nspa87
    nspa87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 980

Early leans for week 6?

Thoughts?

Titans/Dolphins - Titans early line is -3. JM System says take the Dolphins here (and they are off a bye week) Leaning Dolphins.

Lions Are they really going to go 0-6 against this horrid Bears lineup? Are they going to lose again at home??? Early lean on Det and -2.5 seems very good.

Panthers- Coming off a bye week they are getting +6.5 against Seahawks here - what is SBR's take on this? I'm tempted to take the Panthers but 2 weeks ago I was ready to chase fade them...

Vikings - Coming off a bye week and playing the Queefs. Min is home team here, they should cover 3.5 with ease.

I dont think I would touch the Falcons/Saints game. I want to fade the Falcons so bad but anything is liable to happen. Would take the Saints +7 or more in a teaser I think but +3 too soft.

ezeblazin
    ezeblazin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

There's no way i would touch the Dolphins after how horrid they've been all year. New coach could inspire them but I don't know if that's enough.

Also wouldn't touch the Panthers. They took a beating in Seattle in January.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by nspa87 View Post
    Thoughts?

Titans/Dolphins - Titans early line is -3. JM System says take the Dolphins here (and they are off a bye week) Leaning Dolphins.

Lions Are they really going to go 0-6 against this horrid Bears lineup? Are they going to lose again at home??? Early lean on Det and -2.5 seems very good.

Panthers- Coming off a bye week they are getting +6.5 against Seahawks here - what is SBR's take on this? I'm tempted to take the Panthers but 2 weeks ago I was ready to chase fade them...

Vikings - Coming off a bye week and playing the Queefs. Min is home team here, they should cover 3.5 with ease.

I dont think I would touch the Falcons/Saints game. I want to fade the Falcons so bad but anything is liable to happen. Would take the Saints +7 or more in a teaser I think but +3 too soft.
    Bengals -1?

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Interim coaches do not have very good records. Does the JM system take this into equation?

HollyWood32
    HollyWood32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I like the Broncos -4 vs the Browns. Broncos haven't played good football yet and are still winning. You gotta think they will put it all together soon enough.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by HollyWood32 View Post
    I like the Broncos -4 vs the Browns. Broncos haven't played good football yet and are still winning. You gotta think they will put it all together soon enough.
    I'm with you on that.. peyton has been playing shaky af but DEFENSE wins football games. they are 5-0 because of DEFENSE.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Vikings and panthers look real good for next week. Not sure how the chiefs successfully move the ball without Charles out there covering the shortcomings of Alex smith

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Vikings look solid at home. Don't really trust the rest.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by nspa87 View Post
    Thoughts?

was leaning on that panthers & Vikings play myself. those are 2 good plays GL!

reed_barrington
    reed_barrington's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I like the OVER on redskins vs the jets. (Over 40.5) I rarely bet totals. I'll likely tease this option with another bet

BOL

-reed

Sherfire
    Sherfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Don't bet on the Saints here. I just listened to a number of their players talk about what the team has to do to get better and several times I heard something to the effect of "it's a short week so a lot of the things we need to get corrected we don't have time to do"... In other words, expect more of the same from them.

They rank dead last in the league against the pass at football outsiders and they are double as bad as the 31st team. Falcons are going to shred them. I'm a huge Saints fan so this isn't a homer thing.

People are talking about Payton leaving and things are starting to come unraveled. We're missing the second best player on our team, Armstead at LT and he won't play. A rookie is starting there. Colston has a separated shoulder and his career likely ended in Philiadelphia last week. That's in addition to all the other injuries and mess going on there. Saints' big surprise on D was a late round CB that has stepped up and shined this year. He's out but we don't know his status yet. Bobby Richardson who was a UFA that ended up starting this year is also hurt and possibly out.

Even with those guys this team cannot stop the pass and cannot generate any pressure. This game is going to be very uncharacteristic of NFC South matchups and the Failcons will not fail. They cover easy.

Dan Quinn has had a lot of experience dealing the Saints offense over the past five years or so. He's done a great job of slowing it down but the Saints' offense isn't what it used to be. With Brees banged up, Armstead out at LT, Colston done for the year most likely, RG jahri Evans has been hurt as well, it's a NC.

At WR we have Cooks who is 5'10", second year receiver, who hasn't played well. We have Willie Snead who was a Carolina practice squad player, who is solid, but he's a first year starter. Two other UFA's from last year in the lineup at WR. Then at TE we have a mid 30's aged TE and a youngster who hasn't seen much action because he can't beat out the average mid 30's starter. Our OL is a patchwork at this point with first year starter Lelito getting owned each and every game at LG. Our RG is Kelemete who is a solid backup but that's where he's at, solid backup. At LT the rookie Peat is starting and he has been getting put on his butt all through training camp and practice. He's looked very poor in limited action and came into camp extremely out of shape. Strief at RT is the reason Drew is hurt. He gave up I think 3 sacks against the Bucs and has looked awful this season.

