danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

I would like to see the press conference in a couple years when someone hires Hue Jackson as head coach, not just the press conference the players faces as he is announced.

how bad does a coach have to be to get replaced by Hue Jackson?

damn dude I just lost my bank security job to a former bank robber, LMAO

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Because he’s a good OC- you dumb fckk
    lol, do you even know how to add double digits?

and i don't mean this in a sports way, just in general

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    I would like to see the press conference in a couple years when someone hires Hue Jackson as head coach
    Ya’ll crack me up acting like nobody has ever failed at this job then became a good HC down the line.

danshan11

OUr team was 0-89 and we thought bringing Jackson in could get us to 1- 88 within a few years

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ya’ll crack me up acting like nobody has ever failed at this job then became a good HC down the line.
    oh wow, thought you'd be on the other side of this as you're always practical in front of your blackness

you don't think he should've been fired? if he was white, he wouldve been fired about week 3 of fukkin last year

danshan11

that is true but nobody except one guy has ever been this bad at it and he never got a chance to even watch football from his house again. He could not even have cable it was in his exit package

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I don't understand how anyone can justify keeping Hue?? Who gives a shit what color he is? I used to be one of his biggest cheerleaders but you have to one day face the fact that the guy just can't win. He lost several games last year with his bonehead game management and horrible clock management. He coached scared most games and was ill prepared the rest. He could have won 5 games imo last year but blew it with his incompetence. Same shit different year in 2018. Lost games this year that an average coach would have won. Did you see the Oakland game? The game was over but he's such a bad luck piece the refs went back and reviewed a spot and overturned it for the Browns to lose. The Hue effect.

Hue is too much of a players coach. He's a nice guy but does not have a clue on how to run a football team. As soon as they beat Baltimore, you know what this idiot did? He gave out game balls as if they just won the SuperBowl. He also gave them the next day off. What a dumb shit. He start singing their praises as if their shit didn't stink. You know what happened in the next game? They got their asses handed to them. A good coach would have told them that one game means shit. That they need to get back to work immediately and prepare for the next game. A coordinator can be the rah, rah, we're excited guy but a HC has to be a professional and keep the players focused on being prepared and professional. Every year the Browns lead the league in penalties. He's never cleaned that shit up. Every week the special teams shit the bed, especially the kicker. You replaced a bad kicker with a mediocre kicker. You lose Josh Gordon, you give up Carlos Hyde. 2 of your best playmakers. Sure we can blame the GM and the players but it all points back to Hue.

Sometimes you have to fail one place in order to succeed in another place. Hopefully he will learn from his mistakes and get another chance but he just had a cloud over him in Cleveland that just could not win games. Go back and look at the games the last 2 years. He's practically led or was tied going into halftime. He is not a closer. HE CANNOT WIN GAMES. HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO WIN. HE KEEPS ON LOSING. HE IS A PERPETUAL LOSER. WINNING IS NOT IN HIS DNA. HE FINDS WAYS TO LOSE. HE CANNOT FIND A WAY TO WIN. HE CANNOT WIN. HE CANNOT WIN. HE CANNOT WIN. HE CANNOT WIN. HE CANNOT WIN. HE CANNOT WIN. HE CANNOT WIN. HE CANNOT WIN.

2daBank

that is true but nobody except one guy has ever been this bad at it and he never got a chance to even watch football from his house again. He could not even have cable it was in his exit package
    Hoody was pretty bad his 1st time around.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

This guy couldn’t manage a Red Robin let alone the Cleveland Browns

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    oh wow, thought you'd be on the other side of this as you're always practical in front of your blackness

you don't think he should've been fired? if he was white, he wouldve been fired about week 3 of fukkin last year
    For the 100th time I’m not black and have never done or said anything to give the impression I was. Far as whether he should be fired irrelevant to my statement that plenty of good head coaches were not good their 1st and sometimes 2nd tries. Far as your garbage point about “if he was white”, I can squash that ignorant lie with one name, Jeff Fisher.

reigle9

For the 100th time I’m not black and have never done or said anything to give the impression I was. Far as whether he should be fired irrelevant to my statement that plenty of good head coaches were not good their 1st and sometimes 2nd tries. Far as your garbage point about “if he was white”, I can squash that ignorant lie with one name, Jeff Fisher.
    sorry bro, i don't really pay attention

now i can talk to you like a person

how old are you? jeff fisher was considered a top 3 coach in the nfl for about 10 years

i'm sure he ended terribly, cause everyone does that gets fired

i can't believe you're not black lol, def not going to talk to you anymore if you're just some white idiot

