44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    NFL 79-55-4 +37.91u (57%)

5-2 playoffs +2.6u (71%)

New england -16.5 +105 x4u (alt line)

falcons -4.5 -110 x2.2u
    Bold play on the Pat's. They should do it, but sometimes they fall asleep when they have large leads, hope not this year. BOL my friend.
    Points Awarded:

KRIT gave 44 Mag 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Certainly doable. The only problem I see is that the Pats get back doored after they pull out their starters to get rested for what will surely be a very physical game against either the Steelers or Chiefs.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Think Falcons 1h is the play in this spot.

Falcons a strong 1h team, especially at home but seem to struggle a bit late. Seattle slow starters. Hate the Hawks and would love for them to get blown out. good luck.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Bold play on the Pat's. They should do it, but sometimes they fall asleep when they have large leads, hope not this year. BOL my friend.
    yeah thats why i went a little lighter on it.. but i just see tom & bill fully focused. Pats off of a bye is always nice.. they have to be locked in. i laid -17 in foxboro vs the jets in week 16 in foxboro.. that game ended 41-3 lol.. this will be no different imo. brissett beat the texans 30 zip during regular season.. wouldnt be surprised if brady put up 40-50.. BOL ahead 44!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Certainly doable. The only problem I see is that the Pats get back doored after they pull out their starters to get rested for what will surely be a very physical game against either the Steelers or Chiefs.
    thats the thing i dont think they'll do that QH.. this bye week is all the rest they needed. pats will roll off the momentum. they'll finish this game all the way through to go into that chief or steeler game still loose. trust me. 42-14 pats

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Think Falcons 1h is the play in this spot.

Falcons a strong 1h team, especially at home but seem to struggle a bit late. Seattle slow starters. Hate the Hawks and would love for them to get blown out. good luck.
    1H should cover too.. matt should pull this one out at home. seahawks beating up detroit said nothing.. 32-20 falcons

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

I like both plays. BOL Jay

JayDr3am
    Handi

BOL donk. i have another solid play coming im waiting letting the line do its magic. BOL ahead donk

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Atlanta not winning that game. Typical Falcons going to disappoint

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I wouldn't be afraid against Osweiler in a backdoor cover spot. He couldn't move the ball against NE down 27-0.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Atlanta not winning that game. Typical Falcons going to disappoint
    atlanta coming out the bye flat WAS a thought but seahawks cant cover the falcons wide receiver core.. sanu, jones, robinson.. gabriel.. tevin coleman AND freeman.. that offensive power will be too much for the hawks man

JayDr3am
    Handi

you have to cap these all these games as a whole to really get a good view.. remebering all 4 favorites covered wildcard weekend

ATOMICPUNK
    ATOMICPUNK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Falcons pick. Seattle will have run the ball well just to stay in the game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

atlanta coming out the bye flat WAS a thought but seahawks cant cover the falcons wide receiver core.. sanu, jones, robinson.. gabriel.. tevin coleman AND freeman.. that offensive power will be too much for the hawks man
    Laying off the Saturday games as a whole... Atlanta can't be trusted and Texans look like they're in a perfect spot to shock everyone but I'm not fading the pats. Sunday card looks a lot better. I like the Steelers

JayDr3am
    Handi

Laying off the Saturday games as a whole... Atlanta can't be trusted and Texans look like they're in a perfect spot to shock everyone but I'm not fading the pats. Sunday card looks a lot better. I like the Steelers
    yep. just locked in pitt ML +108

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by ATOMICPUNK View Post
    Like the Falcons pick. Seattle will have run the ball well just to stay in the game.
    and their run game doesnt exist.. yeah they ran well against the lions in the wildcard game but dont expect rawls to perform like that again.. 164 yard game? yeah right..

JayDr3am
    Handi

playoff additiion:

Pitt ML +108 x2.08u

Greenbay ML +180

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Pitt ML? GL. I don't like that play at all. KC at home in one of the toughest places to play.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Goodluck jay. Hopefully Pitts win the AFC and Super Bowl this year

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Surely you are kidding????You can't possibly be serious. Do you even watch the NFL ?????

