djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

All in on the Redskins this Sunday

Bills @ Redskins -5.5

I like the Redskins on Sunday, it will be emotional day for the Redskins, I never played the Redskins yet this year but for some reason I like the Redskins, I think they will play their hardest for their fallen teammate......

R.I.P Sean Taylor

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to agree with you against a bad bills team I think this game will be a big win for the skins.....Man as a huge skins fan this is a terrible thing that happend to sean I pray for his family, friends and teamates.....

louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 431

I also like Washington, -5. They are statistically better in almost every category. They are playing in Washington, right? The spread seems to only be based on the teams records. Washington has had much tougher opponents than the Bills. Take Washington in this game -5 to -5.5. But I'm not going all in. I'm betting some on Pats under as well.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by louis View Post
    I also like Washington, -5. They are statistically better in almost every category. They are playing in Washington, right? The spread seems to only be based on the teams records. Washington has had much tougher opponents than the Bills. Take Washington in this game -5 to -5.5. But I'm not going all in. I'm betting some on Pats under as well.
    I think the pats game will go over, as long as baltimore can muster up some sort of offense, I think the game to go under on is the pittsburg game since they are playing on the same field as last week and the weather is supposed to be rain and snow again.....

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Quote Originally Posted by rugbybdyb View Post
    I think the pats game will go over, as long as baltimore can muster up some sort of offense, I think the game to go under on is the pittsburg game since they are playing on the same field as last week and the weather is supposed to be rain and snow again.....
    I don't know about the over in the Pats game. 51.5 seems like an awful lot, I think the over would only come in, if the Ravens score 13 or more points or their defense doesn't show up.

I think the Pats win something along the lines of 38 - 6 (maybe 10). I don't think the Pats go over 40 in this game.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Redskins are going to be exhausted going into this one.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Quote Originally Posted by rugbybdyb View Post
    FYI, NE is at home against Pitts for that 4:15 game and their field is new.

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Skins are a great play here ONLY if Lynch is out

harsh506
    harsh506's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    Redskins are going to be exhausted going into this one.
    Great point. I think that he will be on the minds of each player, but I think it will effect both teams. I think that Portis and Betts will give that little extra hit and keep going for a few extra yards. The Bills will also have a bit of fear in them because they know that the Redskins will be after a win for Sean. But in the end, i think that the Redskins will have a great win. Don;t be surprised if Portis hits over 150 and a pair of TD's

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

These types of games with an emotional distration tend to negatively affect teams. Handicap accordingly.

That said, I'm not crazy about the Redskins play. But if you're playing the Redskins, play the ML rather than ATS. The Redskins love to win by a late FG. Asking them to win by 6 is asking a lot. Maybe toss the 'skins in a couple 10 pt teasers or something.