Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Final total on the board makes no difference if the field is as bad as last time.

Does anybody know how bad the field really is tonight?

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would be good if there is someone local on here who could tell us what it`s doing there.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Final total on the board makes no difference if the field is as bad as last time.

Does anybody know how bad the field really is tonight?
    It will be in better shape then last week, because they laid a second layer of sod on the field, and the water couldn't drain as well.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

If you want to keep a eye on the weather at Heinz Field, then just check this link.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/event...eventid=214128

You can also get weather updates on sbrodds.

heist4dmb
    heist4dmb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsgirl...

Notice.

Cincy and Pitt split regular season 1-1 often.

they are both mediocre teams..

and what does Chris Henry do to the Steelers? Destroy them.

Henry does it again.

Bengals cover, and win outright.

24-17 +7...LOVE IT

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully everyone pounds the under hard closer to game time. I think there's too much focus on last week, they've taken more measures with the field this week and its hard to imagine it being anywhere near as bad as last week. So I may take a shot at the over closer to game time.

matskralc
    matskralc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vanman View Post
    Would be good if there is someone local on here who could tell us what it`s doing there.
    It's been raining off and on all day long. Not really been a hard rain. S'posed to hang around all night and maybe turn into snow.

The local papers have been running stories about how the Steelers are committed to not letting last week happen again. One of the problems last week was that there was so much rain that the water leaked through the seams on the tarp. So they threw a second tarp over top to prevent that from happening. They also had the field aerated and rolled right after the game. And there weren't 4 high school games on Friday and a college game on Saturday like there had been last week.

I'd still lean towards the under because it will definitely be wet and Cincinnati's not going to be able to do much against the Steelers' defense (Bengals scored only 13 on them at home a month ago). The Steelers will be without Holmes at WR and will probably be missing their starting LT Marvel Smith, so their offense likely won't be so hot tonight, either. A 17-13 type game is probably in order.

Kampeska
    Kampeska's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am joining Megatron in my first post (ever, anywhere). I go through a local "Financial Advisor". The O/U is 39 for Cincy@Pittsburgh. Last wk I called to change my mind after seeing the weather right before the game. I want to avoid that this wk. Advice on 39?

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Hopefully everyone pounds the under hard closer to game time. I think there's too much focus on last week, they've taken more measures with the field this week and its hard to imagine it being anywhere near as bad as last week. So I may take a shot at the over closer to game time.
    Can somebody explain to me why they circle lines? They always seem to do it for prime time games. Is it to prevent people from making parlays/teasers with the snf/mnf lines with the O/U's? That sucks, I love to do that.

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

The weather isnt too bad

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am rolling with Pittsburgh -7

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i think ill take pitt and just leave the over/under alone i just cant make up my mind and pitt -7 seems definate

i wanna do a teaser for +13 and under 46.5 how does that sound?

PuttPutt
    PuttPutt's Avatar Become A Pro!

i bet pit straight up and did a teaser with them and the under. I was going to bet bengals/under in tease as i believe that pitt will win by 10

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PuttPutt View Post
    i bet pit straight up and did a teaser with them and the under. I was going to bet bengals/under in tease as i believe that pitt will win by 10
    If you like pitt by 10, and under, take:

PIT -1
    CIN +13
    UNDER 46.5

It pays +180, better than the -110 you get with a 2 teamer.

jtnguyen79
    jtnguyen79's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont think it would be as bad as last week.....Miami just flat out sucks we saw that again today

I'm picking Pittsburgh -7 and Over 40 but good luck everyone

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Miami is dreadful your right about that, I am taking the under 40 tonight if that field is that bad tonight, that should be a winner.

PuttPutt
    PuttPutt's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, i am on it at half, pit up by 10. i would like it if nobody scores another point. But i got it at 46.5 in a tease. Hope it holds on. What i really dont need is cinny off to get rolling

First 12