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

With Gregg Williams taking over as the Browns’ HC coach, some around the league are expecting his son Blake Williams to be named Cleveland’s new defensive coordinator, per sources.

reigle9

nfl keeps passing around these loser coaches, i dont get it

in no way do i think licton riley should be an nfl head coach, but it makes complete sense for him to be the browns coach

he is white, so that's bad, so maybe if there's a good black coach to win 3 games in 3 years on the OU staff

danshan11

Hoody was pretty bad his 1st time around.
    only one guy in history was ever this bad and he cant even find ESPN on the sling tv remote

danshan11

color dont matter ever especially in the NFL, the league has men of many colors at all kinds of levels, color matters less in the NFL than it does in society for sure! I think Hue Jackson is a nice guy and a horrible coach. I watched hard knocks and then I seen the show they had with Mcvay, man that is night and day different. Hue Jackson thinks the ship runs itself in a way just guide it and MCvay thinks the offense can improve depending on where he asks the hot dog vendor to park the hot dog cart. this guy is a winner and will be a long long term winner, Hue Jackson would be a GREAT scout, he could recruit anybody any day of the week! I am saying a scout as a compliment NOT a knock in anyway.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I already destroyed this argument with you before
    In 11 yrs with Tenn Fisher was 5-6 in the playoffs with an AFC Championship
    He was fired in his 5th year with the Rams
    He certainly overstayed his usefulness but he is a Hall of Fame coach compared to Hue or Marvin who have achieved nothing as head coaches

Terrible example to use

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Coaches get axed way sooner than Hue, he had his shot this year with a bunch of talent and Browns still suck ass

Team needs a fresh start, right move here.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Coaches get axed way sooner than Hue, he had his shot this year with a bunch of talent and Browns still suck ass

Team needs a fresh start, right move here.
    he also cut a DE that had 3 sacks against them last game

sharp guy

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Black men always take the fall
    Please explain Marvin Lewis. 16 years in Cincy riding out more low-lights than most coaches see in a career.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Please explain Marvin Lewis. 16 years in Cincy riding out more low-lights than most coaches see in a career.
    does nobody remember how cincy tried to fire him but werent allowed? that happened just fuckin last year

it was mind-blowing to me, but just par for the course so nobody cared

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I already destroyed this argument with you before
    In 11 yrs with Tenn Fisher was 5-6 in the playoffs with an AFC Championship
    He was fired in his 5th year with the Rams
    He certainly overstayed his usefulness but he is a Hall of Fame coach compared to Hue or Marvin who have achieved nothing as head coaches

Terrible example to use
    The only thing you have destroyed is your anus.
    Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

This was the Browns year to take strides forward and they seem to be choking yet again. Jackson seems to find ways to lose, like NYG and SF 49ers.

reigle9

i feel so bad for maggie, as i'm sure she is a great dog

maggiethebestdog

I guess facts are hard to argue with

maggiethebestdog

i feel so bad for maggie, as i'm sure she is a great dog
    I see when the topic of male anus destruction comes up the pedo supporter is the first to chime in

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Hue Jackson is a shit head coach, period. Maybe he can grow and learn from it but I don't see it. He seems like a nice enough guy but 3-36-1 is an indictment of your ability to lead. If any NFL team considers hiring him as a HC down the road, they should be contracted immediately.

As for people saying they were in so many games but found a way to lose....that is what bad teams do. Cleveland is a bad team. They have some young talent but overall it is a bad roster with a bad staff. Their turnover numbers are inflated with the 6 on opening day. They got 6 turnovers vs Steelers wk 1 and got a tie. That is all you need to know.

