LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Current Super Bowl Lines

The LVSC has released its early Super Bowl lines. New England is favored by 15 vs. Dallas, 17 vs. Green Bay, 20 vs. the N.Y. Giants, 21 vs. Seattle and 22 vs. the rest of the NFC field.

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

What about the Colts?

They are still not out of it

LT Profits

Pats -11 over Indy in AFC Championship

biggamer3

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Wow thats a great great line for Indy backers

11 points for Peyton is the greatest spread ever

If this would actually happen i would pound Indy for as much as possable

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Unless the Patriots include an effective running game they have 0 chance of winning the superbowl this year.

MJFtheGenius

great line for Dallas as well

LT Profits

I think it will happen gamer, unless the Indy injuries cost them in the early round(s).

That said, while giving 11 to Manning looks big on the surface, it actually seems right or maybe even a point LIGHT when you consider that Pats were -5.5 AT Indy.

Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    Unless the Patriots include an effective running game they have 0 chance of winning the superbowl this year.

How can you watch them this year and say that? They line up 5 WRs and throw the ball all over the place, Brady finds the right guy all the time and they're about to set a record for most points in a season.

The years of needing to run and stop the run are over. If you're going to win championships in the NFL, you have to throw the ball 60%+ of the time. Especially when the refs call everything on the defense, if you've got guys who don't drop the ball and a QB who can deliver the ball to the open man, throw, throw, throw.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Haha! Where can I get a loan with the lowest interest for this one? If Manning can pick them apart on the slant and seam routes like Feeley was last night then the Colts can take the Pats on January 20th! I will be betting Colts ML if we get healthy by then! BET THAT!

LT Profits

P2M,

That is REAL projected line, I didn't make it up.

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The Colts suck. If they can't beat the Pats at home, they aren't beating them on the road in the Superbowl. Bye Bye Colts. They'll be lucky to get to the AFC Championship.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Damn Pats -21 vs. Seattle. I wish that game being played. I'd lay the most chalk of my entire life.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

If NE gets there, I'll take any NFC team +14.5 or more.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by Tunes View Post
    How can you watch them this year and say that? They line up 5 WRs and throw the ball all over the place, Brady finds the right guy all the time and they're about to set a record for most points in a season.

The years of needing to run and stop the run are over. If you're going to win championships in the NFL, you have to throw the ball 60%+ of the time. Especially when the refs call everything on the defense, if you've got guys who don't drop the ball and a QB who can deliver the ball to the open man, throw, throw, throw.
    ok genius, I got an assignment for you. Why don't you do some research and find me the last team to win a superbowl without a running game.

MJFtheGenius

and if you did not notice they forced 3 turnovers and still only won by 3 verse a terrible Philly team at home, Yea they used the throw throw throw philosophy. You can that way in the regular season, not the playoffs.

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok genius, I got an assignment for you. Why don't you do some research and find me the last team to win a superbowl without a running game.
    As soon as you find us the last team to throw 55 TD passes (rough guess at what Brady will end up with), I'm sure we can find you a team without a running game that won a SB.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pats would beat the Giants by 40+

Eli would throw 4 INTs min.

Robert Schroeder
    PARTY TIME
    Robert Schroeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

NO !! They have Tom and thats all they need!

TO THEE KING

Robert Schroeder
    PARTY TIME
    Robert Schroeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Who said anything about the Giants ??????

