JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    Don't the writeups help you too though? Sometimes it's just good to put your thoughts on paper and see why you like a side. Sometimes as you think about what you're writing you either get more confident or less so. IDK. Just my dos pesos. Either way, good picks.
    well every game, edge, & number is already written down and played through a small basic system.. weeks, sometimes months ahead of time.. very little live season adjustments but for the most part systematical number plays. really cause i dont want to write novels for every pick, every week. i know im sharp and you guys know im sharp too. you either like the play or you dont, simple. but i already said ill do brief bullet points so ill keep to my word

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by likewhoaa View Post
    this man speaks the truth. I'm with ya on under, and a small bet on +3
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    Hahahahhaah..nuf said..and word fuk cutler!!!! lmao..didn't look above thanks jay

lets cash it gentlemen

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Hey bud, when you post your plays on here is that when you make the bet? I say this because sometimes you post days in advance.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by rgrant2214 View Post
    Hey bud, when you post your plays on here is that when you make the bet? I say this because sometimes you post days in advance.
    yep you are exactly right grant i get it posted on here ASAP so for the guys tailing can get the same value i did

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

I'm on the over 41 & Eagles ML. At least one of us will win! GL fellas!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    I'm on the over 41 & Eagles ML. At least one of us will win! GL fellas!
    yeah i see the public is all over the over and eagles ML BOL omegas!

rgrant2214

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    yep you are exactly right grant i get it posted on here ASAP so for the guys tailing can get the same value i did
    ok cool thanks .....let's get this under!!!!

rgrant2214

Cutler you POS!

JayDr3am
    Handi

7-4-1 NFL Record +4.1u

1-0 fire play

MNF week 2 addition:

Bears/Eagles u43.5 -125 *Fire play
    i like carson wentz. premium decision making by not getting greedy and going for the score. i bought that full point too for security. looks like it was just enough.

8-4-1 NFL record +6.3u

2-0 fire plays (Back to back fire plays cashed)
    Points Awarded:

Mike35 gave JayDr3am 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Wow. I bought 0.5 because of you. Amazing. Sharp as cheddar.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    Wow. I bought 0.5 because of you. Amazing. Sharp as cheddar.
    thats in the bag with one of my sharpest plays ever no doubt cheers bud

rgrant2214

Nice hit! I had it at 42.5.....I'll get em next time

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Sharp as a razor nice hit Jay

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Sharp as a razor nice hit Jay

Quote Originally Posted by rgrant2214 View Post
    Nice hit! I had it at 42.5.....I'll get em next time
    damn yeah man buying up a full point for -125 was essential! you'll get'em this weekend no worries

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

I was lucky enough to get it at 43, so I escaped with a push. Been following both your college and pro threads Jay. Really enjoy reading your insight. Thanks for putting the time in.

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

i like carson wentz. premium decision making by not getting greedy and going for the score. i bought that full point too for security. looks like it was just enough.

8-4-1 NFL record +6.3u

2-0 fire plays (Back to back fire plays cashed)

Jay i dont know how many followers or believers you have ..but man hands down with your fire picks and your other picks and yes we do appreciate your analysis ..sometimes you need just one..and whos mad for doubling there money..goodnite gentlemen. ...PEACE! !!!
    Points Awarded:

fecgp40 gave vegaschulo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    I was lucky enough to get it at 43, so I escaped with a push. Been following both your college and pro threads Jay. Really enjoy reading your insight. Thanks for putting the time in.
    me and my friends say "a push is a win in this household" always remember that LOL and no problem my man, my current schedule has tightend up a little bit thats all but i'll make it work.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    Jay i dont know how many followers or believers you have ..but man hands down with your fire picks and your other picks and yes we do appreciate your analysis ..sometimes you need just one..and whos mad for doubling there money..goodnite gentlemen. ...PEACE! !!!
    dont really care for either of those things that are bolded.. theres always going to be trolls i dont really care to be honest, i like to win and cash tickets thats all. but vegaschulo im glad you realized i bought the points and did the same cause people dont understand how important buying points really is. sometimes its needed, sometimes its not.

JayDr3am
    Handi

i may have some action on the Houston @ patriots matchup thursday night but this will be a game time decision. an hour our two before kick off.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

i may have some action on the Houston @ patriots matchup thursday night but this will be a game time decision. an hour our two before kick off.
    Looking forward to your thoughts. I've been watching this line all week but still cannot find any angle..

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Looking forward to your thoughts. I've been watching this line all week but still cannot find any angle..
    Belichick

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Belichick
    Belicheat***

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Belicheat***
    yup ... so be it ... He wins ... this game he's gonna wanna prove that he can beat a 2-0 team with his third stringer .... its just the kinda guy he is ... I think he wants this one a lot .... the defense will be key ... I say they sack the QB 4-5 x ..and pick him more than once ... BUT Ive been cold as of late ... so lol

