Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

AFC title game was 100% fixed from the start.

Im 100% convinced that the AFC game was fixed and the Patriots knew going in what they were supposed to do. Did you see Brady fired up at all? No he only gets fired up when he know he's going to win. I simply don't understand why professional football must be fixed. I have a hard time accepting that it is, even though my eyes tell me it is. Belichick sold out. He didn't kick the field goals. He didn't want to win. They knew they were going to lose going in. They intentionally gave up the home field in the last two games. Help me accept this. How many other sports are fixed besides NFL and tennis?? Is there any integrity in sports today? I bet the Broncos because the line looked fishy and public was all over Patriots, but I didn't think the coach for New England would throw the game and Tom Brady throw that many bad balls. It looked so controlled. Brady was never that emotional. Do players get paid under the table for this or is it just part of the gig. Refs control a lot but never seen such horrible play calling and decisions by a great coach.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

It is sad and now ESPN is not even pointing out the fact that Belichick cost his team two field goals by going for it on 4th down but they just want to blame it on the extra point kicker. NO WAY. It was Bill Belichick who shaved the points himself by not kicking field goals in the red zone when they had plenty of time on the clock.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Accidents will happen and they had to insure that Patriots would only be going for the tie at the end. That way it would at least they would be able to hand the game back to the Broncos in overtime. Tie up all the loose ends.

Mirrapro
    Mirrapro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

They weren't having success moving the ball. You are that close to scoring with minimal time on the clock...you can argue he believed it was the best decision at the time. Why does it have to be rigged? Why can't you just admit they got outplayed and Denver defense came out on top?

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I'd love to believe this is a joke. Please stop. This isn't a finely orchestrated ballet. Brady or Manning in the Super Bowl is a win/win for the nfl. This was a bad line from the get go, Brady has always struggled at this altitude, Denver's defense absolutely showed up to play, Manning dug as deep as he could, and the Denver receivers held on to the football for once. The refs were not involved at all, no one can say they even may have been. The game was officiated phenomenally.

You seriously think there's any realistic amount of money that Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck would throw this game for? These dudes have fcck you money. They want rings.

Come back to earth dude. The Pats lost this game so many times over. First, by shitting the bed against Miami week 17. This game should have been in New England. Then by missing that extra point. Then by gambling too much on fourth down. It wasn't their day/season. Too many injuries earlier in the year cost them homefield advantage and ultimately the season.

POOLSIDE

Did you really just remove your Belicheck avatar? I can't.

Mirrapro

Pissed off pats fan that can't handle the loss and has to justify it by saying it was all set up. Please save yourself the embarrassment and sleep it off.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Facts are facts. Belichick isn't dumb, but he made dumb decisions. I can't rationalize it. Blame it on the kicker. Perfect fall guy.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Did you really just remove your Belicheck avatar? I can't.
    Im faceless, I'm speechless, I'm saddened. They are all in on the fix. ALL of them. It is just a stage show. They go to meetings for this. Can't rationalize it any other way. I just wonder how much do they rehearse the script for a game like this. Probably more hours than usual.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Honestly have you ever seen Brady look this bad this year or last year?? Only in the last moments, does Brady complete a perfect pass to Gronk when he's supposed to according to the script. It was purely for entertainment value, just for ratings and excitement. What a great actor! deserves a nomination!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

18 points for the best offense in the AFC....seriously.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Go die Belichick. You have fulfilled your duty to Vegas and the NFL.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Bla bla bla peyton one last hurrah! Whoopie do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

In the interviews Brady and Belichick always referred to this game as a great "opportunity". They knew they weren't going to the Super Bowl from the start. Robert Kraft telling everyone they were going was pure deception. Robert Kraft knew for sure.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

I'd love to believe this is a joke. Please stop. This isn't a finely orchestrated ballet. Brady or Manning in the Super Bowl is a win/win for the nfl. This was a bad line from the get go, Brady has always struggled at this altitude, Denver's defense absolutely showed up to play, Manning dug as deep as he could, and the Denver receivers held on to the football for once. The refs were not involved at all, no one can say they even may have been. The game was officiated phenomenally.

You seriously think there's any realistic amount of money that Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck would throw this game for? These dudes have fcck you money. They want rings.

Come back to earth dude. The Pats lost this game so many times over. First, by shitting the bed against Miami week 17. This game should have been in New England. Then by missing that extra point. Then by gambling too much on fourth down. It wasn't their day/season. Too many injuries earlier in the year cost them homefield advantage and ultimately the season.
    You are proving my point for me. THey had to lose this game and make many mistakes to make sure that Peyton got to superbowl 50. Brady two INT's Belichick shaving two field goals., ..no holds by the refs on Denver....on and on.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Dude these guys know the drill. There is NO OTHER WAY TO RATIONALIZE IT. Denver was free money.

