Betpoints: 8206

in NFL WEEK 3... 4-0 w/l

NFL overall W/L 6-3 (documented)

in week 3 went 4-0 $

my official plays for week 4

Raiders -2.5

panthers -3.5 (bought .5) +110

Giants +6

REALLY love what the raiders are doing, feel like they are sneaking under the radar as far as how dangerous they can really be. With no cutler and injured bear receivers I layed the -2.5

like how cam played in N.O week 3. Cam newton looks new and improved. playing with spunk. playing smart. I think cam rolls into tampa bay with a lot to say. layed the 3.5 (bought the .5) +110

Giants started off the season bad, should be 3-0 honestly.. BUT they woke up against the redskins and played impressive ball. I personally still think they can win the NFC east. but back on sunday, I trust this ATS pick with giants +6. Sammy Watkins most likely not gonna play, RB McCoy probable.. I see the giants fighting back.

GL on your action!!

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!

feel good about week 4 picks. i'd like to know more about the injury situations but that's no big. lookin to keep this streak alive.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Like the Giants as well

JayDr3am
    Handi

ive been thinking about it.. makes a little more & more sense everyday.. (Minnesota +7) this will be a added late afternoon wager. i have already shopped heavy for sunday lookin for a good turn out so it will be a decision i make then. $$

i love Denver, and how they've been sneakin wins in this 3-0 streak. i was just on them last week to whoop up on the Detroit lions. a lil shaky but a wins a win. AND it was odd to me that when denver played the chiefs they were 3 & 3.5 dogs.. i was also on them then.

this is Denver 2nd home game and they are -7 favorites.. for some reason i think this is the game that really tests peyton and Denver as a whole.. the number 1 in the league against the pass vs the arguably number 1 or atleast top 3 in rushing in the league.. smart running can win games in my opinion. but im really willing to put Denver to the test by ridin with Minnesota covering that touchdown.

I'm interested to see what the line does over the next few days.. hopefully it stays put and gets a lil cheaper.

Tboonepickem
    Tboonepickem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5430

Love the panthers here, GL Jay

JayDr3am
    Handi

No action tonight. just wanna see what vick can do.

JayDr3am
    Handi

*so far this season the Oakland raiders have given up 300+ yards to Tight ends.. but I feel that stops sunday. Raiders are making adjustments to be successful against just about everything the bears can throw at them. Bears are also in the middle of rebuilding their franchise. they just let go some key players for better picks in the draft next year. hard to back to a team that's w.o its starting QB, that's rebuilding its team VS a team that has new found chemistry. both teams are headed in the opposite direction. north/south

ive been hearing nothin but half ass injurt reports about Sammy Watkins and lesean McCoy.. they havent been practicing but refuses to tell us if they are 100% out. them not being in the game is of course a plus for the giants.. line went from a momentary -7 down to -5 as of today. I got it at -6.

* the panthers spread has been pretty steady. its slightly moving the wrong way but it doesn't worry me as much. Carolina also recently has added a defensive weapon (A beast, Jared Allen) to help them contain Winston and the tampa bay offense. Carolina are in good shape for a win here.

$4-0 leaving week 3 into week 4 $

lets have a good week!

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Giants is the trap of the week, you all fell for the big cheese, their division was once a powerhouse, but it is now 100% overated

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Giants is the trap of the week, you all fell for the big cheese, their division was once a powerhouse, but it is now 100% overated
    I wanna smoke what youre smoking.. cause the trap of the week is easily the bengals & Kansas city match.. and about the division being overrated, I kinda somewhat ish agree with that.. BUT giants & redskins havent showed their full potential. and are my opinion slept on.

JayDr3am
    Handi

& the cowgirls lose their next 3/4 games.. had to add that in there.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Tboonepickem View Post
    Love the panthers here, GL Jay
    appreciate it big dog, I feel like its a good spot. I see cam playing elite with a chip on his shoulder.

GL 2 u 2

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Solid picks pounding Raiders Hard probably have NYG in a parlay good luck

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by ByAnYMe9n$ View Post
    Solid picks pounding Raiders Hard probably have NYG in a parlay good luck
    GL 2 u 2 big dog

JayDr3am
    Handi

its funny lol. other posters saying Chicago destroys Oakland, bills blow out NY, and buccaneers with a double digit win against the panthers

where in the phack are you getting these facts & thoughts from??<---- maybe from there. & if theres a person tellin you that's good logic and picks.. they should be shot in the foot.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    NFL overall W/L 6-3 (documented)

in week 3 went 4-0 $

my official plays for week 4

Raiders -2.5

panthers -3.5 (bought .5) +110

Giants +6

REALLY love what the raiders are doing, feel like they are sneaking under the radar as far as how dangerous they can really be. With no cutler and injured bear receivers I layed the -2.5

like how cam played in N.O week 3. Cam newton looks new and improved. playing with spunk. playing smart. I think cam rolls into tampa bay with a lot to say. layed the 3.5 (bought the .5) +110

Giants started off the season bad, should be 3-0 honestly.. BUT they woke up against the redskins and played impressive ball. I personally still think they can win the NFC east. but back on sunday, I trust this ATS pick with giants +6. Sammy Watkins most likely not gonna play, RB McCoy probable.. I see the giants fighting back.

