Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

So I'm a "noob" because I called your money league, that allowed Zeke and DJ to fall like snowflakes to the end of the round, a special needs league?

Doubtful... the noobs you speak are apparently all friends of yours you hustled into playing fantasy football.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So I'm a "noob" because I called your money league, that allowed Zeke and DJ to fall like snowflakes to the end of the round, a special needs league?

Doubtful... the noobs you speak are apparently all friends of yours you hustled into playing fantasy football.
    R u retarded or just special, idiot? I was talking to the OP of the topic of issue not ur dumba$$. Ur avatar is of a guy that is bordering on fruitcake. So ur sexually confused on top of being a moron? And u wonder y ur a virgin.
    Last edited by shadymcgrady; 09-08-16 at 07:02 PM.

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

Jonathan Stewart or Michael Floyd for flex?

shadymcgrady

Depends on league format/scoring but Floyd has the higher upside in nearly every format. Floyd is in a contract yr as well so there's that

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    R u retarded or just special, idiot? I was talking to the OP of the topic of issue not ur dumba$$. Ur avatar is of a guy that is bordering on fruitcake. So ur sexually confused on top of being a moron? And u wonder y ur a virgin.
    It's okay. If you round up and hustle retards out of their pop-can recycling money, that's between you and the karma police. You don't have to become angry and hostile... and if the case is that all your friends just so happen to be retarded, well, you are the company that you keep.

It's no wonder you keep editing your posts... ineptitude crosses all boundaries. I don't doubt you first tried using the eraser end of the pencil on the computer monitor before an aid showed you the proper way, as she simultaneously dabbed the drool off your chin with your bib.

Have fun this year in your helmet and handicapped parking league!!!

shadymcgrady

It's okay. If you round up and hustle retards out of their pop-can recycling money, that's between you and the karma police. You don't have to become angry and hostile... and if the case is that all your friends just so happen to be retarded, well, you are the company that you keep.

It's no wonder you keep editing your posts... ineptitude crosses all boundaries. I don't doubt you first tried using the eraser end of the pencil on the computer monitor before an aid showed you the proper way, as she simultaneously dabbed the drool off your chin with your bib.

Have fun this year in your helmet and handicapped parking league!!!

Eh, not spectacular but not boring either. Why bother trolling here instead of reddit? Ur Def one of THOSE guys but keep grasping at those straws you've got a real career path in comedic journalism little guy

Eddy Munny

Eh, not spectacular but not boring either. Why bother trolling here instead of reddit? Ur Def one of THOSE guys but keep grasping at those straws you've got a real career path in comedic journalism little guy
    This is what surrender disguised as rebuttal looks like... give it a few more minutes though, for his final edit.

shadymcgrady

This is what surrender disguised as rebuttal looks like... give it a few more minutes though, for his final edit.
    Not at all, you seem well versed in the ways of the bored and lonely. I think there's comedic or at the very least mildly entertaining value for me in the form of ur wit (being serious). I doubt anyone else here is willing to be ur pinata but I don't mind, how else are u gonna unleash ur verbal attacks if there no willing participant? The Internet tough guy, where u can finally be the same height and size as everyone else

Eddy Munny

Not at all, you seem well versed in the ways of the bored and lonely. I think there's comedic or at the very least mildly entertaining value for me in the form of ur wit (being serious). I doubt anyone else here is willing to be ur pinata but I don't mind, how else are u gonna unleash ur verbal attacks if there no willing participant? The Internet tough guy, where u can finally be the same height and size as everyone else
    "Verbal attacks" he says, lol.

Read your posts and then read mine. I'm just dancing around your little jabs with effortlessness and a light heart. You're the one coming off as vengeful, malicious, butthurt, and desperately clamoring for the upper hand. Furthermore, you unleash a wave of canned responses pertaining to height, status, sexual orientation etc. all of which are mere wild shots in the dark, just hail-mary heaves on your part, praying that one connects.

Sound about right? The only thing you forgot was allusions to my residence in my parents' basement. Keep swinging wildly, toolbag. I'll just keep stiff-arming you without breaking a sweat.

shadymcgrady

"Verbal attacks" he says, lol.

