LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Hue Jackson was basically a patsy.... When he got the job he was told by the haslems that the team was going to tank for the next 2 years. Then you tell him he need a OC when you told him to tank... Then the new OC is is running bad plays on purpose so he can get hue fired so he can get the job.
    Well, that did not work out.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Hue Jackson was basically a patsy.... When he got the job he was told by the haslems that the team was going to tank for the next 2 years. Then you tell him he need a OC when you told him to tank... Then the new OC is is running bad plays on purpose so he can get hue fired so he can get the job.
    Spot on

ikid2groove415

The red rifle andy dalton had his best years under HUE calling plays

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    lol. I'm sure he can't wait to leave Foxboro.
    He will then he will run back

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Once again a team that is being poorly ran at top (ex Cavs in the NBA) want to use the head coach as a scape goat. Despite picking in the top 5 of the draft year after year they have not been able to get a franchise QB or players that pan out (until recently).

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick;[URL="tel:28142142"
    28142142[/URL]]Hue Jackson was basically a patsy.... When he got the job he was told by the haslems that the team was going to tank for the next 2 years. Then you tell him he need a OC when you told him to tank... Then the new OC is is running bad plays on purpose so he can get hue fired so he can get the job.
    Scenario isn’t even close. OC’s, DC’s submit to the HC a game plan for upcoming matches. HC APPROVES/DISAPPROVES plans and obviously has a hand in formulating plans.
    During a game if a HC isn’t already calling plays he’s monitoring via his headset and has the overruling power to stop or change what a OC/DC is calling.
    Bottomline the HC owns it all.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Oakland, San Fran and NY Giants are a combined 3-20 (Browns have 2 wins) and nobody is looking to dump Gruden, Kyle Shanahan, or Pat Shumar. That's the privilege of being a white head coach in the NFL and even when you have a track record of being unsuccessful you get recycled every year (ex Todd Haley, Gregg Williams, etc.)

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Scenario isn’t even close. OC’s, DC’s submit to the HC a game plan for upcoming matches. HC APPROVES/DISAPPROVES plans and obviously has a hand in formulating plans.
    During a game if a HC isn’t already calling plays he’s monitoring via his headset and has the overruling power to stop or change what a OC/DC is calling.
    Bottomline the HC owns it all.
    It was written in Todd Haley contract that hue Jackson could not interfere with play calls. That why hue Jackson after the Tampa game in the press conference he said I need to give some suggestions on plays because he was a OC and that he didn't like the way the offense was going

Only thing hue Jackson could do was yes or no on 4th down and extra point or go for 2
    Last edited by Darkside Magick; 10-29-18 at 04:11 PM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick;[URL="tel:28142279"
    28142279[/URL]]It was written in Tom Haley contract that hue Jackson could not interfere with play calls. That why hue Jackson after the Tampa game in the press conference he said I need to give some suggestions on plays because he was a OC and that he didn't like the way the offense was going
    I’d Like to see that written in his contract, but it still does not change basic premise that a HC owns it all because he signed such none sense that basically just got Browns a token black HC.
    IF that was in his contract and he was basically a token he deserves to be fired.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Good QB/RB coach

Thought they would wait tho
    Are we even sure he is a great qb coach? Carson Palmer was his prize pupil. The kid won Heisman at USC I think and was the #1 pick and let's be honest, he was never an elite qb. Who else did he develop? Jamarcus and Dalton?

Browns are an abortion of a franchise from the top down. Hue should have been canned after last season. Doing it now is pointless. Dorsey will have to tell coaching staff who plays as Williams won't be with team next season and he is being put in charge of team? That is 10 steps back but on the plus side all of my friends who bet me Browns would go over 5.5 wins will be paying to resurface and retile my swimming pool.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    That is 10 steps back but on the plus side all of my friends who bet me Browns would go over 5.5 wins will be paying to resurface and retile my swimming pool.
    Be careful here. They need four more wins, right? I would definitely rather have the under, but it's not out of the question, especially if they get all worked up with a new coach. The schedule isn't super difficult.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Be careful here. They need four more wins, right? I would definitely rather have the under, but it's not out of the question, especially if they get all worked up with a new coach. The schedule isn't super difficult.
    3 of the 7 already tried buying out of their bets weeks ago. Not worried at all here.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

They need to disband that franchise or outsource it to China.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Browns have the 5th hardest schedule in the league

Chiefs
    Falcons
    @Bengals
    @Texans
    Panthers
    @Broncos
    Bengals
    @Ravens

Find 4 wins?

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Chiefs
    Falcons
    @Bengals
    @Texans
    Panthers
    @Broncos
    Bengals
    @Ravens

Find 4 wins?
    I don't see 1..but it is the nfl so you never can tell. But 4 I definitely cant see

The Giant

Chiefs
    Falcons
    @Bengals
    @Texans
    Panthers
    @Broncos
    Bengals
    @Ravens

Find 4 wins?
    They're likely underdogs in every game, but it wouldn't shock me if they won four games.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Chiefs
    Falcons
    @Bengals
    @Texans
    Panthers
    @Broncos
    Bengals
    @Ravens

Find 4 wins?
    atl, cinnci, hou and den are possible wins if everything breaks right for browns. Problem is Williams is a worse choice for HC than Hue. His defensive players can't stand him or his 20th century schemes.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Oakland, San Fran and NY Giants are a combined 3-20 (Browns have 2 wins) and nobody is looking to dump Gruden, Kyle Shanahan, or Pat Shumar. That's the privilege of being a white head coach in the NFL and even when you have a track record of being unsuccessful you get recycled every year (ex Todd Haley, Gregg Williams, etc.)
    Dumb ass Hue is 3 and fukking 36 over 2 and a half years. He's never won a game on the road and has lost several games most competent coaches would have won. If I went 3 and 36 in my company, I would be fired a while ago. Football is a results driven league. Hue's results is fukking losing in WTF fashion every damn week. He keeps finding new ways to lose. He's as bad as Brock Landers. Total bad luck guy that can't win for shit. Can his losing ass.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

they have not won a road game in 39 years and you think they can win 2 or 3 this year? Come on have you seen that team play, yes they got robbed against the raiders, the raiders should be given 4 turnovers at random in their favor to keep games interesting, LMAO.