GL on your action!!
    like your plays
    but Car/Tampa will be tight

Ryermkd
    God is Good

car/tampa, and oak/chi will both be tight games, however you're all going to learn a thing or two about the bills mafia

JayDr3am
    Handi

. lookin up old stats and the last time the 2 teams played 4 years ago and applying that to today is down right nonsense to a certain extent.. when shoppin for picks I read a lot into number stats etc, but if you aren't a watching nearly every game with heed, penetrate your opinion lol cause half of you aren't watchin the game and just callin out of your ass.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    car/tampa, and oak/chi will both be tight games, however you're all going to learn a thing or two about the bills mafia

hahahahaha you fuckin die hard!! I admire your passion though.. its gon be a battle.

JayDr3am
    Handi

& I am very aware that all of these could lose out right but atleast be logical and realistic with your claims lmao sheesh.

JayDr3am
    Handi

GL on ya action mothafuckas!

Ryermkd
    God is Good

hahahahaha you fuckin die hard!! I admire your passion though.. its gon be a battle.
    honestly growing up as a kid in Toronto I was more of an eagles fan back when they had andy reid, donavan mcnabb, terrell owens etc.

I wouldn't say I am a diehard fan, but since the bills is basically toronto's nfl team (since most people with a brain here don't watch the cfl), ya I'm clearly a fan. That being said, the reason I got so much money on the bills this week, is not due to me being a fan....

gl though

JayDr3am
    Handi

I put a lil somethin on the live line for +3 Oakland after that the td bears scored in the first.. I figured if I'm on oak -2.5 side I might as well be on the other side with +3 lol and screw you if you don't get my logic here lol could bite me in the ass, however.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Giants should clear easily

JayDr3am
    Handi

I hedged the hell out of that oakland bet with a live line at +3 in the 1st QT.. what a save. but ruined my streak.

NFL overall 8-4
    2/3 in week 4.

and adding picks. gimme one sec

JayDr3am
    Handi

2/3 for the day $$.. I aint at mad at it..

adding:

saints -3.5 (bought the .5)

GL on ya action

JayDr3am
    Handi

you gotta be joking..

JayDr3am
    Handi

wow and drew comes through in the clutch got damn what a play.

4-4 week 3 $$$$
    3/4 in week 4. $$$$

last 2 weeks
    7-1 record
    9-4 NFL overall.

Giants +6 (won)
    panthers -3.5 (won)
    saints -3.5 (won) (bought .5)
    Oakland -2.5 (loss)

great 1st month

I see some gems in week 5 $$ lets get it

JayDr3am
    Handi

MNF pick:
    Detroit +10.5

I don't think Seattle will do the Detroit lions how they did the Bears... I just don't. Detroit LOW KEY has some threats that can worry the seahawks.

I might sound crazy but I'm seeing Detroit comin into seattle actually trying to fight and compete. Matt Stafford does have an uncomfortable amount of interceptions, and hasn't looked good on this 0-3 streak the lions are on.. BUT I do think stafford comes out slingin in a attempt to keep the game close, or even try a sneak a win. it looks impossible in seattle but is totally feasible..

Week 5
    (Redskins +9)

feel good about this EEARRLY ticket.

Atlanta is in trouble..

books got Atlanta at 9 point favorites at home..

ATL clowned my hometown team today.. 48-21..

BUT now they got Washington comin in at 9pt dogs.. that seems a little steep to me.. redskins aren't the best on the road atleast they are leavin Washington with some some confidence & 9 pts of wiggle room.. & I believe kirk cousins can sling w the best of'em and can keep it close even take a shot at a win.

washingtons performance against the eagles was phackin impressive. and I'm my opinion underrated as a team as far as how dangerous they truly are.. with the heart they had today, ill give'em 9 in ATL week 5

Atlanta has looked damn near flawless but I feel its that week they have a real hard time just out right destroying every team they face..

ill be adding more picks as the week goes on.

GL on ya action

last 2 weeks 7-1 record $

overall NFL Spread picks 9-4 $

JayDr3am
    Handi

official plays.

MNF: Detroit +10.5

week 5: Redskins +9

i don't see the falcons performing the way they did against Houston against the redskins.. I see Washington being more of threat on both sides of the ball.

lets get it $$

MK2004
    MK2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2228

Detroit!

JayDr3am
    Handi

added:

Patriots -7 ..

this should be a massacre. but it is the NFL..

GL on ya action

JayDr3am
    Handi

Early NFL week 5 plays

Redskins +9

Patriots -7

will be adding later in the week.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

added:

Patriots -7 ..

this should be a massacre. but it is the NFL..

GL on ya action
    took the Patriots too! I love this pick!

JayDr3am
    Handi

live line:

total over 33.

slow start out but I think they pick it up toward the end.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Detroit played some of the best defense ive seen in a min. great game.

NFL spread picks overall 10-4
    8-1 in the last 2 weeks $$

adding this week.

1234 ... Last