moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    And missing your starting center is one of the biggest losses a team will ever have, but it's almost never reflected in the line.
    Well, if that is the case then I guess you are putting money on Seattle?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moneyplays View Post
    Well, if that is the case then I guess you are putting money on Seattle?
    I think the line's short, but situationally, Arizona would be the play, so I don't have a lot of interest one way or the other. Arizona if my arm was twisted.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    I like Cincy quite a bit this season, but a team that was just 8-8 a year ago giving 6.5/7 on the road in the NFL doesn't constitute a "low spread."
    It's "low" enough for the bengals to cover. I take it you might be playing the browns this week??

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    It's "low" enough for the bengals to cover. I take it you might be playing the browns this week??
    Probably not, but I do think Cleveland's the right side. If I can get +8 come Sunday, I would strongly consider it, though.

Good luck to you.

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

Go with cleveland

btwizzy
    btwizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Bengals as well, but the public seems to be in love with the Bengals, could this be a sucker bet?

threesixmafia
    threesixmafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The Bengals are going to score at least 3 touchdowns. cleveland's going to have trouble getting past 10 points. Everything about them reeks of failure this week. Ya they may have more motivation, but that sure won't help anderson throw a touchdown.

May be stupid but I didn't even do a "single bet" this week. Everything is a two game parlay or higher with the bengals in it.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this is about as close to a lock you will get...except last week when the steelers were favored by 3 againts the browns.....

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets all cross our fingers for a huge bengals win tommorow. GL every1!!

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Hey Razz, If ben Rothislisloser tore up up the browns what do you think Carson palmer will do?

DT3324
    DT3324's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by threesixmafia View Post
    The Bengals are going to score at least 3 touchdowns. cleveland's going to have trouble getting past 10 points. Everything about them reeks of failure this week. Ya they may have more motivation, but that sure won't help anderson throw a touchdown.

May be stupid but I didn't even do a "single bet" this week. Everything is a two game parlay or higher with the bengals in it.
    gambling huh? Past 10 points?...guys would have lost there lives on a bet of under 50 Clevland ONLY. This is why it all just a gamble and on any given Sunday.................

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by DT3324 View Post
    gambling huh? Past 10 points?...guys would have lost there lives on a bet of under 50 Clevland ONLY. This is why it all just a gamble and on any given Sunday.................
    C'mon man. Nobody was predicting the Browns would score 50. Talk smack before the game, not after some crazy outcome occurs. Craziness happens every weekend in the NFL.

One good angle is assessing Derek Anderson. He was able to cut up Cincy. Definitely something to watch.

First 12