MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    you are entirely too touchy when someone gives their opinion on your precious cowboys

if the boys & romo are really that good, then let them do the talking for you on the field by giving the pats a game in the super bowl
    they will not be playing the pats, they will play the Colts most likely, if the Cowboys even make it. I am just being objective my friend.

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    I don't care about TD passes, Dan Marino knows alot about throwing td passes but nothing about winning championships.
    Apparently you're in good company. The secondaries Brady is facing seem not to care about TD passes either.

...and how exactly does Marino play into this discussion? One would guess you are intimating that Brady knows nothing about winning championships?....but then again, I'm not a self-proclaimed genius, so what would I know.

Finally, I take it you're offering even money or better on the Pats to win the Superbowl at your window? If so, put me down for the limit.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenLullaby View Post
    Apparently you're in good company. The secondaries Brady is facing seem not to care about TD passes either.

...and how exactly does Marino play into this discussion? One would guess you are intimating that Brady knows nothing about winning championships?....but then again, I'm not a self-proclaimed genius, so what would I know.

Finally, I take it you're offering even money or better on the Pats to win the Superbowl at your window? If so, put me down for the limit.
    F*ck you guys, nobody reads the entire forum, they just read bits and peices, no need to waste my time explaining my self over and over again.

I am not betting money with you cal dude, for all I know your'e 12 years old.

Yea brady knows about winning championships, but no one has won it this way, If someone can find me a team that did not run the ball and wont he superbowl let me know. Pats almost got beat by a terrible Philly team, they will get beat int he playoffs unles they add an effective running game.

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, here's a much better use for your time & money than arguing with us fools then...

World Sports Exchange / Long-Term Markets
    2008 PRO FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP (1-Pay)
    $100 WIN
    Series Name Sell Buy
    [SB] NEW ENGLAND 57 60

Easy money for you ace! Sell, sell, sell!

But I can understand if you don't want to bet with WSEX, after all they might only be 12 years old!

MJFtheGenius

I would, I just do not like my money being held up for that long.

.....and bellecheck is a smart guy, hewill try and include a running game I would think.
    Last edited by MJFtheGenius; 11-28-07 at 08:26 AM.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Pats average 4.3yds per run (after taking out kneel downs) against a decent schedule of run d's. Their running game is just fine

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Pats average 4.3yds per run (after taking out kneel downs) against a decent schedule of run d's. Their running game is just fine
    I think the concern stems from the most recent games and the very sparing use of Maroney in recent games, not to mention the pass/run ratio in these recent games. Personally, I think it's all an aberration, unless there really is something significant wrong with Maroney. I don't think there's anything to worry about as far as Maroney, but I could be wrong. I think Belichick is just playing around, maybe trying to pad Brady's stats. Hard to guess what the madman is thinking.

First 12