Mac4Lyfe

They're likely underdogs in every game, but it wouldn't shock me if they won four games.
    They have the #1 takeaway defense in the league. Of the top 5 takeaway defensive teams in the league, the other 4 have a 0.78 winning percentage. Then you have the fukking Browns. They've had short fields all year because of the defense that is playoff worthy but the offense has been shit. With competent coaching, who knows.

danshan11

Gruden is a HOFer and SB Champion coach, he will win!
    Shanahan is 13 years old and he needs facial hair before you can judge him as a head coach
    Pat Shurmur was the only guy who would take that job, they asked everyone, my paperboy had an interview for the Giants coaching job!

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Dumb ass Hue is 3 and fukking 36 over 2 and a half years. He's never won a game on the road and has lost several games most competent coaches would have won. If I went 3 and 36 in my company, I would be fired a while ago. Football is a results driven league. Hue's results is fukking losing in WTF fashion every damn week. He keeps finding new ways to lose. He's as bad as Brock Landers. Total bad luck guy that can't win for shit. Can his losing ass.
    All I'm saying is they could have easily won four games through their first eight. They choked away wins at Oakland, at New Orleans, and at home against Pittsburgh. If Mayfield improves, which he should, getting to six wins this season wouldn't be all that shocking. I give it about a 30% chance.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

as a bengal fan this is great news. He will take over as the new bengals coach when marvin leaves. He is a good coach. Cleveland suxs. Even the hood couldn't win there

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    Gruden is a HOFer and SB Champion coach, he will win!
    Shanahan is 13 years old and he needs facial hair before you can judge him as a head coach
    Pat Shurmur was the only guy who would take that job, they asked everyone, my paperboy had an interview for the Giants coaching job!
    When did gruden get put in HOF? Are we just putting every coach who won a SB in the hall??

Shurmer never even been a good OC!! I remember he was w rams once before when they were in stl, his offense was pathetic conservative garbage, pretty much same as now where Eli completes 80% of his passes and they never past the 1st down marker!! Vikings offense last year was ok but their best results were when Keenam went off script and bought those stud wrs time to get open!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    they have not won a road game in 39 years and you think they can win 2 or 3 this year? Come on have you seen that team play, yes they got robbed against the raiders, the raiders should be given 4 turnovers at random in their favor to keep games interesting, LMAO.
    They should have beaten the Steelers game 1 and the Saints as well as the Raiders, where they were totally robbed. I call it the Hue, fuking loser effect. Maybe it all changes now.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    as a bengal fan this is great news. He will take over as the new bengals coach when marvin leaves. He is a good coach. Cleveland suxs. Even the hood couldn't win there
    Agree, bungals would be significantly better w him running the show imo.

Mac4Lyfe

All I'm saying is they could have easily won four games through their first eight. They choked away wins at Oakland, at New Orleans, and at home against Pittsburgh. If Mayfield improves, which he should, getting to six wins this season wouldn't be all that shocking. I give it about a 30% chance.
    Oh, I totally agree. And I think your 30% is spot on.

danshan11

oh my god are you one of those guys that thinks there should be 3 players in 100 years and 2 coaches in?
    who should be in Chuck Knoll and Tom Landry only and only 3 players Payton, Butkus and Joe Thomas and maybe on those guys cause they dont have 9 rings.

Gruden is a HOFer, he is a SB winning coach, huge contributor to the game from the booth, to all the other stuff. He is a huge part of the NFL over the past 20 years!

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Agree, bungals would be significantly better w him running the show imo.
    With that stacked roster the Browns will win once the dust settles and someone will look like a genius in the end but reality some quality ass players on that team and they got buzz free agency will be good to them!

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

he is playing with rookie qb. It was the dip shit calling plays. Hue was great with bengals til ocho cinco sucker punched him. mike brown was never going to allow him to outlast ocho. He goes to bengals and they will be a hell of better

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

chico, he'ss like fuckkin 3-40

how is it even possible 100% of people arent saying "way super fukkin long overdue"...jk. it's cause braindean fukks hate facts

ikid2groove415

Once again - Hue is a good OC- he’s made many dumb mistakes as a HC- some guys ain’t fit for the job - (norv turner josh McDaniels - he’s never going be a HC again -

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

why do you feel the need to talk about his oc abilities?

are you black? i always took you for like chico's younger brother that just collects disability

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    why do you feel the need to talk about his oc abilities?

are you black? i always took you for like chico's younger brother that just collects disability
    Because he’s a good OC- you dumb fckk

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Once again - Hue is a good OC- he’s made many dumb mistakes as a HC- some guys ain’t fit for the job - (norv turner josh McDaniels - he’s never going be a HC again -
    How you know this? Good OC’s tend to get another chance or 2, once he goes back to belng a OC and does well (if he does) then someone will try again., lot of good head coaches took several jobs before they got it right, just like everything else in life it a learning process, smart ppl can learn from failures and In turn have success down the road.

First 1234 Last