Don't bet on the Saints. ATL will score and the Saints won't. That's the bottom line.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GmenYanksNJ

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by HollyWood32 View Post
    why do we gotta think that? i think they have played absolutely as well as they can, it insane they even winning these games. i think it foolish after a qrtr of the season to continue expecting them to be something they not. they are a very good to possibly great defense and a below avg offense lead by a below avg qb. if anything id say it time to expect them to lose some of these games the d is stealing for them. browns offense is performing at a really high level imo, they have found something in that te of theirs and duke johnson a weapon catching passes out of the backfield. problem here is browns run d is atrocious and that sets up well for donks to get their run game going. probably a pass for me but just had to comment on this whole idea anyone would expect donks to play any better.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Sherfire View Post
    Don't bet on the Saints here. I just listened to a number of their players talk about what the team has to do to get better and several times I heard something to the effect of "it's a short week so a lot of the things we need to get corrected we don't have time to do"... In other words, expect more of the same from them.

They rank dead last in the league against the pass at football outsiders and they are double as bad as the 31st team. Falcons are going to shred them. I'm a huge Saints fan so this isn't a homer thing.

People are talking about Payton leaving and things are starting to come unraveled. We're missing the second best player on our team, Armstead at LT and he won't play. A rookie is starting there. Colston has a separated shoulder and his career likely ended in Philiadelphia last week. That's in addition to all the other injuries and mess going on there. Saints' big surprise on D was a late round CB that has stepped up and shined this year. He's out but we don't know his status yet. Bobby Richardson who was a UFA that ended up starting this year is also hurt and possibly out.

Even with those guys this team cannot stop the pass and cannot generate any pressure. This game is going to be very uncharacteristic of NFC South matchups and the Failcons will not fail. They cover easy.

Dan Quinn has had a lot of experience dealing the Saints offense over the past five years or so. He's done a great job of slowing it down but the Saints' offense isn't what it used to be. With Brees banged up, Armstead out at LT, Colston done for the year most likely, RG jahri Evans has been hurt as well, it's a NC.

At WR we have Cooks who is 5'10", second year receiver, who hasn't played well. We have Willie Snead who was a Carolina practice squad player, who is solid, but he's a first year starter. Two other UFA's from last year in the lineup at WR. Then at TE we have a mid 30's aged TE and a youngster who hasn't seen much action because he can't beat out the average mid 30's starter. Our OL is a patchwork at this point with first year starter Lelito getting owned each and every game at LG. Our RG is Kelemete who is a solid backup but that's where he's at, solid backup. At LT the rookie Peat is starting and he has been getting put on his butt all through training camp and practice. He's looked very poor in limited action and came into camp extremely out of shape. Strief at RT is the reason Drew is hurt. He gave up I think 3 sacks against the Bucs and has looked awful this season.

Don't bet on the Saints. ATL will score and the Saints won't. That's the bottom line.
    i certainly agree it not wise to bet the aints here, they still getting too much respect at home with this line (as they have been for more than a year now). however i wouldnt be too quick to assume atl will shred them with the passing game, julio is really hurt if you havnt noticed, sure he playing but he a shell of himself the last several weeks. skins secondary is every bit as bad as most and they did anything but shred them. falcons passing game at the moment is a gimpy julio, a irrelevant white, and hankerson (well the backs out of the backfield are nice options). atl can prob win this gm with defense and their run game and a few timely plays by julio but until he gets some rest i wouldnt expect this offense to be the same any time soon, possible he be even worse playing the short week (i really think they should just hold him out and who knows maybe they might, better to do so now when they could win w/o and not end of the world if they dont rather than have him dealing with this all year).. agree atl or nothing just dont love it and hate thu night. no way would i play aints tho that for sure.

on another note since you seem to follow them im curious do you have a take why they are not attempting to incorporate spiller into the offense more? i really thought he was gonna be the main target replacement for graham and thus far he has had very very limited opportunities. on that ot winner against dal he certainly showed the same kind of skill set that makes him so intriguing.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-13-15 at 05:40 AM.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Ingram has been catching the ball well, so more diversity when he is in the field.

I've been waiting on Spiller too, sitting on my FFL bench.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Why the line so low with the ​VIKINGS?? (look very easy bet buy the hook and make it -3)