meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

This is fantastic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Degenerate gamblers make the best conspiracy theorists. You guys are beyond belief. Brady and Bel have more money than they know what to do with. They don't play for money at this point, they play for rings and for their legacy. This was not a gigantic plot to screw some drunks outta their neglible money.

trevlyn1983
    trevlyn1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Butterfly effect .. Even if they did kick a field goal. the rest of the game after that wouldnt be the same, so know would never know how it would have ended.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

manning still has a large forehead

meader99

Omaha!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Belichick went for it on 4th and 1 because that's what Belichick does. When it works in his favor, he's a mad genius, and "thinks outside the box..." He demonstrates chutzpah, and the will to win, forgoing conventional wisdom. But I guess when it doesn't work... the game was rigged.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Im faceless, I'm speechless, I'm saddened. They are all in on the fix. ALL of them. It is just a stage show. They go to meetings for this. Can't rationalize it any other way. I just wonder how much do they rehearse the script for a game like this. Probably more hours than usual.
    You have to be one of the dumbest f**ks in here to think that the game was fixed. I know it would be just a matter of time until one of you f**king idiots would pop up. Now get your worthless arse out of here, you idiot.

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You have to be one of the dumbest f**ks in here to think that the game was fixed. I know it would be just a matter of time until one of you f**king idiots would pop up. Now get your worthless arse out of here, you idiot.

Follow your on advice!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by Albabbie View Post
    Degenerate gamblers make the best conspiracy theorists. You guys are beyond belief. Brady and Bel have more money than they know what to do with. They don't play for money at this point, they play for rings and for their legacy. This was not a gigantic plot to screw some drunks outta their neglible money.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Do you call the millions bet on this game some drunks with chunk change?? If Brady wasn't playing along, someone else was pulling the strings keeping the guy who just stuck it to the league in court earlier out of SB 50. I would only hope that my favorite player Tom Brady doesn't listen to the orders of the league with regard to fixed outcomes. Perhaps it's only coordinators and refs. That i could live with.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 01-26-16 at 05:09 AM.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Barnes & Whine, it's ridiculous to tell the sheeples that the game is fixed. It's truly sad that people think these players play with integrity. A damn shame that they believe in fairy tales, but there's not much you can do to convince them anymore. Just let it be and carry on. It "destroys" the game knowing the outcome before the game is over...that's how the sheeples view it.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Barnes & Whine, it's ridiculous to tell the sheeples that the game is fixed. It's truly sad that people think these players play with integrity. A damn shame that they believe in fairy tales, but there's not much you can do to convince them anymore. Just let it be and carry on. It "destroys" the game knowing the outcome before the game is over...that's how the sheeples view it.
    Gotcha bro. Still getting my mind around it, but I think the main point is the NFL keeping the Patriots out of SB 50 and rewarding Peyton Manning for being a great ambassador to the game, for better or for worse. If you look at turning points in the playoffs with the two games the Broncos played in like the fumble by Pittsburgh and all the little in game flukes in the title game, I have to conclude that the powers that be are simply pushing Denver in for Manning go out on top and retire after the super bowl. Anyways, I still hope Carolina wins so that the NFL can at least still appear to be a real sport with real competition and outcomes instead of the same as well..pro wrestling.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

As long as money is involved, unfortunately, they will continue to do it.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im 100% convinced that the AFC game was fixed and the Patriots knew going in what they were supposed to do. Did you see Brady fired up at all? No he only gets fired up when he know he's going to win. I simply don't understand why professional football must be fixed. I have a hard time accepting that it is, even though my eyes tell me it is. Belichick sold out. He didn't kick the field goals. He didn't want to win. They knew they were going to lose going in. They intentionally gave up the home field in the last two games. Help me accept this. How many other sports are fixed besides NFL and tennis?? Is there any integrity in sports today? I bet the Broncos because the line looked fishy and public was all over Patriots, but I didn't think the coach for New England would throw the game and Tom Brady throw that many bad balls. It looked so controlled. Brady was never that emotional. Do players get paid under the table for this or is it just part of the gig. Refs control a lot but never seen such horrible play calling and decisions by a great coach.
    just another pissed off lame Pats fan.. in denial.. refusing to deal with FACTS.

Pats CANNOT WIN unless they RIG games AT HOME.

Pats have not won ROAD PLAYOFF GAME since 2006 SEASON

THAT IS NOT A NFL SCRIPT. THOSE ARE FACTS.

this is WHY BELICHIK RIGS GAMES>..

because he MUST DO SO, TO WIN.

a real Superbowl Champ can win at home OR ON THE ROAD.

like the GIANTS... ELI Road record is 5-1

Brady road record is 3-3

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

There's a whole lot of stupid in this thread. Ratzz, get a life man. The Pats cannot win unless they rig games at home? Foh.

