aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Could this be a trap game for the saints vs dallas cowboys

LAS VEGAS LINE AT -7 just begging for public money

what am I missing

chime in gents

Stealing a page from Aikman’s dare-I-say playbook, I contend the biggest task facing Saints coach Sean Payton going forward is keeping his team totally engaged for the remainder of the regular season.
    Look, anything can happen in one game. Case in point: Game 14 of the Saints’ Super Bowl XLIV championship season in 2009 when the Cowboys paid a Saturday night visit to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome six days before Christmas.
    The Saints entered the game with a season-opening 13 game-winning streak and exited with their first loss, a 24-17 setback engineered by Cowboys’ quarterback Tony Romo who outplayed Drew Brees on a national stage.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14581

The line is set at 7 to entice one into a play on New Orleans, but most people are too smart to do what Vegas is 'trying to get them to do', so the sharp play is to take points, but sharp people are too sharp to play what sharp people are 'supposed to play' , so the correct play is on New Orleans, which is exactly what the book wants you to think, so the real correct play is on Dallas. Once the real correct play has been established it is typically best to fade that play because most people lose over time, so the pick would best be New Orleans, and that is exactly the thinking that the books count on, so the play becomes Dallas plus the points. The public does not know any of this is going on, only sharp people. That is why the sharps flip to the public pick, because they know the public wants to think they' re sharp. So the correct play is the public sharp double fade reversal.
    Last edited by Checkerboard; 11-29-18 at 02:36 PM.
    Points Awarded:

KingHawkins gave Checkerboard 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Joey Blaze gave Checkerboard 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Joey Blaze, steelheaddan, and Totolover1409

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    The line is set at 7 to entice one into a play on New Orleans, but most people are to smart to do what Vegas is 'trying to get them to do', so the sharp play is to take points, but sharp people are too sharp to play what sharp people are 'supposed to play, so the correct play is on New Orleans, which is exactly what the book wants you to think, so the real correct play is on Dallas. Once the real correct play has been established it is typically best to fade that play because most people lose over time, so the pick would best be New Orleans, and that is exactly the thinking that the books count on, so the play becomes Dallas plust the points. The public does not know any of this is going on, only sharp people. That is why the sharps flip to the public pick, because they know the public wants to think they' re sharp. So the correct play is the public sharp double fade reversal.
    I've never had anyone sum up my mindset leading up to a bet so succinctly.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3068

Haha, Saint ml it is!

Jayson25
    Jayson25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

So when the cowboys cover is it safe to say you guys are not as smart as you think?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

The line is set at 7 to entice one into a play on New Orleans, but most people are too smart to do what Vegas is 'trying to get them to do', so the sharp play is to take points, but sharp people are too sharp to play what sharp people are 'supposed to play' , so the correct play is on New Orleans, which is exactly what the book wants you to think, so the real correct play is on Dallas. Once the real correct play has been established it is typically best to fade that play because most people lose over time, so the pick would best be New Orleans, and that is exactly the thinking that the books count on, so the play becomes Dallas plus the points. The public does not know any of this is going on, only sharp people. That is why the sharps flip to the public pick, because they know the public wants to think they' re sharp. So the correct play is the public sharp double fade reversal.
    Without a doubt, the funniest post I have ever read on SBR

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

I like Dallas tonight. They have solved some nagging mental and discipline problems,
    they are peaking - and hungry.. a lot hungrier than the Saints who have won 10 straight
    not since September 9th have they lost. 10 straight sounds like a nice round figure. NFL teams
    don't often win more than this in a row. Dropping a game now rather than later isn't going to
    ruffle their feathers. This being said, we cannot justify a large bet, but with this ML odds a large bet
    is not required for a good night without undue bankroll risk.

tokyotuna
    tokyotuna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Lolol!!!!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24981

Points Awarded:

Totolover1409 gave Eddy Munny 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

steelheaddan
    steelheaddan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Hey Checker,

That is a stone cold .

Nice work!

Jayson25
    Jayson25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

As I said! You guys with ur double public fade reversal! LoL!! I am not the public sir, I am the sharp! Laughs on you, Joe q. Public! And ur chums riding you, telling u how u have stone cold locks! 😂😂😂😂😂