greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

lock packers lock lock dallas lock

there i did it again packers3.5 dallas 10 play these locks nobody said nothin but some arrogant knocklehead , i say greebay and dallas lock lock lock , when i say it i mean it win or lose ........ unless its kc sorry suckers

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The "Ignore Button" is a wonderful button!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Why do you have to use that word, just make your picks.

greek

where is it i keep pressin it

i cant find it , opps i think i dropped it!

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

greek are you in anyway related to bradleysnyder? you r going ballistic like him in ur rantin n ravin.

btw nuff locks already

greek

my lock was kc and i lost , i just keep gettin so many negative emails about the lost

i decided to make my last 2 picks locks , so then maybe they would be happy iam not even bettin them , i just wanna watch the clowns fight over greenbay and dallas

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

I like the cowboys, but i think the bears cover

greek

Honestly I Like Dallas Better Than Packers Pick

Packers Could Win By 3 Not 3.5 , I Think Dallas Blows Buffalo Away

counterfiet100
    counterfiet100's Avatar Become A Pro!

well since your not betting i like those picks

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going for the trifecta huh?

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Dont Jinx The Cowboys :@

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont like anything yet but after reading this i might need to go with buffao hosting there first monday night game in 15 years

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    Dont Jinx The Cowboys :@
    I know right. I think the dude goes 1-1 in his "L" predictions, but I've placed him on ignore to try to neutralize any jinx factor from reading him.

eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by greek View Post
    there i did it again packers3.5 dallas 10 play these locks nobody said nothin but some arrogant knocklehead , i say greebay and dallas lock lock lock , when i say it i mean it win or lose ........ unless its kc sorry suckers
    You sir, are an asshole. I didn't bet this game, but you need to understand that no game is a lock.

SBR Lou

I think there should be some sort of built in age verification software to prevent posts like this from being made. Bill, John?

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

What peice of Sh*t

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

the only "lock" was how stupid this post was

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

lock = fade

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

every post that someone says is a lock should be moved to a lock thread so we can all see how many of those go down...I think probably 75% of posts claiming a lock lose...

Savant
    Savant's Avatar Become A Pro!

greek intentionally posting locks which he don't bet on at all shows = bad intent, so that others can lose.

but greek you forgot the karmic force where u r gonna reap what you sow! posting such crap locks n jinxing every game INTENTIONALLY is gonna have karma take a big bite off ur a$$.

So beware!!!!!!!!!

mv09

IM GOING TO EFFIN **** YOU FOR JINXING MY TEAM

Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didnt bet the game...but I think I speak for most of us when I say this guy is an ass clown. Really wish he would find another forum to post his losing plays on. Alot of good insight and capping on this site so I wish they would make people like him go away...maybe like this-------->

SBR Lou

Dude he doesn't even bet the plays, he wouldn't be this retarded if so. He just started this thread to jinx everyone because he got flamed for being a retard in another thread.

Wolfpack
    Wolfpack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you just need to quit posting

Bigcrank23
    Bigcrank23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh so that makes it alot better....trying to mush everyones plays. Then I have no problems with him being here now!

Wolfpack

I think I'm just gonna start picking the team that "greek" doesn't pick. Its a sure win.

alexhwang826
    alexhwang826's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    every post that someone says is a lock should be moved to a lock thread so we can all see how many of those go down...I think probably 75% of posts claiming a lock lose...
    agreed

Wolfpack

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    agreed

greek

lock of the week dallas over pats

you guys so stupid , dallas was in a trap game now they beat the pats at home GO cowboys !!!!!!!!!!!!! dallas will win at home even if i didnt say lock dallas lock this is fun and your stupid butts got the table turned on you , now greek gets the attention from the very best cappers obsbr---- but they aint smart enough to ignore my posts -- i dint bet dallas or greenbay , cause i lost my budget on kc -- and you stupid heads still read my post , you guys who live me negative posts are as dumb as the negative locks i live!!!!!!!! its like a soap opera sbr is probably crackin up , i ve baited you and now iam reelin you in !!!!!!!!!!!! ask yourself , self? why do i even care what greek locks in today , cause your losers yourself and you value others opinions over your own[ poor self esteem lack of pride ] i just use your pride against you you fools!!!!!!!!!! dallas dallas lock lock lock you fools brady is the best road winner in nfl --- you stupi od clowns

eggy6198
    eggy6198's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never trust a Greek bearing locks... hehe I like this

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

not 1 but 22222 losing locks.give it up

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    greek are you in anyway related to bradleysnyder? you r going ballistic like him in ur rantin n ravin.

btw nuff locks already
    i have a lock for ya today savant.the cleveland cavs is a lockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk tonight.they will win by 50 or more.lockkkkkkk

mv09

you guys so stupid , dallas was in a trap game now they beat the pats at home GO cowboys !!!!!!!!!!!!! dallas will win at home even if i didnt say lock dallas lock this is fun and your stupid butts got the table turned on you , now greek gets the attention from the very best cappers obsbr---- but they aint smart enough to ignore my posts -- i dint bet dallas or greenbay , cause i lost my budget on kc -- and you stupid heads still read my post , you guys who live me negative posts are as dumb as the negative locks i live!!!!!!!! its like a soap opera sbr is probably crackin up , i ve baited you and now iam reelin you in !!!!!!!!!!!! ask yourself , self? why do i even care what greek locks in today , cause your losers yourself and you value others opinions over your own[ poor self esteem lack of pride ] i just use your pride against you you fools!!!!!!!!!! dallas dallas lock lock lock you fools brady is the best road winner in nfl --- you stupi od clowns

You're Welcome
    http://www.amazon.com/How-English-Wo.../dp/0194314561

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

In his defense, I and many others thought these two games were locks.

greek

ok guys can we get back to normal

whats funny is i never thought both wouldnt cover thanks hocky , first kind word ive heard in 2 days ----- dont forget ive been here less than 2 weeks and got attacked immediately --- i know theyve lost before --- i think their daddys treated them bad when the messed up when they were little ---- remember you struck blood first---lets those you have never lost cast the first lock

12 Last