Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Enough East Coast dreaming..Who do the Colts want in the SB?

I think New Orleans is a great matchup for the Colts! I know they like to run the ball but they're still a passing team! Brees is good but the Colts pass rush & secondary are their strength! Peyton would chew up their defense and Addai/Donald Brown could even do some damage on the ground for a change! The Vikings secondary isn't that strong but I give them the nod over NO in the trenches on both sides of the ball! The Colts would have to put 8 in the box to slow down AP and their pass rush scares me more! Minny did give up 4 TDs in Jay Cutler in their last road game and 29/ppg in their last 5 road games so Indy should be confident either way!

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

enough of people dismissing the Jets. The same thing happened before SD

Mr Handicapable

I can dismiss the Jets just as long as the Colts don't take them lightly! Which they won't! This Colts team will be ready to play! You score 7 at home vs the Falcons in a must game....I'm not too scared! Come find me if NY wins...I've been wrong before!

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    enough of people dismissing the Jets. The same thing happened before SD
    And all you hear is the SD backers say if they made the FGS IF IF IF And whos not to say that the Jets wouldnt of ran back the kick offs from the FGS

Robber

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I can dismiss the Jets
    no you can't

Mr Handicapable

We'll find out soon enough....I think you'll be saying the same thing in the 2H that the Ravens did..."We should've brought an offense"! A good to very good Jets D isn't going to be enough! I forgot that Joe Addai got 40 yds in 6 carries (6.7 ypc) in that Jets game with traps & draws! The Colts matchup very well with blitzing teams...in fact Baltimore dropped 8 into coverage and only blitzed 1-2 guys at the most when they came...so bring it on!! Sanchez to Edwards Scissorhands doesn't scare anyone

Robber

how about the best D in the NFL? in just about every category? and by far the best pass D. No one else is close.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If the Colts are looking ahead to the SB, then they won't be there.

Mr Handicapable

The Colts were on pace for 22 points in that Week 16 game when the starters were in the game WITHOUT Pierre Garcon (best deep speed). Peyton was on pace for 290 yards...no picks! If the Jets get another special teams TD or def. TD then maybe they hang around and cover but the Colts have won every close game they've tried to win this year as well! The Jets don't have near the talent of Buddy Ryans old Bears or Eagles D and Manning will put up more than enough! I had the Ravens at 13 points and they got 3! The Jets won't crack 13 points either!

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    no you can't
    Again? How does what I think or how any Colts fan thinks going to influence this game

The Colts are a very grounded & professional team unlike SD....they'll be ready to play!

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Again? How does what I think or how any Colts fan thinks going to influence this game The Colts are a very grounded & professional team unlike SD....they'll be ready to play!
    you mean they don't have Norv, LT, and a retard kicker to hold you back

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    you mean they don't have Norv, LT, and a retard kicker to hold you back
    It's scary how vulnerable the Colts are in these 3 areas. I'm not sold that the Indy coach really has much hold on this team, it's Peyton's team. I'm absolutely not sold on Addai/Brown being much of a factor in this game. If they can get LT/Sproles' 57 yards, that will be a gift. Stover is 42 years old and I could easily see him pulling some similar crap, what can we expect from a relief kicker?

Mr Handicapable

Ok...how bout ESPN's little number they researched....PManning's QB Rating against 5 or more rushers this year is 101! Now lets factor in the dome noise on a rookie QB! I'm not predicting a blowout but Colts by more than a TD in another ugly game like last week vs the Ravens!

By the way...Adam Veniteri will be active!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok...how bout ESPN's little number they researched....PManning's QB Rating against 5 or more rushers this year is 101! Now lets factor in the dome noise on a rookie QB! I'm not predicting a blowout but Colts by more than a TD in another ugly game like last week vs the Ravens! By the way...Adam Veniteri will be active!
    How about this record to chew on for a while Manning's record against 3-4 Defensive teams in playoffs is 3 wins and 5 losses

RaisyDaisy
    RaisyDaisy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts want the Saints as Minny is too physical for them.

your pixel army
    your pixel army's Avatar Become A Pro!

The colts have no business looking past the jets.

slacker00

Ok...how bout ESPN's little number they researched....PManning's QB Rating against 5 or more rushers this year is 101! Now lets factor in the dome noise on a rookie QB! I'm not predicting a blowout but Colts by more than a TD in another ugly game like last week vs the Ravens!

By the way...Adam Veniteri will be active!
    If Vinitiari is playing, what can we expect out of HIM?! He's been out all season.

I don't expect the Jets to blitz Peyton. Whoever is breeding that rumor is a joke. The Jets bring mixed packages, disguised pass rushes, sometimes dropping 10!

manning2010
    manning2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about this record to suck on. 9-7 Thats the team you think is going to go into Indy who lost 2 games only because they rested starters. Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    How about this record to chew on for a while Manning's record against 3-4 Defensive teams in playoffs is 3 wins and 5 losses

Slate
    Slate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets win this, Colts will fold

Colts are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games following a SU win of more than 14 points
    Colts are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 home games vs. a team with a winning road record
    Colts are 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.

Jets are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games as a road underdog.

Samhain
    Samhain's Avatar Become A Pro!

Locker room material for the Colts courtesy of the Jets website.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-12-15 at 10:49 AM. Reason: image does not exist

manning2010
    manning2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are going to look good on those poor kids that have to ship overseas so know one sees them after Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
    Locker room material for the Colts courtesy of the Jets website.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-12-15 at 10:49 AM. Reason: image does not exist

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by manning2010 View Post
    How about this record to suck on. 9-7 Thats the team you think is going to go into Indy who lost 2 games only because they rested starters. Good luck with that.
    9-7 got to the Super Bowl last year. 9-7 gets there again this year.

Learn your history, son.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

the s.d jets game the reason s.d lost the game was defensive secondary for jets were ballhawking and they got away with it and thats the reason why jets won s.d. did not prepare nor during the game they missed everything the jets was doing to them . There is absoutely no way Manning would not catch what the jets were doing early as soon as he had seen the secondary playing the ball Manning would have looked these guys into the receiver pumped faked and let the pass go to another receiver not being pressed and it would have been all over . I M SURE THE JETS WILL DO THIS AGAIN and if I picked up on it Iam sure they will be waiting to fool the jets. BUT i MUST SAY GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

jerseykingpin
    jerseykingpin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by manning2010 View Post
    They rested their starters BECAUSE they started to get BEAT up and was only up by 5 And you talk about losing only 2 games but who did they realy play with a good D nobody

MastaB
    MastaB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like to see a Jets / Vikings SB.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not a Viking fan but would love to see Farve get them a Super Bowl. They have not had a strong contender since the Bud Grant era since he took them to several

Slate
    Slate's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Colts were on pace for 22 points in that Week 16 game when the starters were in the game WITHOUT Pierre Garcon (best deep speed). Peyton was on pace for 290 yards...no picks! If the Jets get another special teams TD or def. TD then maybe they hang around and cover but the Colts have won every close game they've tried to win this year as well! The Jets don't have near the talent of Buddy Ryans old Bears or Eagles D and Manning will put up more than enough! I had the Ravens at 13 points and they got 3! The Jets won't crack 13 points either!