POOLSIDE

There's no way you don't sober up and regret this in the morning

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Please make me forget how Belichick just shaved 6 points off the board for the Patriots. It's like a bad dream, I can't believe that I live in a world that I watch in movies like THe Hunger Games. This world is a world of perception, video, media, and deception and manipulation. I feel like Neo in the Matrix finally realizing his whole life was fake. For me, NFL is the Hunger Games. At first I thought it was only Prime time games, now the playoffs now especially the playoffs and the Super Bowl. Last year deflategate steered us off the Pats, this year, the HGH for Peyton??? If i start seeing more media love for Cam Newton, I will know Denver is going to win a perfect reverse from Seattle's blowout of two years ago. Nice. Really cute. Please Carolina win and prove me wrong!!!!!

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Im 100% convinced that the AFC game was fixed and the Patriots knew going in what they were supposed to do. Did you see Brady fired up at all? No he only gets fired up when he know he's going to win. I simply don't understand why professional football must be fixed. I have a hard time accepting that it is, even though my eyes tell me it is. Belichick sold out. He didn't kick the field goals. He didn't want to win. They knew they were going to lose going in. They intentionally gave up the home field in the last two games. Help me accept this. How many other sports are fixed besides NFL and tennis?? Is there any integrity in sports today? I bet the Broncos because the line looked fishy and public was all over Patriots, but I didn't think the coach for New England would throw the game and Tom Brady throw that many bad balls. It looked so controlled. Brady was never that emotional. Do players get paid under the table for this or is it just part of the gig. Refs control a lot but never seen such horrible play calling and decisions by a great coach.
    Belichick had a winning % of 0.666% going into this game. It now sits at 0.664. which is interesting. you'd think they'd have won with this behind them

on top of this, go look at how open Gronk was on the 2 pt conversion. He had it locked up. and brady didnt feed him

all doubters, know this! I'm the biggest pats fan around. I have lots of pats gear. but im over this fixed league

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Just bear with me Im taking it in slowly.....having trouble breathing all the fluid still in my lungs.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 01-25-16 at 03:21 AM.

trevor123698

In the interviews Brady and Belichick always referred to this game as a great "opportunity". They knew they weren't going to the Super Bowl from the start. Robert Kraft telling everyone they were going was pure deception. Robert Kraft knew for sure.
    this mf'er runs kraft foods. He poisons kids all over the nation on a daily basis. Nothing pure about him

trevor123698

There's no way you don't sober up and regret this in the morning
    penetrate off. There's levels to this shit. Being sober is a hindrance to many people

trevor123698

Im faceless, I'm speechless, I'm saddened. They are all in on the fix. ALL of them. It is just a stage show. They go to meetings for this. Can't rationalize it any other way. I just wonder how much do they rehearse the script for a game like this. Probably more hours than usual.
    They're scripting this shit using Defensive and offensive coordinators. These people are all freemasons behind the scenes. their allegiance is to the brotherhood. Public failure means nothing. ITs for certain that main players like brady, manning, von miller, etc are in on it. you can be sure to see Von miller failing on bigger stages than this from here on out. gronk is probably too stupid to play a role without admitting to whats happening. thats why brady ignored his wide open ass on that 2 pt conversion. If brady hits him for that score they have a hell of a time throwing the game without tarnishing brady and his clutch gene. shit is a farkin joke

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

So far, about 75% of side money coming in on Panthers for the Bowl. There's no way I don't hedge my NCF prop bet with a Denver ML bet. Vegas can fuk off. Once you figure out how Vegas works, this shit is simple.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 01-25-16 at 03:30 AM.

Mirrapro

Just bear with me Im taking it in slowly.....having trouble breathing all the fluid still in my lungs.

POOLSIDE

Freemasons did this and we are living in the Hunger Games? You can't make this shit up. Please tell me more.

You guys have to get out more. Have you ever watched sports? The better team still loses often. This isn't a one in a million occurrence. Hell, they already lost to this same team earlier in the year, and that was with a backup quarterback.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

That is what I mean Poolside. You CAN'T make this shit up! It can only be played out by the actors. This is exactly why they get away with it and get 75 percent of money on New England. Because Poolsides all over the country make excuses as to why these things happen. Missed extra point, 4 sacks 23 hits on Brady, two interceptions, two coaching blunders that cost the team easy 6 points with all their time outs!! Not to mention a 39 year old QB declared done rising from the ashes and delivering dime passes by magically turning back the clock of his passing arm and a rain forecast that ended up pure sunshine!

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrapro View Post
    Pissed off pats fan that can't handle the loss and has to justify it by saying it was all set up. Please save yourself the embarrassment and sleep it off.
    Either team could have won dude. It's obvious how this stuff works. almost every game this year has been close down to the wire. The longest commercial breaks that I can remember.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

while your heart is in the right place.. this theory is ridiculous...

IF the game was indeed fixed..

