Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2M's Week 7 plays!

Well guys, was very busy last week and had no time to post plays... I will admit it was a bit of a rocky week both NCAA and NFL... I ended up winning a little bit in the NFL ranks last week, riding heavily on New England... Between that game and the Chargers game earlier in the season, I am +15 units... For all other games, NOT SO HOT! I haven't been tracking my season record... If someone could go back and track my plays for me, I would appreciate that... Shout outs to my boys IMGV and Nevadaside! Gentlemen lets get somethin goin this week! GV, if you have a few moments could u check my plays that I posted and see where I stand for those bro? Well, let's try to get back on track this week with the following plays:

1* Kansas City Chiefs ML +130
    2* Kansas City Chiefs +2.5(-105)
    The Chiefs have played really well 2 out of the last 3 weeks... They sandwiched a horrible game against Jacksonville with a beat down of the Chargers in San Diego(I can't wait to hammer the Chargers on December 2nd for the rematch in KC! GV, I'm sure you have this one marked on the calendar, eh?) and a solid effort last week against the Bengals... Huard was 25-35 last week for 264 with 2TD's and even though the Raiders are a much improved team, I think the Chiefs are finally hitting stride at the right time and will take this one outright on Sunday!

2* 10 pt teaser
    Giants +1
    Steelers +6.5
    Redskins +1.5

1* 6 pt teaser
    Redskins -2.5
    Bengals PK

Really think that the Skins will take it to the Cardinals this week with Warner and Leinart out for the season... Might drop some on the Skins minus the points before game time... Also, gonna have a play on my Ponies... Right now sitting @ -3(-120 on The Greek), so prolly gonna wait till Jags backers bet this thing back down... We usually don't play well in Jacksonville, but this is a prime time game and Peyton Manning lives for being in the spotlight! The defense is a LOT IMPROVED from the defense that gave up a million yards rushing last season @ JVille! We will have Harrison, Sanders, Keiaho, and a few others back for next Monday!

Good Luck to everyone this week!

As always, feedback is welcomed and appreciated!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 10-17-07 at 10:17 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm totally against you on your Bengals play P2M. That team basically showed me last week that they packed it in this year after getting beat like they did against KC.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love your Giants/Steelers/Redskins teaser. I'll look into something similar myself. Thanks.

I don't know if the Chiefs can stop the Raiders' running game, and on the other side, the Chiefs' offense can just be real bad sometimes. But, the Raiders are one-dimensional on offense, and, anyway, they will usually find a way to shoot themselves in the foot. This might not be a bad bet.

It's a serious test for the Colts this week. The Jags have been hot, and are probably itching to give the Colts their first loss. This, I believe, is the game of the week, and one I will definitely watch. I probably will not bet on it.

(My bets so far are the Steelers -3.5 and the Pats -16.5. I'm probably going to put something on the Giants as well.)

Have a good week.
    Last edited by regularguy; 10-18-07 at 11:11 AM.

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prediction: Bengals 34, Jets 20
    Bengals -6 (1 Unit)
    Over 47 (1 Unit)

swifty

Tim Rattay sucks. With Warner out, the Redskins are going to kill the Cardinals. Right? Well, that's what the public is thinking, as told by the high percentage of money shown in the Vegas section. Am I the only person who thinks Arizona has a shot? I mean, who is Washington to be laying a touchdown, when all they've done this year is beat the woeful Dolphins by three; defeat the struggling Eagles on Monday Night Football; and clobber the Lions, who stink on the road?

Arizona isn't exactly great at stopping the run, so Clinton Portis and Ladell Betts should be able to establish an effective ground attack, which will set up play-action opportunities for Jason Campbell. That said, I'm not confident that Washington will pound the rock as often as it should; last week, Campbell threw the ball 37 times, while Portis and Betts received only 23 carries. That needs to change if the Redskins want to win and cover against the Cardinals, who already have 16 sacks this season

swifty

History: Chiefs have won the last 8 meetings

I can't really see the public backing either side.
    Percentage of money on Kansas City: 97% (11,000 bets)

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swifty View Post
    Tim Rattay sucks. With Warner out, the Redskins are going to kill the Cardinals. Right? Well, that's what the public is thinking, as told by the high percentage of money shown in the Vegas section. Am I the only person who thinks Arizona has a shot?