Read your posts and then read mine. I'm just dancing around your little jabs with effortlessness and a light heart. You're the one coming off as vengeful, malicious, butthurt, and desperately clamoring for the upper hand. Furthermore, you unleash a wave of canned responses pertaining to height, status, sexual orientation etc. all of which are mere wild shots in the dark, just hail-mary heaves on your part, praying that one connects.

Sound about right? The only thing you forgot was allusions to my residence in my parents' basement. Keep swinging wildly, toolbag. I'll just keep stiff-arming you without breaking a sweat.
    First of all that was lame and not remotely comical.

Secondly who r u talking to besides me? No one in here outside of myself is even acknowledging ur presence. Seems to be the pattern in all the rooms u troll in, probably in the physical world as well. Who knows don't rly care.

Lastly, U haven't contributed anything fantasy relevant in this thread but yeah little guy ur the man, rly showing everyone what an Internet warrior u r fella.

All Uve done is troll and look for a fight and I obliged with the hopes that ud be somewhat humorous with ur lonely and pathetic wit. I guess ur recycled jokes have a shelf life when they're not organic.

Ur starting to bore me little guy, either start talking fantasy football or come up with some witty jabs. Otherwise u can go buy a doll, get a pen pal or adopt a puppy and feel useful for once in that sad little life of urs

Eddy Munny

First of all that was lame and not remotely comical.

Secondly who r u talking to besides me? No one in here outside of myself is even acknowledging ur presence. Seems to be the pattern in all the rooms u troll in, probably in the physical world as well. Who knows don't rly care.

Lastly, U haven't contributed anything fantasy relevant in this thread but yeah little guy ur the man, rly showing everyone what an Internet warrior u r fella.

All Uve done is troll and look for a fight and I obliged with the hopes that ud be somewhat humorous with ur lonely and pathetic wit. I guess ur recycled jokes have a shelf life when they're not organic.

Ur starting to bore me little guy, either start talking fantasy football or come up with some witty jabs. Otherwise u can go buy a doll, get a pen pal or adopt a puppy and feel useful for once in that sad little life of urs
    "Lame and not remotely comical" he says, lol. I know you've read your own posts because you were frantically editing them for a spell, so that being said, maybe you could direct me to the sections of your diatribe that WAS funny and NOT lame? Here's a hint... they don't exist.

Secondly, the post of mine you quoted wasn't made for comical effect. It was genuine observation. How you missed that is beyond me but I can't say I'm surprised... you're openly seeking advice in how to win a league where the other contestants let Zeke and DJ tumble to the turn... akin to pleading for advice in how to defeat Hellen Keller in a pillow fight.

shadymcgrady

"Lame and not remotely comical" he says, lol. I know you've read your own posts because you were frantically editing them for a spell, so that being said, maybe you could direct me to the sections of your diatribe that WAS funny and NOT lame? Here's a hint... they don't exist.

Secondly, the post of mine you quoted wasn't made for comical effect. It was genuine observation. How you missed that is beyond me but I can't say I'm surprised... you're openly seeking advice in how to win a league where the other contestants let Zeke and DJ tumble to the turn... akin to asking how to defeat Hellen Keller in a pillow fight.
    That wasn't me that posted having EZ E and whoever it was someone else. Hellen Keller in a stick ball game was the funnier version that's been used fella

Eddy Munny

"...that's been used" he says, lol.

This hack knows all the readymade lines because they are the crutch on which he leans.

shadymcgrady

Well kuechly and the Carolina run d couldn't stop a nose bleed last night, wouldn't have guessed that as I thought Carolina was gonna get some revenge.

At least cj Anderson looks like a legit rb1 this yr, hope some of you started him last night despite the gloomy pregame outlook. Also helps that devante booker fumbled his first carry away in the red zone as well

julian.sanchez
    julian.sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and be that guy who calls bullshit on someone else's draft day windfall...

12 team league with a $1200 payout and you're able to steal Zeke and DJ at the turn? This is either pure fantasy (yes, pun intended) or this is some kind of special needs league... you know, those leagues for retards with money to burn.
    just in case you didnt know this is my league idk why your fighting w the other guy , but umm its not rlly that serious none of the ppl in my league are fantasy experts we are a close knit group of friends , so whatever call us retards i dont really care for the insults , its just fantasy , and this is my first year playing it

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

$100 to some is like $1 to another. I personally won't play any leagues under a $50 buy in. Not worth the effort.

julian.sanchez

It's just $100 a person but it's weird that it seems like it's winner take all which is rarely the payout. Could be a 6 point passing td league in addition to the ppr which would explain the rbs falling.