Eli is dumber than a box of rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Pats would beat the Giants by 40+

Eli would throw 4 INTs min.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Pats will get the running game on track by playoff time... Why do you think they are doing all of this tweaking of the running game? It almost looks like preseason with these fullbacks taking over the RB duties and Maroney playing sparingly. They've got a couple months to figure it out. I'm sure they will. Even if they don't, they may not need it anyway.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenLullaby View Post
    As soon as you find us the last team to throw 55 TD passes (rough guess at what Brady will end up with), I'm sure we can find you a team without a running game that won a SB.
    I don't care about TD passes, Dan Marino knows alot about throwing td passes but nothing about winning championships.

biggamer3

Do the Packers have a shot at beating the PAts if they reach it?

the Odds on them are terrific considering they are 10-1

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Do the Packers have a shot at beating the PAts if they reach it?

the Odds on them are terrific considering they are 10-1
    no, they have no running game game either, and Belliecheck will **** up farve. Packers are a fraud and it will be proven Thursday night

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's just hope Romo doesn't let another opportunity slip through his hands come playoffs.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Let's just hope Romo doesn't let another opportunity slip through his hands come playoffs.
    nice man another fello Cowboys fan on SBR, Yea well this year the coach will not be a moron and have his best player as the holder. And the key fumble in that game was made by terry Glenn at their own 1 yeard line.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Super Bowl is going to be a close game. Don't you know Pats win those things on a last minute FG?

SBR Lou

I'm actually not a Cowboys fan I just wanted to take a shot at Romo choking again in the clutch.

I think NE/Dallas might be closer than their last meeting, but I think NE/GB would be over by halftime.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

maybe it's just me, but i think the pats aren't running by choice, not cause they can't

if you had brady & their stable of wrs, would you run 25 times a game? i wouldn't

SBR Lou

They aren't as one dimensional or limited as most teams, having all that talent and the ability to shift gears they can pretty much do whatever they want offensively. They draft their strategy during the week and attack wherever they find there to be more weakness.

If anyone game plans for them thinking they can't run, they'll get carved up on the ground too. Maroney isn't a scrub.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

NE -11 is something of a bargain I would think.....

MJFtheGenius

I'm actually not a Cowboys fan I just wanted to take a shot at Romo choking again in the clutch.

I think NE/Dallas might be closer than their last meeting, but I think NE/GB would be over by halftime.
    Romo chokes again, can you please remind me of thwn he ever choked? He played very well in the the Seattle game, and even if he did make the catch, there was still plenty of time for the seattle offense to move the ball in position for a field goal. You watch too much ESPN and listen to those idiots.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

That indy line is very tempting.....I dont know if Indy can beat the pats but I do think they will keep it under 11......With the weather that they will probably have to deal with I think it will be a game like the pitt dolphin game.

SBR Lou

You watch too much ESPN and listen to those idiots.
    Actually I don't watch much ESPN or form my opinions based on what somebody on TV has to say. I am just relaying what I saw with my own two eyes last year.

Tony Romo choked in the playoffs. You can slice it any which way you want or make all the excuses you want for him, but the bottom line is he choked. I'm not saying he's a horrible player or its all his fault, just that he... choked. And I wouldn't be so confident that he'll be Joe Cool in a pressure situation again this year.

MJFtheGenius

Actually I don't watch much ESPN or form my opinions based on what somebody on TV has to say. I am just relaying what I saw with my own two eyes last year.

Tony Romo choked in the playoffs. You can slice it any which way you want or make all the excuses you want for him, but the bottom line is he choked. I'm not saying he's a horrible player or its all his fault, just that he... choked. And I wouldn't be so confident that he'll be Joe Cool in a pressure situation again this year.
    Here is my take on it, to sum it up, you sound just like ESPN and those idiots. He played a very good game as a quarterback, he choked as a holder for a place kicker. Can you imagine Peyton Manning or Tom brady holding for the place kicker. As a quarterback he is more than fine and is clutch.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Here is my take on it, to sum it up, you sound just like ESPN and those idiots. He played a very good game as a quarterback, he choked as a holder for a place kicker. Can you imagine Peyton Manning or Tom brady holding for the place kicker. As a quarterback he is more than fine and is clutch.
    you are entirely too touchy when someone gives their opinion on your precious cowboys

if the boys & romo are really that good, then let them do the talking for you on the field by giving the pats a game in the super bowl

12 Last