sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Nfl Selection!!

Quote Originally Posted by sikballplaya24 View Post
    Sat Ncaa This Week (5-2-1)
    To Date(8-4-1)
    Locked (1-0)

Ne Vs Wash.
    New England Defense Has Been Not Right Against The Run, Which Washington Loves To Do With The Players They Have Whom Can Run The Ball. The Patriots, Which The World Knows Are Very Dominate On Offense And Might Possibly Be Able To Score On Every Possesion! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE TOTAL FOR THE PATRIOTS ARE UNDER 50? THEY ARE CLOSE TO SCORING 50 THEMSELVES EVERY GAME!!!!
    (7-0 ATS PATS)
    (7-0 OVER ATS PATS)
    Take Over 48 WIN
    pats 42 Wash 24

Clev Vs St Louis
    St Louis Is A Very Terrible Nfl Team. Clevland Has Showed Some Sign Of Life Through Derek Anderson.
    Take The Over 45 WIN
    Clev 34 Stl 21

This Has To Be An Error, The Panthers Defense Are Playing Poorly, The Offense Is Completely Done And Just Rely On Steve Smith, With Bob Sanders, Good Night. VINNY? QB...AGAISNT THIS DEFENSE, I WOULD THINK TWICE. THIS DEFENSE HAS BEEN UNDERRATED, AND ARE VERY QUICK. WE KNOW THE MOVEMENT OF VINNY, IM IN FOR ATLEAST 6 SACKS TODAY FOR THE COLTS!
    Take Colts -7 WIN
    Colts 31 Panthers 10

Goood Luck Everyone!!
    YTD ATS (11-5-1)
    LOCKED (2-0)

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!
    The Packers defense has been playing great. Brett looks like hes 10 years younger. The packers are clicking on the road games this year going 2-0 S/U and 2-0 ATS. Meanwhile the Broncos are 1-3 ATS at home this year. Their defense isnt playing well, giving up more points this year than their offense can score per game.

TAKE THE PACKERS + 3
    GRB 31 DEN 21

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION ON TOMORROWS GAME

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
    Last edited by sikballplaya24; 10-28-07 at 06:54 PM.

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I like the Pack in this spot as well

sikballplaya24

Quote Originally Posted by Teasem View Post
    Yeah, I like the Pack in this spot as well
    Good choice Teasem, Im thinking about throwing 50 UNITS on this one, I love the packers in this matchup.

GOOD LUCK MAN!!

sikballplaya24

I Would Like To Add

(YTD 2-0 locked) is now
    Best Play!!! (locked) shouldnt call it that anymore so i'll call it

BEST PLAY!
    Over Grn/den 43

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

I like the GB ML tonight.

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good week sikballplaya, im with you GO PACK GO!!

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by sikballplaya24 View Post
    YTD ATS (11-5-1)
    LOCKED (2-0)

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!
    The Packers defense has been playing great. Brett looks like hes 10 years younger. The packers are clicking on the road games this year going 2-0 S/U and 2-0 ATS. Meanwhile the Broncos are 1-3 ATS at home this year. Their defense isnt playing well, giving up more points this year than their offense can score per game.

TAKE THE PACKERS + 3
    GRB 31 DEN 21

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR OPINION ON TOMORROWS GAME

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
    I love love the packers tonight also. They are a much better team by far. But why if they are 5-1 have a much better team and denver is very inconsistant. Why are the pack getting points. I feel it should be packers -3 instead of +3? Or am I just over thinking it to much?

Reverse

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    I love love the packers tonight also. They are a much better team by far. But why if they are 5-1 have a much better team and denver is very inconsistant. Why are the pack getting points. I feel it should be packers -3 instead of +3? Or am I just over thinking it to much?
    I wondered the same exact thing when i seen the line, maybe Denvers performance against Pittsburg on a primetime game last week had something to do with it.

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, the pack still managed to screw that game up against Chicago a few weeks ago and not being able to run hasn't helped. The line is right, I just like GB to win outright.

Furt
    Furt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think that you can say the Packers a better team by far than Denver... At first look at this game I liked the Packers too but now I'm going back and forth. I like Brett Favre on Monday night, he has won 17 career games. For the Favre factor and the Farve factor alone I might jump on with GB... but I'm not sure.

I really don't believe that Packers are a far superior team. Its interesting that Denver struggles against the run and the Packers are horrible running the ball (plus Morency and wynn are both banged up-knee and neck respectively). Everyone talks about how much the Green Bay D has improved but they allow 230 yards a game through the air. If Cutler can avoid turning it over and the D can step up against a weak rushing attack by the Pack I think the Denver will win... Denver is at home coming off a big Sunday night win vs Pitt and you better believe the fans are going to be going crazy for a win after the Rockies got swept.

As far as injuries go, Javon Walker is out and Champ Bailey is questionable and certainly not 100% with a quad injury... this definitely helps Green Bay.

I think the play here is over 43

Reverse

Quote Originally Posted by Teasem View Post
    Well, the pack still managed to screw that game up against Chicago a few weeks ago and not being able to run hasn't helped. The line is right, I just like GB to win outright.
    I watched that game, the pack had that game for the most part then mccarthy started becoming conservative and running the ball on 1st and 2nd down putting the offense in 3rd and long.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

My early bet was GB +3 +100 1.5 units, and I just laid GB ML +135 4 units. I think Favre will go into mile high and hang at least 2 TDs on them, and Wynn will rush for at least one. The DEN secondary is banged up, and if the Pack can establish the run early with Wynn (who I think will have a good game), then Favre can play within himself and pick and choose his spots. I think Cutler really struggles when he is behind, and even though they are playing at home, I think he will struggle. Look for at least 1-2 INTs by Cutler, right now they are -4 in Give Away/Take Away. GB's defense is under-rated, they give up a hair over 15 pts a game, and denver gives up 27+. I know they got blown out by SD and INDY, but they also gave up 20 to OAK and 28 to PITT. GB gave up 13 to the NYG and 24 to SD...both wins.

27-16 GB

I had an eye on the Ov...but I think it will stick right around 43. If I could get in around 41-42...MAYBE.
    Last edited by laxdjock; 10-29-07 at 05:06 PM.

sikballplaya24

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    I wondered the same exact thing when i seen the line, maybe Denvers performance against Pittsburg on a primetime game last week had something to do with it.

Or Vegas is just trying to make some money back from everyone making so much money from the pats each week HAHA

GOOD LUCK!!

sirwinzalot
    sirwinzalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I am on the Pack tonight!

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I like Green Bay myself! If you look at Denver's game last week...they hit Pittsburgh with the kitchen sink...even got a defensive TD and still only won a squeaker by a FG. This team has major problems on both sides of the ball and last week vs Pitt was a band aid on a tumor. The Bears beat the Eagles last week but in the NFL if you have major questions they will surface sooner than later! Pack 26 Denver 17

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I usually pick AFC over NFC but I think the Pack will be there at the end.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I know this is not a good way to cap a game but the only common game between these two teams is San Diego. If Favre was able to disect San Diego's defense what makes you think he can't do it to Denver's which lost heavily to Rivers's San Diego?