And you genius conspiracy theorists that are too intelligent for us "sheeple", kill yourselves. I'm all about a good conspiracy. I know sports are often fixed. This game was not an example of that. Your theories are retarded. Brady and Belicheck took money? How much money do you think was even at stake here? The whole thing is so stupid. The offensive coordinator was paid? Okay yeah cause Brady can't call an audible and the coordinator kept calling that one play where he has no time in the pocket and has to throw it away. You people are idiots. They lost the fccking football game because Denver had a huuuuuge homefield advantage due to altitude and because the Broncos defense showed the fcck up. If they play this game a hundred times, Denver probably wins 55 of them. This wasn't an anomaly.

DivineVictory
    DivineVictory's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Gotcha bro. Still getting my mind around it, but I think the main point is the NFL keeping the Patriots out of SB 50 and rewarding Peyton Manning for being a great ambassador to the game, for better or for worse. If you look at turning points in the playoffs with the two games the Broncos played in like the fumble by Pittsburgh and all the little in game flukes in the title game, I have to conclude that the powers that be are simply pushing Denver in for Manning go out on top and retire after the super bowl. Anyways, I still hope Carolina wins so that the NFL can at least still appear to be a real sport with real competition and outcomes instead of the same as well..pro wrestling.
    Thank God there are some people that are awake about the NFL Being Fixed and Scripted. You can go back to those 2 Hail Marys with the Packers and Cardinals because apparently it only takes 2 passes to score a touchdown from your own end zone.

Then to start off overtime they leave Fitzgerald wide open? All of this in the Playoffs with the Playoffs on the line?

These people are getting paid Millions by Billionaires who are Freemasons and you think the Freemasons will give their Money to Athletes to THROW A BALL AROUND without Legally fixing these games since the NFL has labeled itself as ENTERTAINMENT?

If it can Legally be done it will be done. Of course the War in Iraq was ILLEGAL but they managed to kill 500,000 Civilians from Iraq so they could obtain the Oil they so desperately needed.

Hundreds of BILLIONS go into Vegas every year for the NFL And that is too much money To lose by chance. Lastly there are 100s of FBI Files showing the NFL has fixed games since 1980s and yet the NFL says it's never ever fixed a game?

Never trust a Billionaire. It's common sense

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Im 100% convinced that the AFC game was fixed and the Patriots knew going in what they were supposed to do. Did you see Brady fired up at all? No he only gets fired up when he know he's going to win. I simply don't understand why professional football must be fixed. I have a hard time accepting that it is, even though my eyes tell me it is. Belichick sold out. He didn't kick the field goals. He didn't want to win. They knew they were going to lose going in. They intentionally gave up the home field in the last two games. Help me accept this. How many other sports are fixed besides NFL and tennis?? Is there any integrity in sports today? I bet the Broncos because the line looked fishy and public was all over Patriots, but I didn't think the coach for New England would throw the game and Tom Brady throw that many bad balls. It looked so controlled. Brady was never that emotional. Do players get paid under the table for this or is it just part of the gig. Refs control a lot but never seen such horrible play calling and decisions by a great coach.
    LMAO! I logged in for the first time in a while JUST to see if any posts of this nature were made by sore losers. Thanks for not leaving me disappointed B&W.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

No problem top moron. Just using my eyes and common sense, I also cashed in on Denver +3! so you sore loser theory doesn't really hold up.

Gee I wonder if the books would have taken 10 million more on the Patriots and still not moved the line to -4. Do you think they were ever scared that the Patriots would win that game by having most of the money on them and not having any backup plan in case they won? Once you start assuming that these NFL outcomes are predetermines, it becomes a lot easier to pick winners. Just trying to help out losing gamblers such as yourself here.

BY the way your avatar looks like the love child of Madonna and Uma Thurman.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 01-26-16 at 04:46 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Belichick went for it on 4th and 1 because that's what Belichick does. When it works in his favor, he's a mad genius, and "thinks outside the box..." He demonstrates chutzpah, and the will to win, forgoing conventional wisdom. But I guess when it doesn't work... the game was rigged.

4th and 2 on your own 29!!!!

meader99

Just when you thought the thread couldn't get any dumber.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    4th and 2 on your own 29!!!!
    Huh? I was referring to the fourth down play (I can't remember the exact distance to go, 2 or 3 yards?) where the Patriots passed on a field goal, down by eight, to try and convert the first down... they failed, but it wasn't an egregious call by any stretch. It only seems illogical to armchair quarterbacks with the advantage of hindsight.

