The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Maggie has to be on suicide watch after his last few days, had a tough go at it.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fisher was tremendous

Cleve a jinxed franchise but have showed sign this year
    Fisher was an average coach at best and his career record shows that. The Rams alone should be exhibit a in why he should never be wearing a headset on an nfl sideline ever again.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Fisher was an average coach at best and his career record shows that. The Rams alone should be exhibit a in why he should never be wearing a headset on an nfl sideline ever again.
    What about his Tennessee days? He’s not a offensive guy -

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He didn’t do any of that as a ram so your argument a joke. Go kick your stupid dog.

He got the long leash with the Rams because of what he did with Tenn
    Never said it was justified, but that he at least accomplished something as a coach to buy him more time
    The guys you are comparing him with have accomplished NOTHING in their entire coaching careers
    Are you retarded??
    This is like a 1st grade level concept

SBR sports knowledge at its best

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    2-5 postseason record aside from the sb year. He is outdated for today’s nfl. He should stick to being known as a trick in the strip clubs.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    He got the long leash with the Rams because of what he did with Tenn
    Never said it was justified, but that he at least accomplished something as a coach to buy him more time
    The guys you are comparing him with have accomplished NOTHING in their entire coaching careers
    Are you retarded??
    This is like a 1st grade level concept

SBR sports knowledge at its best
    Never seen you post a winner. Never seen you post anything of value. You pretend to fade ppl, can’t even afford the hundo to go pro. Come outside and call a man retarded you weak bitch, I’ll slap you and kick that dog you have licking peanut butter off your little nuts. Ain’t got a hundred bucks, loves Jeff Fisher. Yea you a winner. Keep sending PM’s about how you fade ppl and win thousands. Or get out mommies basement and call someone names to their face pussy. After I whip your ass I’ll give ya the hundo to go pro you broke bitch.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    He rode that Music City Miracle into the ground!!

But that was a fun play.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Seriously, this one play killed the Bills. I don't think they have been back to the playoffs since, have they?

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Seriously, this one play killed the Bills. I don't think they have been back to the playoffs since, have they?

They were in the playoffs last year, played the jags

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    They were in the playoffs last year, played the jags
    LOL!! Can you tell I haven't watched in a couple of years? Well it has been almost 20 years since this happened.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Hue jackson will be namedbengals hc either this off season ir next.mike brown loves him. Bengals do not want to win. Mike brown wants between 7 and 9 wins a yer.the reason rhe nfl has a salary floor is because of mike brown.Unless you grew up in cincy than u don t understand. Mike tried to make him hc in waiting b4 he took cleve. When his dad was alive they made the sbowl and all mike did is bitch about how much it was going to cost the team with raises.I think i could diagnose weezy b4 i could mike.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I’m shocked Hue Jackson would blame everyone else for the Browns’ struggles. Shocked, I say. Shocked.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Hue Jackson: I wanted Wentz, Watson and Mahomes, Browns would be winning by now if we'd done it my way in Year One

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Hue Jackson: 'I know I could've turned our offense around' if given the chance to 'call plays this season with a better roster'

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

No surprise there.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Hue Jackson: 'I know I could've turned our offense around' if given the chance to 'call plays this season with a better roster'
    what was his record when he did call plays

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Never seen you post a winner. Never seen you post anything of value. You pretend to fade ppl, can’t even afford the hundo to go pro. Come outside and call a man retarded you weak bitch, I’ll slap you and kick that dog you have licking peanut butter off your little nuts. Ain’t got a hundred bucks, loves Jeff Fisher. Yea you a winner. Keep sending PM’s about how you fade ppl and win thousands. Or get out mommies basement and call someone names to their face pussy. After I whip your ass I’ll give ya the hundo to go pro you broke bitch.
    the dog boy is one stupid bastard, he is proudly known as "barren" of brain matter". imagine this asshole calling names?

a week or so ago this nitwit wrote that I was illiterate and in the very same post he misused the word "too", yeah a three letter one syllable word he somehow fcked up--and he called me illiterate. the "barrens", they are so much fun.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Are we even sure he is a great qb coach? Carson Palmer was his prize pupil. The kid won Heisman at USC I think and was the #1 pick and let's be honest, he was never an elite qb. Who else did he develop? Jamarcus and Dalton?

Browns are an abortion of a franchise from the top down. Hue should have been canned after last season. Doing it now is pointless. Dorsey will have to tell coaching staff who plays as Williams won't be with team next season and he is being put in charge of team? That is 10 steps back but on the plus side all of my friends who bet me Browns would go over 5.5 wins will be paying to resurface and retile my swimming pool.
    I believe Andy dalton had his best years under hue- calling plays- he’s a good OC - should of never hired Haley -

ikid2groove415

Hue wanted wentz-Watson - management pass up - Mahomes also

ikid2groove415

You idiots keep laughing at hue? He was the coach but the fcking management did all the drafting and roster moves - wasn’t Cleveland a joke before hue? Who’s the problem? Oh ya same organization that fired bill belichick !!! Case closed !!!

AlgoLady
    Make your own luck!
    AlgoLady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

3-36-1 You should be able to accidently win at least 5 games i'm not a football guru by any means but when i look at Hue he has coordinator written all over him.
    Last edited by AlgoLady; 11-02-18 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Typo

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Hearing this morning that Hue Jackson to the Vikings is becoming more of a real possibility; sources said Mike Zimmer could try to hire him if Jackson doesn’t get the Bengals job. The key will be what Rick Spielman thinks of Jackson as a candidate.

Ben Goessling

First 1234