. Hilarious.

I'm done with this clown. Probably should have done this long ago, but welcome to my ignore list, jeffries.

tevari

nice avatar, but i prefer manny

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    I was just about to post the same thing. Hilarious.

I'm done with this clown. Probably should have done this long ago, but welcome to my ignore list, jeffries.
    You ever hear of putting in a random age moron? I welcome myself to your ignore list with open arms, thankfully I won't have to put up wqith your $hit no more. Your truly very annoying. Wouldn't be surprised if you were on other users ignore list already. Your a lil pest

First 12