Nope, I'm all over the Cards at +9

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by swifty View Post
    Prediction: Bengals 34, Jets 20
    Bengals -6 (1 Unit)
    Over 47 (1 Unit)
    I like it man! I think the Bengals break out of their slump on Sunday against a pretty poor Jets team... This is a good team for the Bengals to get healthy against! I think they cover the 6 for ya! Glad to hear that you are on the Skins this Sunday as well man! I like your OVER play as well...

BOL to you this week!

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by Teasem View Post
    Nope, I'm all over the Cards at +9
    Teasem, You and I seem to agree on a lot of plays... I'm sorry that you feel so strongly about the Cards this week bro... After last weeks performance at home, how can you back them even getting 9? I think this is Redskins or nothing myself... I wouldn't trust Rattay under center at all... If E.James doesn't have a big game, which I doubt he will against the Skins D, then I don't see Zona keepin this one close at all!

Who else are you on this week man?

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Peyton whats up man. I was expecting you to be on the Steelers this week.

I'm leery about the Bengals I couldn't touch that team with a ten foot pole. I'll be rooting for you.

Have a big teaser this week

KC +10
    Dal -3

Hope you like.. I like your ten point tease, would be very surprised if you lost that one.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Peyton whats up man. I was expecting you to be on the Steelers this week.

I'm leery about the Bengals I couldn't touch that team with a ten foot pole. I'll be rooting for you.

Have a big teaser this week

KC +10
    Dal -3

Hope you like.. I like your ten point tease, would be very surprised if you lost that one.
    Hey bud, I really like that teaser that you have! I might get some action on that! I think that I will probably roll on the Steelers... Probably will wait and see how I fair on Saturday before I get too crazy with Sunday! How do you feel about my Ponies for Monday Night man? I'm real nervous about the game, but I think that we will come strong! I really like your plays for this week GV! BOL brotha!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 10-18-07 at 09:16 PM.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If someone put a gun to my head I'd probably take the Jags. But it's one of those games that I think it's just better to watch and enjoy.

Game of the week and a real test to see how good Jacksonville is. GL my friend.

Teasem

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Teasem, You and I seem to agree on a lot of plays... I'm sorry that you feel so strongly about the Cards this week bro... After last weeks performance at home, how can you back them even getting 9? I think this is Redskins or nothing myself... I wouldn't trust Rattay under center at all... If E.James doesn't have a big game, which I doubt he will against the Skins D, then I don't see Zona keepin this one close at all!

Who else are you on this week man?

Peyton - My Cards play is more about the Redskins and less about Tim Rattay, Zona beat my Steelers and I think they can handle the Redskins all the while not losing by more than a TD

Hopefully you like some of my other plays, the Colts being one of my big ones

Cardinals +9
    Bills +3
    Chiefs +3
    Bengals -6
    Steelers -3 (bought the 1/2)
    Colts -3

My Parlay of the week

Steelers -3
    Colts -3

My Teaser of the Week
    Colts +7
    Steelers +6 1/2
    Chiefs +13

I also feel decent about the Texans (waiting on VY) and the Pats, but I probably won't play either.

GL to the teams we are riding together, I keep hearing people say that the Jags always play the Colts tough........but this isn't last years Colts; They win by at least a TD in my book

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

A BIG GL to you this SUN P2M!!!

Damn, you're givin my RAIDERS no respect at all....LOL.
    I do have a feeling KC jackz 'em in OAK though, just a feeling, & so I can't even bet on my own damn team.....

Those teasers look awfully damn solid....CASH those thangs!!!

Peyton2MarvinN06

Adding:

1* 10pt teaser
    Saints +1
    Patriots -5.5(had been waiting on this one to come down)
    Texans +11.5

Let's do this! Good Luck to everyone!

Teasem

Looks good pending tonight, Colts win and it will be very nice

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

with you teasem would like to see those colts take care of Jax i think everyone still believes the old Jags D is there they are not so scary anymore.