Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11006

Actually it's the best thing I've done, is going PRO. KVB can testify for me.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

this is all you have to read on this whole thread....this says it all about this horses ass

going 1-26 on grass against teams with winning records

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    this is all you have to read on this whole thread....this says it all about this horses ass

going 1-26 on grass against teams with winning records

Broke dik

thomorino

LMAO, Philly dumb fuk claims Wentz had a good game completing 54% of his passes and throwing for 333 yards on nearly 50 passes. Hey dumbfuk you know there is no QB in last 20 years who made the pro bowl that ever completed less than 55% of their passes. Every amateur knows a 54% completion percentage in the NFL is horrible.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    These guys are such fuking losers this is their life - don't bother dude.
    825 post in 111 days.......each post more full lies / mis quotes / wrong information than the previous....some of his classic post include the comments "I'm an attorney" "I constantly pick the NFL at 55% "I didn't go to costa rica because I'm leaving for vacation to st barts in a month" "met life stadium is a grass field" the list is endless

During my Villanova Law School Alum Golf Outing Monday I asked our contact about OP's Law school and admissions....he just laughed. Said no doubt in his mind this guy doing personal injury 95% of the time

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32467

Giants are an auto fade until the Swiss Cheese offensive line is addressed, and believe me, that line is offensive.

Oh, not for nothing, Eli is washed up, and this is coming from a life long Giants fan. Like I mentioned the o-line is horrendous, Giants have no running game what so ever to speak of, all this was common knowledge by the way before the season began, if OBJ isn't 100 percent there's no pass offense either, Marshall is utter trash, he has hands of stone now, and Sterling is OK as an ancillary piece.

When handicapping a NFL state, when you get to the game that involves the Giants, just say to yourself "there's at least two dozen teams better to bet on" Turf, no turf, home, away, doesn't make a difference where the Giants play, they are a team with 1000 flaws, and now the head coach is throwing the QB under the bus in the media, so make that the Giants are a team with 1001 flaws.

thomorino

825 post in 111 days.......each post more full lies / mis quotes / wrong information than the previous....some of his classic post include the comments "I'm an attorney" "I constantly pick the NFL at 55% "I didn't go to costa rica because I'm leaving for vacation to st barts in a month" "met life stadium is a grass field" the list is endless

During my Villanova Law School Alum Golf Outing Monday I asked our contact about OP's Law school and admissions....he just laughed. Said no doubt in his mind this guy doing personal injury 95% of the time
    You are a moron - I never once said Met Life is a grass stadium.

As for your equally stupid comments on my past posts - shits old dude - you say the same stupid shit in every post, it doesn't get any more intelligent. My post count is high because I'm responding to dumbfuks like you. The wealthiest attorneys in the country do personal injury law - nobody made more money in the 90s than people doing tobacco cases. Villanova is nothing special.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LMAO, Philly dumb fuk claims Wentz had a good game completing 54% of his passes and throwing for 333 yards on nearly 50 passes. Hey dumbfuk you know there is no QB in last 20 years who made the pro bowl that ever completed less than 55% of their passes. Every amateur knows a 54% completion percentage in the NFL is horrible.
    speaking of that thread....here are some classic Thomorino quotes from there....mind you at 5dimes you can get cowboys at +140 (and btw..no ticket posted)

so I was giving my opinion about the eagles chances of winning the NFC East....just friendly chat.....here's his 1st winner

"The Eagles have had multiple injuries in the secondary and did not add or draft any good corners that can play this year other than Darby, who is out at least 6-8 weeks. Jefferies has been hurt every year, he played 12 games last year, but was hurt and ineffective in several. Petesr is the key to the Eagles offensive line, he plays the most important position at left tackle, and he's been inconsistent in addition to being 35 - the second most important player on the offensive line, their center, Kelce is very mediocre and the Eagles have been trying to trade him for several years - he also will be 30 in about a month. The Eagles have zero running game, Wentz is not going to be able to carry this team on the road, as we saw last week."

my reply... did we watch the same game sunday? Had Curry made that sack they probably win the game....the INT off the defenders head was a fluke. I think hes making some great choices this season and has really came into his own....other than the dallas and giants away game, the rest of their away schedule is chargers panthers seahawks rams....none of those teams scare me this year.....

his reply "Are you retarded - I didn't mention the game last week at any point - but that was an obvious letdown spot for KC off the big win against New England and KC was playing without Berry, the Eagles still couldn't win because they have zero running game and Wentz is not good enough to carry them on the road. If Peters and Jefferies both stay healthy the whole season the Eagles might have a chance to win the division, I don't see that happening"

he then went on to say KC was in an OBVIOUS letdown spot after winning a game 10 days previous and playing in their home opener...4 post later he said it was a POTENTIAL let down....