Nothing personal, but I am sure this is a reverse jinx, or just kidding ????
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 01-10-17 at 11:58 AM.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave 44 Mag 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

yep. just locked in pitt ML +108
    Pitt ML +108 x2.08u

Greenbay ML +180
    Pitt. will find the going a lot tougher vs. KC than it was against the "jelly fish".

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    Pitt ML? GL. I don't like that play at all. KC at home in one of the toughest places to play.
    im no too worried about where they are playing the game.. arrowhead is tough to play in but pittsburgh is the better team. big ben is the better QB. with better weapons. better arm. and imo, better coach behind him. should be a good game ctown. the best part about this forum is you can tail and fade whoever, at will.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Glad to see we're on all 4 games the same way Let's cash!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Glad to see we're on all 4 games the same way Let's cash!
    lets!!

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Pitt. will find the going a lot tougher vs. KC than it was against the "jelly fish".

and i agree.. i just dont see alex smith keeping up with ben score for score.. Pitt imo is capable of beating anyone.. even the pats..

how cool would pitt/NE be SB?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Goodluck jay. Hopefully Pitts win the AFC and Super Bowl this year

JayDr3am
    Handi

my whole thing now is to not overthink these playoff plays.. it was seriously as simple as taking all favorites last week.. NOT saying its that simple this week, but not overthinking these playoff picks is key. my picks are gut plays, very little number crunching, but just my sheer knowledge of the game.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Like em all expect the Falcons play jay. BOL

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Pitt ML +108 x2.08u

Greenbay ML +180
    This ones a trap.. idc how good Rodgers is.. that secondary is suspect

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=JayDr3am;26696209]lets!!

and i agree.. i just dont see alex smith keeping up with ben score for score.. Pitt imo is capable of beating anyone.. even the pats..

how cool would pitt/NE be SB?[/QUOTE]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pitt vs. N.E. in the Super Bowl ??? Not possible my friend.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Pitt vs seattle/Green Bay is lookin likely

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    Like em all expect the Falcons play jay. BOL
    ok so everyone likes the seahawks + the points.. what have they done to make you think they can keep up with atlanta score for score? if seahawks score only 25 pts (what they've averaged), they will not come close.. they will need to score 35+ to keep in this game..

matt ryan very well could put up 40 in this game and just has better weapons to throw to.. better running game.. falcons defense has shown upside.. i know russell is know to be houdini with his magic trick plays but that only works for so long.. seahawks will be lucky to keep this within a touchdown
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 01-10-17 at 02:52 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

[QUOTE=44 Mag;26696389]
    lets!!

how cool would pitt/NE be SB?[/QUOTE]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pitt vs. N.E. in the Super Bowl ??? Not possible my friend.
    i know its not possible but just fantasize with me for a second 44.. how cool would that be to see them 2 go at it.. LOL

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

ok so everyone likes the seahawks + the points.. what have they done to make you think they can keep up with atlanta score for score? if seahawks score only 25 pts (what they've averaged), they will not come close.. they will need to score 35+ to keep in this game..

matt ryan very well could put up 40 in this game and just has better weapons to throw to.. better running game.. falcons defense has shown upside.. i know russell is know to be houdini with his magic trick plays but that only works for so long.. seahawks will be lucky to keep this within a touchdown
    I just don't see the seahawks giving up 40. See a 28-24 game with either team winning.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

That sounds all good on paper and it can happen but if it were that easy we'd guess these games right every year. You're only explaining the first layer. There's so many things to this, Atlanta with Matt Ryan have had multiple games inside the dome in the playoffs and have no showed up or have choked bad. While Seattle has shown literally the opposite in the same situations. Like I said with future bets don't bet on the hot and poppy team bet on consistency and good coaching. Seahawks haven't been consistent but the defense is still very strong no matter how you put it. Ppl say the numbers are down but they're top 2 in points allowed which should be the most important defensive stat. Public is big on ATL as well. I just like Carroll in this spot a lot more. Even on the road. I swear Seahawks O line is bad and this is one of those games where you bet one thing cuz of everything on paper and it just goes the exact opposite and all it took was peeling that first layer.

1234 Last