sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday Nfl Selections!!

Sat Ncaa This Week (5-2-1)
    To Date(8-4-1)
    Locked (1-0)

Ne Vs Wash.
    New England Defense Has Been Not Right Against The Run, Which Washington Loves To Do With The Players They Have Whom Can Run The Ball. The Patriots, Which The World Knows Are Very Dominate On Offense And Might Possibly Be Able To Score On Every Possesion! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE TOTAL FOR THE PATRIOTS ARE UNDER 50? THEY ARE CLOSE TO SCORING 50 THEMSELVES EVERY GAME!!!!
    (7-0 ATS PATS)
    (7-0 OVER ATS PATS)
    Take Over 48
    pats 42 Wash 24

Clev Vs St Louis
    St Louis Is A Very Terrible Nfl Team. Clevland Has Showed Some Sign Of Life Through Derek Anderson.
    Take The Over 45
    Clev 34 Stl 21

This Has To Be An Error, The Panthers Defense Are Playing Poorly, The Offense Is Completely Done And Just Rely On Steve Smith, With Bob Sanders, Good Night. VINNY? QB...AGAISNT THIS DEFENSE, I WOULD THINK TWICE. THIS DEFENSE HAS BEEN UNDERRATED, AND ARE VERY QUICK. WE KNOW THE MOVEMENT OF VINNY, IM IN FOR ATLEAST 6 SACKS TODAY FOR THE COLTS!
    Take Colts -7
    Colts 31 Panthers 10

Goood Luck Everyone!!
    Last edited by sikballplaya24; 10-28-07 at 12:45 AM.

KidDynamite
    KidDynamite's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like all of them. Totally agree on the Colts, grabbed them at -6.5.

Tus
    Tus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even the Colts have never beat the Panther before but I think not this time... I am with you Colts.-6.5

fivedimes
    fivedimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think we would agree on much here as I am seriously thinking CAR, STL, and no opinion on that NE game.

STL is at home, they still have their Pro Bowl QB in bulger and they get Mr. Jackson back this week. The horrendus STL team we have seen should have a completely different look today as STL will be able to move the chains and run the clock and put points on the board. Yes CLE is much improved this year with the play of Anderson, but this is a tough spot on the road for them and I like CLE here.

CAR just fits several vintage trends that I can make a play on them. The public is all over IND @ 87%, CAR is a home dog, and IND is coming off a resounding primetime win last week. This all adds up to fade IND. I know it looks ugly on paper, but I will go with what has proven to be profitable for decades. Somehow Vinny has a good game today - I'm pretty sure of it.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Fivedimes I think you are right. THey might win by a field goal at best as they are looking forward to NE next week. I think they win but don't cover. They will be undefeated just like NE going into next week. Better ratings I think if they stay undefeated and play each other next week. In my opinion that is the game of the year if they both win this week.

edsfarm89117
    edsfarm89117's Avatar Become A Pro!

decided to register,keep a close eye on these picks they are from the best,
    giants-10
    rams+3
    packers+3

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would like to add on my plays

Currently in play:
    Colts -7
    Overs Pats 48