AAF or XFL seem right for him.

reigle9

I see when the topic of male anus destruction comes up the pedo supporter is the first to chime in
    i hate explaining to people why theyre braindead, but it is the internet full of brokedikk losers so...

reality - i was chiming in with the flow of the conversation, someone else, a neutral party, knows you're braindead and fukkin worthless, i simply agreed

now get back to the og fake news faggit

maggiethebestdog

i hate explaining to people why theyre braindead, but it is the internet full of brokedikk losers so...

reality - i was chiming in with the flow of the conversation, someone else, a neutral party, knows you're braindead and fukkin worthless, i simply agreed

now get back to the og fake news faggit
    All I did was use factual data to disprove 1000% what another poster said and he chose to respond like a 2 yr old who is caught bullshitting

I have no issue with that because I do like the poster but just can't believe he would say something so absurd

You are the one who ripped him apart earlier in the thread then all of a sudden turned into his biggest supporter because he went after me

Typical blow hard hypocrite

I would much rather have someone attack me, even if it is absurd in this case, than have some 2 faced piece of shit play both sides of the fence like you do

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Gruden is a HOFer and SB Champion coach, he will win!
    Shanahan is 13 years old and he needs facial hair before you can judge him as a head coach
    Pat Shurmur was the only guy who would take that job, they asked everyone, my paperboy had an interview for the Giants coaching job!
    Gruden's Super Bowl team was handed to him by Tony Dungy. That Bucs team was the same team Dungy took to the NFC championship. Gruden didn't build that team up or draft any of the players. After he won with Dungy's team and put his own stamp on the team, they went down hill.

Kyle Shanahan failed as an offensive coordinator in Houston, Washington, and Cleveland. He had the one good year in Atlanta (thanks to Julio Jones) and all of a sudden people think he should be a head coach.
    Last edited by NardVa; 10-30-18 at 08:59 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Gruden's Super Bowl team was handed to him by Tony Dungy. That Bucs team was the same team Dungy took to the NFC championship. Gruden didn't build that team up or draft any of the players. After he won with Dungy's team and put his own stamp on the team, they went down hill.
    Can’t wait to watch gruden botch all those picks! Lmao. He falls in love w every college qb in those stupid “camp gruden” espn shows (whatever they were called).

2daBank

All I did was use factual data to disprove 1000% what another poster said and he chose to respond like a 2 yr old who is caught bullshitting

I have no issue with that because I do like the poster but just can't believe he would say something so absurd

You are the one who ripped him apart earlier in the thread then all of a sudden turned into his biggest supporter because he went after me

Typical blow hard hypocrite

I would much rather have someone attack me, even if it is absurd in this case, than have some 2 faced piece of shit play both sides of the fence like you do
    Nothing you say about fisher disproves anything and I’ve tried using reason w you on the subject so wtf the point doing so again?? Doesn’t matter if he was a average coach at Tennessee, anyone who claims white coaches would of been fired faster than Hue damn sure didn’t watch that clown fisher debacle season after season, then be treated as if he somehow had built equity cause he had a few ok years w another franchise.

danshan11

Can’t wait to watch gruden botch all those picks! Lmao. He falls in love w every college qb in those stupid “camp gruden” espn shows (whatever they were called).
    I dont think he falls in love I think the guy just fricken loves football, I mean loves it!

maggiethebestdog

Nothing you say about fisher disproves anything and I’ve tried using reason w you on the subject so wtf the point doing so again?? Doesn’t matter if he was a average coach at Tennessee, anyone who claims white coaches would of been fired faster than Hue damn sure didn’t watch that clown fisher debacle season after season, then be treated as if he somehow had built equity cause he had a few ok years w another franchise.
    I have already said he was a bum, but to use him as an example of a white coach who got preferential treatment is insane
    He had a long leash because he won 3 division titles, 5 playoff games and an AFC Championship
    Compare that to the black coaches you are talking about
    What equity have they built up???
    A white coach could go 1-31 in 2 years and not get fired because his kicker screwed up??
    A white coach could be with the same team for 15 yrs, make the playoffs only 7 times, go 0-7 in the playoffs and not get fired???

Like I said, to compare Fisher to these lifetime losers is laughable

Put the pipe down

2daBank

I have already said he was a bum, but to use him as an example of a white coach who got preferential treatment is insane
    He had a long leash because he won 3 division titles, 5 playoff games and an AFC Championship
    Compare that to the black coaches you are talking about
    What equity have they built up???
    A white coach could go 1-31 in 2 years and not get fired because his kicker screwed up??
    A white coach could be with the same team for 15 yrs, make the playoffs only 7 times, go 0-7 in the playoffs and not get fired???

Like I said, to compare Fisher to these lifetime losers is laughable

Put the pipe down
    He didn’t do any of that as a ram so your argument a joke. Go kick your stupid dog.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fisher was tremendous

Cleve a jinxed franchise but have showed sign this year

First 1234 Last