1) WHY overturn the on-field call and give the ball to the Pats? (lateral)

2) WHY NOT call "intentional grounding" on at least one play..
    out of the 3 series at the end of the 4th?

3) the Pats rig at least one event at home.. (huge advantage)
    and Brady just is a crap QB on the road in the playoffs..

4) Brady low road-confidence, that usually guarantees a bad outcome

5) Belichik and Brady both have mountains of money,
    what incentive could the NFL POSSIBLY OFFER to play so poorly
    on national television?!

i am afraid you are getting it backwards "Putting the Cart before the Horse"

Behavior and habits determine the outcome of events..
    NOT "prior knowledge of the outcome creates your behavior leading up to the event"
    Last edited by Ratzz; 01-25-16 at 09:13 AM.

POOLSIDE

Sunny day despite a rainy forecast? NOW "THEY" ARE CONTROLLING THE WEATHER?

If this degrades to a chemtrails conversation, I'll be so excited. Maybe we can get all the juicy pop culture conspiracies in here! Was this game actually played on the moon? Maybe the lower gravity allowed Manning to throw the ball farther despite his ancient body.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Huge Pat's fan here, over 50 years. The reasons they lost:
    Belichick and the team blew the Philly game, the Jets game and the Miami game, giving away home field. Up 14 tries onside kick vs. Philly.
    NO running game all year.
    Offensive line was horrid, all year, everybody had injuries but come on, adjust, adapt overcome.
    Why nor use two tight ends to help block.
    Why not keep a big man like Jackson in the backfield to block. They simply made no adjustments to the pass rush.
    Brady was stepping up in the pocket to buy time in some games, not yesterday.
    Why the hell they never went no huddle, hurry up is beyond me, their bread & butter, just nothing.
    No sense of urgency.
    Poor judgment, should have taken the FG with 6 + minutes to go.
    The defense did it's job, can't blame them.
    Can't blame the ref's. I did see 2 holding calls they let slide on Denver, but come on, did that change the out come, NO.
    Just all in all, DENVER out played them and Peyton managed a better game and Kubiak had a better game plan.
    If we can't go, I AM glad it is Peyton, hope he retire after this year.
    But, I thin Carolina smokes them, it's just their year. Wish Can would grow up and knock off the kid bullshit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

You lost all credibility with me when you said you watch Hunger Games.

Belicheck shaved the points, this SCRIPTED LOSS was punishment for deflate-gate. The passing on field goals, the missed XP. SHAVERS.

I got an advanced copy of the script, and it reads that the Broncos win the SuperBowl, and Peyton the in-denial HGH user (you gotta see the picture comparing 1995 UT Peyton, to 2015 elongated-horse-head Peyton) can finally retire, On Top, and go down as one of the greats.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    this mf'er runs kraft foods. He poisons kids all over the nation on a daily basis. Nothing pure about him
    Uuuummm Trevor,
    Kraft makes boxes not cheese. Get over this shit.
    It was not scripted - The Broncos defense was Giant. Manning was his usually self - nothing great - turnovers helped.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Huge Pat's fan here, over 50 years. The reasons they lost:
    Belichick and the team blew the Philly game, the Jets game and the Miami game, giving away home field. Up 14 tries onside kick vs. Philly.
    NO running game all year.
    Offensive line was horrid, all year, everybody had injuries but come on, adjust, adapt overcome.
    Why nor use two tight ends to help block.
    Why not keep a big man like Jackson in the backfield to block. They simply made no adjustments to the pass rush.
    Brady was stepping up in the pocket to buy time in some games, not yesterday.
    Why the hell they never went no huddle, hurry up is beyond me, their bread & butter, just nothing.
    No sense of urgency.
    Poor judgment, should have taken the FG with 6 + minutes to go.
    The defense did it's job, can't blame them.
    Can't blame the ref's. I did see 2 holding calls they let slide on Denver, but come on, did that change the out come, NO.
    Just all in all, DENVER out played them and Peyton managed a better game and Kubiak had a better game plan.
    If we can't go, I AM glad it is Peyton, hope he retire after this year.
    But, I thin Carolina smokes them, it's just their year. Wish Can would grow up and knock off the kid bullshit.
    i actually wrote a thread about this... Up 14 pts... Eagles sleepwalking through game...
    Belichik calls for a DEFENSIVE BACK to drop kick an onside kick. WTF?!?!

a DB + ONSIDE KICK?!?!

anyways , it fails miserably.. and this totally dead team springs to life after losing 3 games in a row..
    Eagles 4-7 at thAt point.. score 35 UN-answered pts and in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxPqxXQDV1g
    (really good for a laugh)

Belichik has not won on the road in 10 yrs.
    did he NOT know.. that Home Field is an absolute mUST..
    he can't rig on the road.. he has not personnel to manipulate.

and so they tie the Broncos.. but lose tie-breaker..
    and there goes the very last chance to make the"CHEAT LABEL" go away

123 Last