In any event I don't care to hear people who tell others their entire roster. It's like those people who spam Facebook with stuff ab themselves. Dont need to hear ab ur draft, wanna hear someone tell u ur da man? Go to facebook or group therapy. Got a question ab a matchup between 2 or 3 players? Great. Don't care to hear ab ur entire squad bc bottom line it ain't my squad.

I may be well versed in fantasy football but I definitely lack the patience to educate noobs. Some of the other experienced fantasy posters like killex or wwcd may be good elementary school teachers but not me sry. For basic questions try the thread with the league created by LT Profits. That's a pretty simple and unsophisticated league.
    hey idk if you have a problem with me or something but , noone is bragging about their team here , ima 17 year old kid who just started his first fantasy league , i came across this site to see people who really seemed to know their stuff and i asked for advice , sorry if pushed your patience buttons but honestly its not that big a deal and you honestly dont have to reply to my post you can ignore it , before being obligated to answer noobish questions , anyways enjoy your day

julian.sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    $100 to some is like $1 to another. I personally won't play any leagues under a $50 buy in. Not worth the effort.
    i get that but they arent me so what does it matter to them , all i ask for is some advice for a first year and i get backlashed , like if your not gonna answer a simple question or help a dude out , dont answer then simple as that

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by julian.sanchez View Post
    i get that but they arent me so what does it matter to them , all i ask for is some advice for a first year and i get backlashed , like if your not gonna answer a simple question or help a dude out , dont answer then simple as that
    I think I've only been trying to help? You are mixing people up I think.

julian.sanchez

I think I've only been trying to help? You are mixing people up I think.
    i know that i thank you for that , thats why i referred to shady and eddy as them and they , when i said your it was general not directed towards you

Eddy Munny

Are you ladies gonna bicker like this all season long or is this just an unfortunate time of the month for you?

Listen, I don't have to do this. I could leave you clowns to fend for yourselves in the fantasy world and we all know that won't end well. You are the beneficiaries of my bottomless wisdom on this topic and in general, but the with way you're all behaving right now, I honestly wonder if you even deserve it.

You think about that for awhile. You think about what I just said. I'll be back when you can pull yourselves together.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Eddy Munny 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I just gave up leSean McCoy and Matt jones to get Gronk and now Gronk ruled out.

shadymcgrady

I still like the trade for u. Did u pick up rob Kelley? I don't trust Matt Jones and u could do alot in the way of team names with R Kelley
    Points Awarded:

paco gave shadymcgrady 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

That's a dumb trade all the way. Shady will be top 5 RB this year in ppr and Matt Jones could easily exceed his draft position if the volume is there. Gronk is on the mend, his quarterback is in the penalty box, and there are more viable targets this year for the Pats pass attack. Boy, did you screw that one up!

Don't listen to ShadyMcGrady... he's adjudicated your deal base on team name possibilities. Lol, that clown is light years away from a fantasy title. If that's the first thing that crosses his mind, then he must be in some "housewives only" league or something.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Woodhead or Duke Johnson for Week 1, RB2 PPR? I have Johnson in there now. I think hard to predict who will get more touches.
    More likely sd further down and forced fo throw imo. That said for what it worth I'd still roll with duke cause ultimely I think he will have a bigger role than just ppr guy.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get the fire burning again ...

ton of injuries this week top waiver targets are : McKinnon, Whittaker , Travis Benjamin or tyrell Williams , Charles sims if available

week 3 coming up gonna be tough to gauge how well all these waiver guys will do they're already saying AP could somehow play next game even though he's playing like an absolute bum when healthy so I'll be skeptical .... Sucks big time Woodhead is out for the season was loving him as my flex next week vs the colts

firekillex

Super tough flex decisions this week 10 points for best insight

flex position either put in the following
    Sims vs broncos
    Christine Michael vs jets
    tevin Coleman vs panthers
    McKinnon vs Giants
    or bmarsh vs Seahawks