Cant make this shit up

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Giants are an auto fade until the Swiss Cheese offensive line is addressed, and believe me, that line is offensive.

Oh, not for nothing, Eli is washed up, and this is coming from a life long Giants fan. Like I mentioned the o-line is horrendous, Giants have no running game what so ever to speak of, all this was common knowledge by the way before the season began, if OBJ isn't 100 percent there's no pass offense either, Marshall is utter trash, he has hands of stone now, and Sterling is OK as an ancillary piece.

When handicapping a NFL state, when you get to the game that involves the Giants, just say to yourself "there's at least two dozen teams better to bet on" Turf, no turf, home, away, doesn't make a difference where the Giants play, they are a team with 1000 flaws, and now the head coach is throwing the QB under the bus in the media, so make that the Giants are a team with 1001 flaws.
    I agree with you the offensive line sucks, but Jenkins and their starting MLB being out are big too, its not the same defense. Jenkins is a top 5 corner without question.

thomorino

speaking of that thread....here are some classic Thomorino quotes from there....mind you at 5dimes you can get cowboys at +140 (and btw..no ticket posted)

so I was giving my opinion about the eagles chances of winning the NFC East....just friendly chat.....here's his 1st winner

"The Eagles have had multiple injuries in the secondary and did not add or draft any good corners that can play this year other than Darby, who is out at least 6-8 weeks. Jefferies has been hurt every year, he played 12 games last year, but was hurt and ineffective in several. Petesr is the key to the Eagles offensive line, he plays the most important position at left tackle, and he's been inconsistent in addition to being 35 - the second most important player on the offensive line, their center, Kelce is very mediocre and the Eagles have been trying to trade him for several years - he also will be 30 in about a month. The Eagles have zero running game, Wentz is not going to be able to carry this team on the road, as we saw last week."

my reply... did we watch the same game sunday? Had Curry made that sack they probably win the game....the INT off the defenders head was a fluke. I think hes making some great choices this season and has really came into his own....other than the dallas and giants away game, the rest of their away schedule is chargers panthers seahawks rams....none of those teams scare me this year.....

his reply "Are you retarded - I didn't mention the game last week at any point - but that was an obvious letdown spot for KC off the big win against New England and KC was playing without Berry, the Eagles still couldn't win because they have zero running game and Wentz is not good enough to carry them on the road. If Peters and Jefferies both stay healthy the whole season the Eagles might have a chance to win the division, I don't see that happening"

he then went on to say KC was in an OBVIOUS letdown spot after winning a game 10 days previous and playing in their home opener...4 post later he said it was a POTENTIAL let down....

Cant make this shit up
    Go blow funny in your 5k Range Rover, no one is reading or paying attention to this - you are a joke and your posts are incoherent - are you drunk. I can't even read what you wrote and you aren't quoting anything that makes any sense.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

But Villanova isn't anything special

Thomas M. Cooley Law School Located in Lansing, Michigan

smart rank

Acceptance Rate: 85.8%
    Median LSAT: 141
    Median Undergraduate GPA: 2.9
    Employment Rate of Graduates: 66.3%
    Bar Pass Rate: 51.9%

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Villanova University School of Law Located in Villanova, Pennsylvania

smart rank

Acceptance Rate: 42.6%
    Median LSAT: 157
    Median Undergraduate GPA: 3.54
    Employment Rate of Graduates: 84%
    Bar Pass Rate: 86.5%

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Go blow funny in your 5k Range Rover, no one is reading or paying attention to this - you are a joke and your posts are incoherent - are you drunk. I can't even read what you wrote and you aren't quoting anything that makes any sense.

