Zeroed
    Zeroed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Redskins +16.5 vs. Patriots

Looks good to me. NE is on a roll, but the Dolphins are a horrible team while the Redskins are OK in my book.

4-2 and no blowout on the 2 losses (17-24 vs. the Giants and a close 14-17 loss at GB).

I give Redskins +16.5 a solid 60%+ chance to cover here.
    Thoughts?
    Last edited by Zeroed; 10-22-07 at 11:56 AM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Isn't NE/Indy next week? The Pats "worst" game this year came before Dallas game, when they "only" beat Cleveland by 17. I think Skins are at least 1/2 point better than Browns, so Wash may not be bad play. Only thing that may stop me is it seems Pats are betting on themselves this year (see flukey finish vs. Browns).

Zeroed

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Isn't NE/Indy next week?
    nah

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

NE - 17 or 20 or 24, NE!!

Luckly that cleve browns week, they played terrible and luckly my line was 16.5

Didnt anyone learn not to play against the patriots? I know the cowboys did... They could have been favorited by 14 and everyone would pick the cowboys. Cowboys/Skins, 2 very different teams, Cowboys...superbowl contender? Skins?...next year. Now go back 2 weeks and think of what happened to that high powered cowboys offense...

NE are just too dominate for any team. If you wer able to ask any player that played the patriots this yaer thus far, they would probaly say its like playing an entire probowl team.

They ran ahead of miami 35-7 with 6 mins left in the 2nd quarter. Cassel gave away a TD. Brady stepped up, and they were dominate again.

Washington wont keep up, look what happened at home against the beat up Arizona cardinals...they almost lost, luckly to neil rackers terrible year with 2 tics remaining.

You heard Tom Brady, "Were just trying to keep winning and achieve our other goal" (16-0)

Face it, this is the year to make money, 16 weeks, PATS AND OVER

So far this year
    vs the spread ATS 7-0
    Over the spread ATS 7-0
    Last edited by sikballplaya24; 10-22-07 at 12:04 PM.

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I don't know why you would bet against the Pats right now. 7-0 ATS and they really show no signs of slowing down. Washington should have lost to Arizona this week, they got outgained badly in that game. Pats by 21+

Zeroed

Quote Originally Posted by NEP Dynasty View Post
    I don't know why you would bet against the Pats right now.
    Playing against a team, and taking a shitload of points with a solid opponent are 2 different things imo

I think NE wins here like everyone else does, but i donīt think they will blow the Redskins away *easily*. Thats the whole point, it *can* happen but i donīt think the chances for it are higher than ~40%.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah until the Pats don't cover, ride 'em. If you saw the Skins game yesterday, you'd probably be more willing to go with the Pats. Skins may have a solid defense, biut it still bends. And their offense is inconsistent at best and unless they keep the game close early, Pats have a good shot to cover in my opinion.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

The Pats could get caught looking ahead so this one may be closer than we all think, this could be a two touchdown victory for the Pats and they don't cover so I say take the Skins at +16 or more in this game, like the chances the Skins have to cover this game because the Pats defense hasn't been doing that well the last two games and they could allow 28 or more this week.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will enjoy watching, because I love seeing a football team dominate and obliterate everybody they are paired against. But still, I think this number is too big, especially once it slips to -17. I will exercise more control and stay off this one, then kick myself in ass when they roll again.

surwinesalot
    surwinesalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

patsy's don't look ahead,they don't have to. they play whoever shows up.this team is loaded and with minimal mistakes will win going away. can you imagine the records brady would have if he had this talent for the past 5 years.SCARY:

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Riding the Pats has been the best thing about this season so far for me (the Giants have been good to me lately, as well). I'm not stopping now. The bet might not be as large this week, but I will most likely place a bet on the Pats.