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

feel good about week 4 picks. i'd like to know more about the injury situations but that's no big. lookin to keep this streak alive.
    Week 4? Really? No wonder you people are such fools. It happens to be week 3 in the NFL, NOT week 4. Do you realize just how dumb you look, not even knowing what week it is.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 09-22-16 at 02:04 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Week 4? Really? No wonder you people are such fools. It happens to be week 3 in the NFL, NOT week 4. Do you realize just how dumb you look, not even knowing what week it is.
    with a glance into week 3 i see some gem matchups
    lol clearly i know its week 3 it was just a typo man. pull your panties out of your ass its going to be okay. you just focus on winning that -450 line this weekend and not getting buried before week 5.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    yup ... so be it ... He wins ... this game he's gonna wanna prove that he can beat a 2-0 team with his third stringer .... its just the kinda guy he is ... I think he wants this one a lot .... the defense will be key ... I say they sack the QB 4-5 x ..and pick him more than once ... BUT Ive been cold as of late ... so lol
    Cant pull the trigger on it guys but i was leaning NE TT u20 -120.. texans havent let up a touchdown yet so i believe their defense steps up in a big way tonight. bill o brien should make it hard for brissett to move the chains. but im laying off tonight, alot of weird things happen in primetime so i decided to leave this one alone. see ya sunday BOL tonight guys
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-22-16 at 02:36 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

NO action tonight on the thursday night matchup BOL guys!

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Bears scored twice on Houston. I think this Texans defense is good, but currently overrated. Philly's d did better on the road against the Bears than Houston's did at home, and shutting down a banged up and offensively inept Chiefs team is nothing to write home about. Don't forget that these were both home games. This is their first road game of the season. Their offense thus far, at home, has looked very average. I don't expect it to be better against the Patriots in Foxboro, and I don't expect that will be enough to win the game.

Bear in mind, Belichick is comfortable having Edelman as his backup qb. That says a lot to me.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Bears scored twice on Houston. I think this Texans defense is good, but currently overrated. Philly's d did better on the road against the Bears than Houston's did at home, and shutting down a banged up and offensively inept Chiefs team is nothing to write home about. Don't forget that these were both home games. This is their first road game of the season. Their offense thus far, at home, has looked very average. I don't expect it to be better against the Patriots in Foxboro, and I don't expect that will be enough to win the game.

Bear in mind, Belichick is comfortable having Edelman as his backup qb. That says a lot to me.
    its in foxboro & its billicheat thats why im staying away from this one.. ahh i meant to say texans havent let up a TD in 6 quarters LOL! but texans defense MAY be a little overrated but how overrated? cant be much. its not like you and i cant say the texans defense hasnt been talked about in the papers for year(s).. i think its rated perfectly maybe a pinch better than last season not even mentioning how good it was then, to win the division.. and cmon pool! chiefs offense didnt look inept in that 26-3 comeback against rivers!? its okay not to believe in an organization but dont outright underrated them.. now when you say "average offense" i can agree with that! because it is average! but its always been their defense that gave them a chance to win a ball game....

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Eh. Chiefs are a checkdown team. Chargers couldn't adjust once they lost Allen. I don't take much away from that game. I like the Chiefs and think they're a great value for a super bowl future bet, but until Alex Smith can throw a football more than twenty feet in the air consistantly, it won't be their offense that scares me.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Eh. Chiefs are a checkdown team. Chargers couldn't adjust once they lost Allen. I don't take much away from that game. I like the Chiefs and think they're a great value for a super bowl future bet, but until Alex Smith can throw a football more than twenty feet in the air consistantly, it won't be their offense that scares me.
    i have chiefs winning the division along with the texans winning theirs and the vikings.. what pisses me off is that i know alex is capable of doing it lol but he seems afraid and timid. i know hes got an arm on him. although they are missing pieces on defense i think they can still be in the argument

JayDr3am
    Handi

8-4-1 NFL record +6.3u

2-0 fire plays

Week 3:

Minnesota/Panthers u43.5 -120 *fire play
    * 2 Big arm QB's but heres where they both go into game manager
    * both defenses arent taken lightly, expect lots of between the tackles running
    * tick..tock..
    * both teams will take their shots down field but not many
    * both of these teams are Time of possession kings. all they care about is the win, expect alot of FG's
    * 23-15 type of game

San Diego chargers ML +125
    *Phil rivers is capable of ripping any secondary in the league when he decides he wants to play
    *fresh start & fresh slate of confidence to phil & company.
    *san diego should be 2-0 ATS
    *colts have a beat up secondary, hanging on by a hair.
    * lucky has a shoulder injury. banged up.
    *Colts cant stop the run
    *the addition of travis benjamin to this san diego offense was essential
    *chuck pagano has to go.
    *Expect outright win by san diego
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-23-16 at 06:23 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 3 addition:

Denver ML +165
    *taking the points is pointless here
    * Anytime the broncos are underdogs they have a 60% of winning outright
    *Superbowl winning defense is still in tact
    *Bengals are going to have to pass deep against the broncos to conceive a threat to denver
    *Broncos ranked 3rd against the pass
    *How do the bengals stop the pass rush??
    *ranked top 5 against the run
    * This denver defense will put them in good opportunities and field position to get scores in
    * expect outright win from denver
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-24-16 at 04:07 PM.

jetslover
    jetslover's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty impressive so far. I'm jumping on your train and riding it til the wheels fall off. Thank you for all your hard work and being kind enough to share with us. Best of luck!

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 3 addition:

Jets ML +125

*id put Jets receiving core in the top 5
    *Fitzpatrick is SO undervalued.
    *Matt forte has changed the dynamic of the jets
    *Jets are capable and have the talent to make a Super bowl appearance
    *Chiefs are in a offensive & defensive funk
    *todd bowles know how important it is to win these games in this first month stretch. expect jets outright

First ... 11121314151617 Last