paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Who has the NFL Network???

I'm from Milwaukee, NO NFL NEtwork there. I am staying in Tulsa OK now...NFL Network is here!!! Get to watch tomarrow night's game.

I didn't bet on the game but the Replay of the Arz-SF Game was neat to watch yesturday! They squese those games into an hour 1/2 or an Hour.
    Last edited by paul Mordeeb; 11-28-07 at 01:19 PM.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have it. They also have the NFL Network channel in HD which is cool, its the channel right above it on DirecTV, 212-1.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

I had it free last year and would of got it earlier this year had I know all that comes with it for the price.
    $4.99 per month got me:
    NFL Network, Fox College Sports Atlantic, Fox College Sports Central, Fox College Sports Pacific, NBATV, Fox Soccer Channel, Golf TV and a few other sports channels that I had no interest in.
    Already the extra college hoops games on late at night has been more than worth it.
    Also I get on demand access for NFL Network and NBA TV. For NFL they have 10 minute summaries of the games which i find myself watching all of each Monday.
    I'd pay more than $4.99 for the package but please, no one tell my cable company that

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

I will use and internet stream of the game like i did with the Colt game

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    I will use and internet stream of the game like i did with the Colt game
    same here internet is the only way to go if you can't get it.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have it on both Dish and Direct thank god.

I think you guys really need to get rid of your cable packages and get satellite tv, and take a stand against them.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

had to buy the sports package from Comcast just for this game

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I go to the bar to watch the NFL network games. PITA.

I'm in one of those cable markets which don't even have NFL network available due to whatever conflict in contract negotiations.

EDIT: I could get a satellite dish. But I'd have to enter a 6 to 12 month contract that would basically cost $200-$300, so I get the 8 extra NFL games. I love the NFL, but I'm not paying $30 per game to watch a single NFL game. I know I'd get all of the other programming, etc, but if I wanted all that other stuff, I'd already have it.
    Last edited by slacker00; 11-28-07 at 06:59 PM.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I have it on direct tv and you can get it on comcast as part of a sports package for an extra $25 or so

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by prop View Post
    I had it free last year and would of got it earlier this year had I know all that comes with it for the price.
    $4.99 per month got me:
    NFL Network, Fox College Sports Atlantic, Fox College Sports Central, Fox College Sports Pacific, NBATV, Fox Soccer Channel, Golf TV and a few other sports channels that I had no interest in.
    Already the extra college hoops games on late at night has been more than worth it.
    Also I get on demand access for NFL Network and NBA TV. For NFL they have 10 minute summaries of the games which i find myself watching all of each Monday.
    I'd pay more than $4.99 for the package but please, no one tell my cable company that
    yeah I got the same thing, I got Comcast

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I go to the bar to watch the NFL network games. PITA.

I'm in one of those cable markets which don't even have NFL network available due to whatever conflict in contract negotiations.

EDIT: I could get a satellite dish. But I'd have to enter a 6 to 12 month contract that would basically cost $200-$300, so I get the 8 extra NFL games. I love the NFL, but I'm not paying $30 per game to watch a single NFL game. I know I'd get all of the other programming, etc, but if I wanted all that other stuff, I'd already have it.
    I take it you don't have a cable bill?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only a 3rd of the country carry the NFL Network.

NFL Network Vs. Cable Providers