remaxagnt
    remaxagnt's Avatar Become A Pro!

mjfthegenius, respect ur cap skill. but actually razz is not a idiot i actually respect his cappin the most and i believe he is a sports writer. anyways razz what happened to your weekly pro picks and info. bring it back. gl to all

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Agree with Seattle Slew and onlooker, Vikings are the best play of the weekend.
    Vikings have ZERO pass offense and the PACK have a better than average "D". They will 8-9 in the box for Peterson. Also, alot of folks on the Viks, so I say go the other way. PACK all the way!

Duke
    Duke's Avatar Become A Pro!

the square play of the week on the bears

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by remaxagnt View Post
    mjfthegenius, respect ur cap skill. but actually razz is not a idiot i actually respect his cappin the most and i believe he is a sports writer. anyways razz what happened to your weekly pro picks and info. bring it back. gl to all
    Hey i respect Razz cap skills as well, but I am very confident the Packers will come down to earth very soon.

Hey Razz is a sports writer? I am currently going to college to become a sports writer, maybe razz can give me some tips.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by remaxagnt View Post
    Thanks for the compliment. For what it's worth, tomorrow I am on:

Dolphins -4
    Falcons +3
    Vikings +2
    Cardinals +6
    Broncos +9.5

I may or may not add one or two plays in the morning - would be on the Chargers, Browns, Bills, or Vikings under (see this something like 17-10 Vikings).

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Vikings +2
    Lets cash it Razz. I am going with the money line though. +110.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

two sorry teams dolphins and oakland. Miami is a 4 point home favorite. last weeek the dolphins offense came to life. Ive seen a gradual improvement on the offense since week 1. I think Cam Cameron's system is starting to take hold. Its the D thats ben fvcking up. Think the D steps up and the O puts up enough points to cover the number: Dolphins 24 Raiders 13

Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

OVER MIA/OAK.

Leaning OAK +4, MIN +1.5, CLE +4, SF +1, and ARZ +6.

This is a big week for HD.

bigjp5091
    bigjp5091's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JBC77 View Post
    I bought the 1/2 point for Pats -6 1/2 @ Cinci.

Reason: Cinci can't cover anyone and Brady uses all of his receivers. They can't stop a drive to save their lives. Might seem like a square play I guess. After watching all 3 Cinci games.......in each game opposing receivers were left open by 5-10ft.
    Just a note...Bengals are 6-0 SU while wearing the orange jerseys, and 1-0 SU when Kenny Watson is the starting running back. I'll be making a small play on the Bengals Moneyline.

My pick of the week, however, is the Bears -2.5. All the Bears need is someone to not screw up at qb, I think Griese will tyurn this ship around with an easy win today.

bigjp5091
    bigjp5091's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also like the Packers -1 and Eagles -2.5 today.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Pit -6........5 units
    SF +2.5.....7.5 units
    GB -2........4.4 units
    INDY -10...5 units
    NE -7.5.....5 units

First 123