Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Time to deflate some balls.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Guys I have a confession... I'm a "clown" as well. Thursday night games are not in my local lotto pool! LOLOLOLOL I'm safe! I would have taken the pats though. 83 out of $50 survivor pool, so happy.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Wow...Brady throwing bombs? Totally out of their game w/crossing patterns etc

Fred The Hammer

O M G

Kareem Hunt HOFer on his first game...lollllllll

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    2 Live Overs cashed
    Great! But did you play the Over before game started, or did you think we'd be in for a defensive struggle here? Tell me what numbers were those overs you hit??

What's the value in taking a much higher total with the in-game live stuff?
    Just don't get it, maybe explain it to me why? or probably just looking for action I guess???

Fred The Hammer

KC by 15 just like I said
    Points Awarded:

WWCD gave Fred The Hammer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    Great! But did you play the Over before game started, or did you think we'd be in for a defensive struggle here? Tell me what numbers were those overs you hit??

What's the value in taking a much higher total with the in-game live stuff?
    Just don't get it, maybe explain it to me why? or probably just looking for action I guess???

No...I didn't play it at all before the game. Concentrating on my fant baseball finishes. I took 56.5 and then more at 53.5. I just saw how much time both QBs were getting and NE usually pours it on in the 2nd half. Nobody expected KC to go nuts on offense like this

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Hope nobody's on Pats ML, -460 that cant be right.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

I think a feller named "JaxJonesDrew32" is... Apparently I'm an auto-fade. Hey what do I know

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

capped the living shit out of this game

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Hope nobody's on Pats ML, -460 that cant be right.
    I bet there were plenty on that tonite.

I figured it would be closer than people thought. Had Pats -1.5 on a teaser. My dumb ass should have teased the other way or took the points since I was already thinking that way.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    I bet there were plenty on that tonite.

I figured it would be closer than people thought. Had Pats -1.5 on a teaser. My dumb ass should have teased the other way or took the points since I was already thinking that way.
    its all good
    its still early

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    They may get beat tonite but they'll get fat & happy on the AFC East....thats 6-0 or 5-1 right there. They have alot of new faces...it takes time. Don't get me wrong....I hope Brady contracts some Brazilian virus from his old lady and both his arms fall off
    4-0 vs bills and jets garbage asses. Fish always play them tough. Might only be me but I'm of the belief Mia gonna be a better team w cutler at qb. Not sure how this shitty deal effects them or Tampa tho, feel like they kinda behind next week with their opponents having a game under their belts and then later in season when they both get screwed out of a bye everyone else gets.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    4-0 vs bills and jets garbage asses. Fish always play them tough. Might only be me but I'm of the belief Mia gonna be a better team w cutler at qb. Not sure how this shitty deal effects them or Tampa tho, feel like they kinda behind next week with their opponents having a game under their belts and then later in season when they both get screwed out of a bye everyone else gets.
    Bills are going 10-6! Bills snag one from the Pats.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Bills are going 10-6! Bills snag one from the Pats.
    Hope you joking? Man I honestly don't know wtf bills doing? The moves they made leading up to the season made very little sense from a competing and being best they can be standpoint. If it wasn't for the jets ya'll be getting laughed at a lot harder. Without looking at bills schedule I'd guess they much closer to 6-10 than freaking 10-6, I just don't see it, I've been wrong before I suppose doubt I am on this.

JayDr3am
    Handi

i think ryers meant 6-10 .. lol

Ryermkd
    God is Good

I'm a huge fan, but I'm being contrarian with the public. The Bills were better than 7-9 last year, they had some tough breaks...

S.Watkins is injury prone, let's just see how he does this year.
    R.Woods is half-decent.
    R.Darby and S.Gilmore were solid cb's

No sweat off my back losing the cb's... they were great players but our pass defense was bottom of the barrel last year (27th I believe/4th rush).

I think the Dolphins are way over hyped, I honestly see the Bills going no worse than 8-8. I have two games with an asterisk that I'm hoping they will win. It depends if they can continue a winning streak opening the season, and bounce back from a losing streak I'm predicting in the latter half.

