alexhwang826
    alexhwang826's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    In his defense, I and many others thought these two games were locks.
    its more about when ppl say locks they kind of jinx everyone else who picked those teams and it seems like hes doing it spitefully which makes it worse

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

of course iam duh havent you been reading? whered you come from ,,stupid clown ------------ like i can really influence a game =------here you go dallas a lock over new england !!!!! dallas lock lock you fools

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never trust a greek bearing locks.... or listen to his dribble.

Mate please try and stick to your mother tongue. The queen will not be happy to hear English spoken like this.

t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greek,

Can you learn how to spell, or speak in correct grammar.

“of course iam duh havent you been reading? whered you come from”

You’re a new person to this forum, stop with this name calling, and childish tone you’re dishing out. If you want to act, and talk like this. Please take this act elsewhere. Every post you have posted is getting dumber, and dumber. You’re getting a kick out of stirring things up. Most of the people here are adults, and act like adults. The way you act, and talk, I think you’re in your late teens, or early 20’s.

greek

excuse me 24 -7 how do you spell that?

it was savant counterfeit [ thats the right name] ev and who ever , and some dollar sign dudes who call themselves winners who started this , go back and read how they called me out first ---- your a liar most the people on the forum -- are childish and immature because i said kc was a lock ---- who cares ; you tell to me they couldnt hit the ignore button like everybody wants me too ? you started all this -- when people quit emailin me with negative posts , ill quit its just that simple--- i always 1 college and 1 pro and to be honest they usually win , and i aint gonna stop for these village idiot cavemen either -- win or lose

Benson17
    Benson17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers and Cowboys will both lose on Sunday.

t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greek,

I have read the beginning of this thread. Everybody has a right on this forum to state there opinion, thoughts, information ect.. on a game. The majority of the people here put there money where there mouth is. Most of the people here calling you out, because you pick a so called lock game but your not backing it up with any $$$$. Well you come on here bashing people, cussing, name call, ect... You’re a newbie on this forum, try to earn the respect of the old school guys here. The way you talk, type and act on this forum makes you look like an idiot. I still consider myself a newbie on this forum. Good luck to you.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    it was savant counterfeit [ thats the right name] ev and who ever , and some dollar sign dudes who call themselves winners who started this , go back and read how they called me out first ---- your a liar most the people on the forum -- are childish and immature because i said kc was a lock ---- who cares ; you tell to me they couldnt hit the ignore button like everybody wants me too ? you started all this -- when people quit emailin me with negative posts , ill quit its just that simple--- i always 1 college and 1 pro and to be honest they usually win , and i aint gonna stop for these village idiot cavemen either -- win or lose
    hey greek..just add why you think a game is a lock...don't just say it...there's obviously something you feel strong about...add it to your response...that helps the forum and you won't get so many negative emails...

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

And Greek's locks this week are??????????????????????

greek

i dont have to earn anything from the immature seniors

do you treat new people that come into your house like trash?

First 12