DivineVictory
    DivineVictory's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Wasn't that with 10 minutes left to?

If you can't see this is fixed go and bet on the panthers

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by DivineVictory View Post
    Wasn't that with 10 minutes left to?

If you can't see this is fixed go and bet on the panthers
    Hell no there wasn't ten minutes left. There may have been 5-6. But given the ebb and flow of the game, and the fact that Denver's defense had played lights out, New England going for it on 4th and short seemed like the aggressive "play to win" thing to do. It was possibly their best chance to find the end zone for the rest of the game. Even if they make a field goal, they would have had to get the ball back and drive the whole field to get in the end zone at some point. With the field position they had at the time, they felt that now, rather than later, was the time to pursue paydirt.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The reason why Belichick did it was because he might not see the ball again because there was only six minutes left. Remember just before that drive the Patriots defense were gassed because the Broncos offense took 5 minutes off while adding a FG. You got to also realized that Kubiak went ultra conservative the final two drives where the Patriot didn't convert on those 4th down. If it was only a 5 point game Manning would of came out passing and trying to get 1st downs instead of predictably handing it off three times in a row.

tinhphai
    tinhphai's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10319

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The reason why Belichick did it was because he might not see the ball again because there was only six minutes left. Remember just before that drive the Patriots defense were gassed because the Broncos offense took 5 minutes off while adding a FG. You got to also realized that Kubiak went ultra conservative the final two drives where the Patriot didn't convert on those 4th down. If it was only a 5 point game Manning would of came out passing and trying to get 1st downs instead of predictably handing it off three times in a row.
    .... Also, with the offense finally having a good drive, BB would have done it 10 out of 10 times if he had to.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Huh? I was referring to the fourth down play (I can't remember the exact distance to go, 2 or 3 yards?) where the Patriots passed on a field goal, down by eight, to try and convert the first down... they failed, but it wasn't an egregious call by any stretch. It only seems illogical to armchair quarterbacks with the advantage of hindsight.
    ummm... 4th and 2 is synonymous with the 2009 Colts Patriots game where the Colts won 35-34 with a Pass from Manning to Wayne with 13 seconds left to complete a 17 point epic 4th quarter comeback to stay undefeated. BB went for it on 4th and 2 on his own 29 to try and get a first down to run out the clock and win the game.... he knew Manning was untouchable at the moment and it scared the shit out of him.

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

It's amazing these conspiracy theorists who are 100% that games are rigged but never take the sharp side in games.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

first of all I didnt bet on the game. Second of all I've had denver/carolina in the super bowl with denver winning since january 5th. and proved it already

trevor123698

It's amazing these conspiracy theorists who are 100% that games are rigged but never take the sharp side in games.
    Hmmmm. lets see here. I did

Mirrapro
    Mirrapro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

^ Didn't bet on game but says he bet the sharp side?

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrapro View Post
    ^ Didn't bet on game but says he bet the sharp side?

I can prove I had denver to win it all on january 5th. I didnt have to bet this game

MRG0112
    MRG0112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Did you really just remove your Belicheck avatar? I can't.

Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

The NFL is rigged for the most part. Last season it was known all year that the pats would beat the seahawks in the superbowl. Denver is winning the superbowl this year. If not, then this whole thing doesnt really make much sense. Its about who they want to win it all, not about the broncos beating the pats. Plus, its not about belicheck and brady taking money, its because they are forced to do it. So, its denvers turn to win the bowl i guess, lets see how it plays out.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Denver loses Super Bowl to Seattle, who had lost their previous super bowl to Pittsburgh
    Then Seattle loses to New England who had lost their previous super bowl to the Giants
    Now Denver, who has lost their previous super bowl to Seattle....you see a pattern here????

This is how it runs in NFL prime time games. The team that has lost previously usually wins and the team that has won previously loses. Same pattern is going on now in Super Bowl.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Today, Cam Newton called what we will see Sunday on the field "a rehearsal" He was referring to preparation as it translates on the field, but it still sounded silly. here is the quote:

"By the time you see us on Sundays, It's just rehearsal," so says Cam with a crooked smile on his face!
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 02-02-16 at 03:16 AM.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Does Peyton Manning look stressed out at all? Maybe its because he knows how this thing ends! Why doesn't he just confirm that he is retiring after this game?! oh because then we could have that 8-2 angle of hall of fame players who are playing their last game in the super bowl record which is 8-2!! Another reason how they are trying to hide angles from bettors!
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 02-02-16 at 03:28 AM.

First 123 Last