2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    so much talent on both sides of the ball but i think its alex man. we'll see if he ups the anny this season
    Like I been saying he better or he be watching the rookie by end of season.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

KC looks like trash on defense. They are getting gashed for 10 to 15 yards every play.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

56.5 live Over. I'm going to bank on NE's D being pretty average and giving up 24 or more

2daBank

Ultimately I don't think Edelman will be a huge deal, I think it might take pats awhile to recognize their true offensive potential w so many new pieces but eventually if everyone can get on same page w Brady they have more speed and talent than other versions w a healthy Edelman.. maybe those big ifs but the potential certainly there for them to be more explosive... someone is gonna have to turn into that reliable guy brady trust on 3rd downs and in big moments tho cause that biggest thing they lost when Edelman went down and why their record so much better when he plays..

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That was honestly where I thought the line should have been from beginning.
    yeah but of course odd makers have to add some toppings on it.. them making it -9.5 is what made me bite on the chiefs. but if the line came out as -7, i wouldve pounded NE like theres no tomorrow.

2daBank

Preferably for pats amendola ain't that guy cause he as fragile as they come. No way will he survive a whole season w a Edelman type workload.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    yeah but of course odd makers have to add some toppings on it.. them making it -9.5 is what made me bite on the chiefs. but if the line came out as -7, i wouldve pounded NE like theres no tomorrow.
    I passed altogether, woulda played kc at +10 but didn't love idea of being in pats way opening night enough to take them w any less..

Fred The Hammer

Preferably for pats amendola ain't that guy cause he as fragile as they come. No way will he survive a whole season w a Edelman type workload.
    Amendola, Gronk, and Dwayne Allen. They all get hurt every year. Still though...scary firepower if they stay somewhat healthy. I hate NE, but that was my point. They're just too loaded w/Brady to be beaten unless they lose people

Fred The Hammer

Doubling down on stupid...added some Over 53.5. Live betting is stupid with the juice, but somehow I turned a small profit with it last year

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Amendola, Gronk, and Dwayne Allen. They all get hurt every year. Still though...scary firepower if they stay somewhat healthy. I hate NE, but that was my point. They're just too loaded w/Brady to be beaten unless they lose people
    I mean yea they loaded even more so than most years, prob resemble their 16-0 season more now than they have since. But hell they lost that year to crap ass Eli and a great gmen pass rush. It football everyone can be beat, any given Sunday and all.

Sure they have to be prohibitive favs and will most likely carve up the regular season w only 2-3 losses but there certainly teams capable of coming together this season and playing well enough to beat them in playoffs imo...

Not to mention Brady freaking 40, he looks great right now but that wall comes quick fast and in a hurry w very little warning when you talking qbs this far up in age, hell years before usually!!

NardVa

This is the game right here..17-7 will be the nail in the coffin....Alex Smith can't over come a big hole...

2daBank

Chiefs pass rush is non existent. Nobody will stop pats if Brady allowed to sit in the pocket for 5-6 seconds without threat of being touched. Hell I could succeed in those conditions!!

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17717

Alex Smiff gimmie a fkn Break. He's a Joke of a QB

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Jones, #95 DE for KC doesn't even look like he belongs in the NFL. He's been washed out on every single play.

NardVa

Game over..I only had to watch the game for less than 2 quarters....

Fred The Hammer

Only team in the AFC that could possibly hang would be Pittsburgh, but they're so cheap. If they picked up a couple of good defensive guys then maybe? Look at this one though...KC has a good defense and NE is going to put up 40 and 500 yards minimum. They're not even used to playing with each other yet.

NardVa

Now watch Alex Smith come out and dink and dunk to a 3 and out or throw an INT....

Fred The Hammer

Line of NE -25 vs the Jets......Christian Hackenburg vs Brady....lol.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

yep. this is where it gets out of hand lol bye bye chiefs

NardVa

Only team in the AFC that could possibly hang would be Pittsburgh, but they're so cheap. If they picked up a couple of good defensive guys then maybe? Look at this one though...KC has a good defense and NE is going to put up 40 and 500 yards minimum. They're not even used to playing with each other yet.
    KC defense is average at best ...last year getting turnovers made their defense look better than what is was...

2daBank

Kc defense is opportunistic and solid in some areas but I've never thought they were all that difficult to pass against..

I agree w you that steelers are phony, don't see them beating pats ever..

I think there young capable teams out there. I think titans could conceivably become a team that could give pats problems. Oakland offense could hang but their secondary a big question mark. Hell I think chargers have a team that if things break right could give anyone a game. Miami always plays them tough at least once and personally I think fish gonna be better w cutler even tho I'm in minority.,

Maybe none of those teams put it together but maybe they do, it a long season I think it far too early to assume nobody has a chance vs pats. I mean atl had them whipped in Super Bowl, most teams don't lose that game.. plenty of NFC teams that could beat them..

2daBank

Omg smith.. time for the rookie?? Lol

Fred The Hammer

Alex Smith sacking himself like Peyton at the end. Self sacks won't cover vs Brady

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17717

hahahaha Alex Smiff Blows chinks. Fckn JOKE that he's still in the LEAGUE

NardVa

Why did the Chiefs run on 1st and 2nd then try and throw on 3rd? You can't throw on a obvious down and expect to catch a defense off guard.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    KC defense is average at best ...last year getting turnovers made their defense look better than what is was...

They have Berry, Peters, and Houston. They have playmakers. Not great but a B minus atleast.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    He does suck. Make plays at times, but you know he will choke in the end. I was at the Colts/KC playoff game 3-4 years ago when KC was up 41-17 or whatever it was. Colts took a 1 pt lead and KC had time for the field goal but SMith missed a wide open guy on the sideline and then took a sack. Alex Smith being Alex Smith

NardVa

KC no pass play over 20 yards...only 1 3rd down conversion....50 yards passing...this is a by product of Alex Smith as a QB...

NardVa

You give a top QB 3:55 and 90 yards to go they get you a FG. Alex Smith gets you nothing.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    You give a top QB 3:55 and 90 yards to go they get you a FG. Alex Smith gets you nothing.
    Andy Reid is such an offensive coach too? Why is he always so loyal to Alex Smith? Hell even Jay Cutler has a better ceiling or a chance to catch lightning for 1-2 years. They might be better off if Smith got hurt. Mahomes has a f cannon!!

NardVa

Another penalty by KC....drive killer....Alex Smith can't change field position....KC moves to slow on offense...no big play ability...you can't hand off or dink to Hill and expect him to go the distance....

2daBank

They have Berry, Peters, and Houston. They have playmakers. Not great but a B minus atleast.
    Playmakers yes but not lock down defenders in the secondary.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    I think you keep overlooking the fact there so so many worse out there starting.

God I'm not trying to defend Alex smith I've never liked him! Just saying look around the league at some of the other shit bags starting. This is why stafford got that huge contract as will next 5 qbs that close to hitting market and everyone will go ballistic and say they not worth it, well this your options right now, shell out the money for a guy like stafford or cousins or end up w w Alex smith type!! Pick your poison,, lol..

Fred The Hammer

Playmakers yes but not lock down defenders in the secondary.
    7th best in points allowed last year. Better then #1 defense Houston (19.4 allowed for KC, 20.5 for Houston)

2daBank

7th best in points allowed last year. Better then #1 defense Houston (19.4 allowed for KC, 20.5 for Houston)
    So you think their defense is better than houstons?

Imo there a lot more to read into evaluating a team than stats as a lot of factors go into it. Obviously a teams offense and special teams play a factor in how many points the other team scores, how often they have the ball, field position, etc etc.

First 12345 ... Last