Betpoints: 10886

Everyone stop
    just f stop
    craziness in this thread

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If he is on the payroll, I'd guess he's meeting target so far!

Do you remember that dude with the big wide tie from a few years ago?

Do you think Thomo could be him after studying law and game analysis?
    not sure who you are talking about... i might have been away at that time

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

not sure who you are talking about... i might have been away at that time
    Someone will remember the wide tie guy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's very easy to copy and paste pending before the games start.. There will be no problems or questions if you do that.. I've never had anyone question my plays ever because I post pending and with a betting ticket.. I then quote bump my original pending post after the game is over if I wanna make a posting statement..

Example - I think the Dodgers rebound today after the Kershaw loss yesterday. Can't see the Dodgers going on another losing streak as they are playing a bit better now.... Darvish actually pitched a decent game in his last outing up in SF also.. I think that carries over to this game.... Nola is tough for Philly but I think the Dodgers can hit him today.. Odds were just good enough for me to play this below..https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/los-ang...ies-370919122/

$160.00 $100.00 Pending 9/19/17 7:05pm MLB Baseball 901 Los Angeles Dodgers -160* vs Philadelphia Phillies (Y Darvish - R must Start A Nola - R must Start)

Win or lose I'll bump after just to keep it all honest.. That's how you do it on SBR to keep it real IMO..
    Gotta post the good with the bad.. This was bad..

Baez coming in mid relief and pitching killed the Dodgers tonight in 7th when they had the lead.. Bad move by the Dodger manager as Baez has been getting hammered lately.. Oh well Dodgers still can't be trusted and I lost $160 on all books with this if it holds up.. Philly up 5-2..

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/los-ang...ies-370919122/

Need a miracle comeback to win this now..

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

hang in there jibby

i'd like the dodgers to clinch the division sometime soon so i can get some bets graded and have some funds to bet with after getting buried the last couple days

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    please link me to where you posted those "winning tickets". Why even make threads and post plays if you don't count them in your record?

non and past posted plays

fudging record

won't give name on other forum

excuse for everything
    Sounds like the best politician money can buy....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    hang in there jibby

i'd like the dodgers to clinch the division sometime soon so i can get some bets graded and have some funds to bet with after getting buried the last couple days
    All good as my big bet today was the CUBS and they won so it was kind of washed out with this Dodger loss..

Not happy though as I liked the Dodgers today in this rebound game and thought Darvish would pitch well also.. With this Dodger win I would have made good money in MLB play today.. Darvish pitched 5 solid innings as well and still the Dodgers lost the game.. https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/los-ang...ies-370919122/

I've come to the conclusion the Dodgers are still pretty much unbetable right now.. Coin toss.. I did win fading Kershaw yesterday but today I was dead wrong in this rebound game....

Dodgers still maybe in fade mode at plus odds is the call if anything else is what I learned today.. Dodgers not back to stellar play just yet..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-20-17 at 01:18 AM.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

All good as my big bet today was the CUBS and they won so it was kind of washed out with this Dodger loss..

Not happy though as I liked the Dodgers today in this rebound game and thought Darvish would pitch well also.. With this Dodger win I would have made good money in MLB play today.. Darvish pitched 5 solid innings as well and still the Dodgers lost the game.. https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/los-ang...ies-370919122/

I've come to the conclusion the Dodgers are still pretty much unbetable right now.. Coin toss.. I did win fading Kershaw yesterday but today I was dead wrong in this rebound game....

Dodgers still maybe in fade mode at plus odds is the call if anything else is what I learned today.. Dodgers not back to stellar play just yet..
    Start playing those 5 inning lines on the Dodgers. They have been money for me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Start playing those 5 inning lines on the Dodgers. They have been money for me.
    Not a bad idea as they have basically only been scoring runs early in games and their late inning bullpen relief has been getting hammered like clockwork..

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Not a bad idea as they have basically only been scoring runs early in games and their late inning bullpen relief has been getting hammered like clockwork..
    With Roberts throwing in Baez on a whim lately, I like to get out after 5. BOL friend

First ... 4567