They're your DIRECT QUOTES YOU FUKIN LOSER

thomorino

But Villanova isn't anything special

Thomas M. Cooley Law School Located in Lansing, Michigan

smart rank

Acceptance Rate: 85.8%
    Median LSAT: 141
    Median Undergraduate GPA: 2.9
    Employment Rate of Graduates: 66.3%
    Bar Pass Rate: 51.9%

Get a life dude, how do you have time to do this. I can't read anything your posting, are you drunk or just stupid.

thomorino

They're your DIRECT QUOTES YOU FUKIN LOSER
    We've already established I live in a much nicer community than you - remember when you were googling home prices but decided not to share the info. Again, go pay a cheap hooker, blow funny, go do something, and leave me alone. Maybe you should bet the Eagles this week, Wentz might complete 55% of his passes - which is stellar in the NFL.

thomorino

LMAO, I think this fat fuk is still angry that I got a free trip to Costa Rica and didn't go well he had to take a mortgage out on his shack to afford the $250 airfare.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Jesus Christ....look at those fukin numbers! 85% admission acceptance...LSAT score 141......GPA 2.9....1/3 of graduates not even working....HALF cant pass the bar............this jerkoff couldn't sniff Villanova Law School

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

LMAO, I think this fat fuk is still angry that I got a free trip to Costa Rica and didn't go well he had to take a mortgage out on his shack to afford the $250 airfare.
    and sadly...when he's buried yet again he reverts to name calling....doesn't have the balls to meet up, and DOES THE EXACT SAME THING HE CALLED ME OUT ON...............

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

leave it to the giants to have a Super Bowl caliber defense and the offensive line of a cfl team...

thomorino

and sadly...when he's buried yet again he reverts to name calling....doesn't have the balls to meet up, and DOES THE EXACT SAME THING HE CALLED ME OUT ON...............
    Yo, I am at Rosetree Park in Media every Saturday from 2-4 PM. You are the pussy who will not show up. You are coming into my threads, to me you are irrelevant, I do not go into your threads - which by the way don't exist because you have nothing to contribute.

thomorino

Jesus Christ....look at those fukin numbers! 85% admission acceptance...LSAT score 141......GPA 2.9....1/3 of graduates not even working....HALF cant pass the bar............this jerkoff couldn't sniff Villanova Law School
    I guarantee I am doing better than many Villanova graduates, I'm sure there are some doing better than me. You seem obssessed with me - don't you have to go bus tables and clean toilets are your club.

thomorino

Broke diks

thomorino

Alright I'm out, going out for a nice dinner and then a walk - keep wacking off in my threads shithead.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29192

Broke dikk non -pro

have fun at mcdonalds

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 227

I take it the Giants didn't win?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Yo, I am at Rosetree Park in Media every Saturday from 2-4 PM. You are the pussy who will not show up. You are coming into my threads, to me you are irrelevant, I do not go into your threads - which by the way don't exist because you have nothing to contribute.

come to the city sometime.....I'll buy you a beer..........I'd feel bad bitch slapping you in front of Fido

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32467

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I take it the Giants didn't win?
    Not.Even.Close.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Alright I'm out, going out for a nice dinner and then wacking off .

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9316

6 pages for one game pick thread.

This guy could be a future star poster.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12011

Good non pro roast going on here.

Us SBR PROS are just upset and venting after losing money on the Giants and the Over last night.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11006

Dudes
    Need to chill
    I can't even read this anymore
    Got a stomach ulcer from the content

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    6 pages for one game pick thread.

This guy could be a future star poster.
    someone at sbr has to be posting this or paying for it right?

nobody can post that many lies and outright stupidity, and aggravate 100% of the posters without it being a traffic generating exercise

also he was a complete unknown before sbr "gave" him a free costa rica trip... wink wink nod nod

thomorino

Broke diks

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

nobody can post that many lies and outright stupidity, and aggravate 100% of the posters without it being a traffic generating exercise

also he was a complete unknown before sbr "gave" him a free costa rica trip... wink wink nod nod

LMAO, are you still mad I humiliated you in the sportsbook threads, move on little buddy.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9316

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

If he is on the payroll, I'd guess he's meeting target so far!

Do you remember that dude with the big wide tie from a few years ago?

Do you think Thomo could be him after studying law and game analysis?

First ... 34567 Last