basicslly all all face the hardest defences to there positions so it's super tough decision .... I'm leaning sims vs the Broncos he's the workhorse right now plus gets a bunch of receptions and he impressed me last week where the Broncos run d let the bengals score a bunch ... I love Michael but jets only let 75 rushing yards a game plus in New York, don't think Coleman will have a repeat of Monday, McKinnon still needs to prove to me he can be a solid rb, and Seahawks have only allowed 2 reception TDS in 10 games plus he's slightly injured ..... Thoughts? Will take all info to consideration cheers

firekillex

welp this thread went from good to terrible in a week loll

shadymcgrady

Sorry been busy since the start of the season. The first 2 weeks were crazy bizarro in terms of fantasy expectations but that's fantasy football.

I like Sims this week for u fire. Denver is a top defense and the no fly zone but so far this yr they are pretty susceptible to the run. Surprisingly the Jets are also pretty bad against the run in the early going and u know I've got Christine in all my leagues. Still I think Sims is the best play of the group u mentioned. Especially if it's ppr format
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave shadymcgrady 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady

Shelled out a decent amount of FAAB dollars for washington in a standard league after news of Abdullah broke last week. After seeing how terrible of an in between the tackles runner Riddick is that acquisition is starting to look better.

A little concerned about latavius Murray. He's got the touchdowns so far but not much else and the timeshare carries have me nervous. It's not looking like a workhorse season for him at this point.

Not sure if Kenneth dixon is available but if anyone needs an rb and has the extra roster spit he's gonna get every chance to land the rb spot starting week 5.

firekillex

Sorry been busy since the start of the season. The first 2 weeks were crazy bizarro in terms of fantasy expectations but that's fantasy football.

I like Sims this week for u fire. Denver is a top defense and the no fly zone but so far this yr they are pretty susceptible to the run. Surprisingly the Jets are also pretty bad against the run in the early going and u know I've got Christine in all my leagues. Still I think Sims is the best play of the group u mentioned. Especially if it's ppr format
    Still leaning sims but the decker injury kinda makes me want to put bmarsh out there a little bit, some people thinking the decker injury will be negative for Marshall though ? I agree on the sims point though , I like him as a pass catcher out the back field to

firekillex

Shelled out a decent amount of FAAB dollars for washington in a standard league after news of Abdullah broke last week. After seeing how terrible of an in between the tackles runner Riddick is that acquisition is starting to look better.

A little concerned about latavius Murray. He's got the touchdowns so far but not much else and the timeshare carries have me nervous. It's not looking like a workhorse season for him at this point.

Not sure if Kenneth dixon is available but if anyone needs an rb and has the extra roster spit he's gonna get every chance to land the rb spot starting week 5.
    i like washington as well with Abdullah out I grabbed riddick and quickly cut him for Washington after that game last week, I think Washington will move into the bell cow role and riddick will be the primary pass catcher he doesn't seem like a 3 down back whatsoever in my eyes...

I also have Latvius in one league been trying to sell him high since he's had a nice 3 weeks but his touches are really concerning me guy gets a 30 yard TD and barely sees the ball rest of the game.. 3 back committees are fantasy hell....hoping they're just trying to keep him fresh for the end of the season but it's not looking good..really loved him as my rb2 but he's almost flex/ bench worthy right now

also scooped up Dixon in my dynasty league last spot on my bench I'm hoping he can take over that Ravens backfield soon I see a bright future for him if he can stay healthy, coach isn't happy with the running attack and says change is needed, def worth a flier

youngfl0yd
    youngfl0yd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Need advice: thinking about trading Gronkowski to try and obtain Le'veon Bell. If they bite... I already have Kyle Rudolf as a secondary and he's been looking pretty solid. Feedback? Good idea?

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

I got an offer: I would get AJ green and give Mike Evans. Im stacked at WR atm: Julio, Evans, Brandon Marshall, Marv Jones, Tyrell, Doctson.What do you guys think? Rest of the season whos better? Would you agree? Tb has NO twice in playoffs

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by youngfl0yd View Post
    Need advice: thinking about trading Gronkowski to try and obtain Le'veon Bell. If they bite... I already have Kyle Rudolf as a secondary and he's been looking pretty solid. Feedback? Good idea?

Would 100% do that if I was you in a heartbeat

First 1234 Last