2daBank

Dolphins over hyped? Most are way down on them, I'm certainly in the minority thinking they really good and much better w cutler, I know this cause I been arguing w everyone bout it for a freaking month. I'd happily make a wager that fish finish well ahead of bills in standings,, Well not really cause I don't like tying up money in season long bets without great odds, lol..

Being "contrarian" on a teams prospects for the season not all that great a idea in most cases. I mean nobody believes jets any good and think it pretty fair to say everyone correct, if wasn't for those jets bills be worst team in division if not the whole damn conference and not even close!! Not even exaggerating I'm hard pressed to find many rosters that look less talented on paper. Browns much closer to a turn around, they have very good front 7 and a excellent oline. Jags a disaster at qb but if they ever figured that out they vastly more talented in most spots on the field than bills.

not sure what makes you think bills were better than their record last season? More importantly I just don't see how they improved in any type of way!! Where did they get better?? I don't so much care about Watkins in thinking he was incredibly meaningful to a teams success as much as it just a indicator of not good when you trade your top wr during preseason then bring in another injury prone less talented wr in his place!!

Ya'll gonna run a aging McCoy into the ground, I have my doubts in him holding up to another workhorse season and facing stacked boxes every freaking play of every game as that passing attack isn't gonna scare anyone or consistently make teams pay for doing so.. what unit do bills put on the field that above average? I just don't see it...

think you should take the blinders off man,,, nothing wrong w being honest about your team it doesn't make you a lesser fan. Yoi can hope for the best without lying to yourself about the crap product they are ripping you off with!!

Ryermkd
    God is Good

We'll have to wait and see. The Bills have no business being favourited by 9 to 10pts this week then. The books must know something (other than the Jets tanking). You even said yourself the Bills might be tanking. 17 year playoff drought, they are damn due!

I think Sean McDermott is what I thought Rex Ryan was going to be for the Bills (I hope).

2daBank

We'll have to wait and see. The Bills have no business being favourited by 9 to 10pts this week then. The books must know something (other than the Jets tanking). You even said yourself the Bills might be tanking. 17 year playoff drought, they are damn due!

I think Sean McDermott is what I thought Rex Ryan was going to be for the Bills (I hope).
    I do think that spread too high but I'm assuming that just gonna be standard for jets to be getting a shitload of points at least until they show capable of competing as the general consensus seems to be they have no interest in doing so..all vegas knows is it gonna take a ton of points for them to not be holding lopsided tickets against jets every week which surely they don't want, lol..

Honestly I don't know wtf bills will look like to even attempt to cap that game and reason I wouldn't touch bills in survivor pools cause I prefer to avoid uncertainty as much as possible. Obviously not saying certainty in sense I know what the hell actually gonna happen but in the sense there plenty of teams I have a very good idea what they will look like and type of plays they will run on both sides of the ball, which I admittedly don't w bills.

I don't necessary think anyone actually tanks, I don't believe any team takes the field w anything but best intentions of trying to win, no players or coaches give a shit about future draft position for a team they very well might not be associated with by then!! . I think there a few teams (like these 2 mainly) where the front office isn't as concerned w short term winning and have constructed rosters that not very capable of doing so in a attempt to rebuild however they think is best (in those recent trades bills made didn't they either acquire picks or improve draft position?).

JayDr3am
    Handi

I'm a huge fan, but I'm being contrarian with the public. The Bills were better than 7-9 last year, they had some tough breaks...

S.Watkins is injury prone, let's just see how he does this year.
    R.Woods is half-decent.
    R.Darby and S.Gilmore were solid cb's

No sweat off my back losing the cb's... they were great players but our pass defense was bottom of the barrel last year (27th I believe/4th rush).

I think the Dolphins are way over hyped, I honestly see the Bills going no worse than 8-8. I have two games with an asterisk that I'm hoping they will win. It depends if they can continue a winning streak opening the season, and bounce back from a losing streak I'm predicting in the latter half.
    sammy is on the rams ryer. no more tyrod sammy bombs. we have to see what jared goffs got

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Ya all those bills are gone, Watkins and Woods both on Rams. I was worried at first but honestly, good riddance to all of em.

First ... 3456